Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
steryotypers suck Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxxcyberaddictxxx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:49 pm
sterotypers are ********. simple as that.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:35 am
Sterotypes rule the world.
They have more power then a nuclear bomb.
They can make some one hurt, and want to die in less then 3 seconds.

CHOKETRENDKILL

Frozen_Angel_Wing

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:01 pm
Stereotypers= evil It sucks...but you will feel good if you live above that. 3nodding One of my friends says 'I love emos! They always wanna kill themselves it's so cool! 3nodding ' Me:No they dont >.<#  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:06 pm
[night mare]

If North Korea wanted to make a huge weapon, they'd just call us a country of spicks, niggers, and other assorted racial slurs and start talking about how fat we are, how we like our menthols, etc.

I might could keep going with the offensiveness?

-Isel-

CHOKETRENDKILL

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:53 pm
Isel
[night mare]

If North Korea wanted to make a huge weapon, they'd just call us a country of spicks, niggers, and other assorted racial slurs and start talking about how fat we are, how we like our menthols, etc.

I might could keep going with the offensiveness?
I bet.
It's hurt one person, would go insane, kill themselves, then it would keep on going until everyone was dead, Even North Korea.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:32 pm
how can you say you hate stereotypes and stereotypers when you are in a guild called 'the emo guild'?
.__.

dunwich

Lynnic_Darkness

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:03 pm
indeed i do aswell. but i also must say this we too are sometimes hypocritical...for instance "oh shes a cheerleader she must be a b***h" now darlings im sure we have at least had SOME thoughts like that. i happen to have cheerleader friends and i still do it to some. thus it is impossible not to.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:43 pm
I hate the fact that people equate me going to therepy for my bipolar and me being emo as the same thing. I'm not emo cause I'm bipolar or bipolar cause I'm emo.... I just happen to be both....coencidence...totally.  

kissable and quiet

EternalXOblivion

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:18 am
sterotypes..eh...not for me  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:09 am
everyone uses stereotypes.
a lot of us call ourselvse emo, or when we get stressed start screaming about preps. i have cheerleader friends also, who are really nice, but i've been known LOTS of times to talk about how annoying cheerleaders are.

no matter what you do, how you dress, what music you listen to, or who you hang out with, you are going to get stereotyped in ways you dont wish to be stereotyped. its life, and a LOT of people really fit into the stereotypes. a lot of cheerleaders are bitchy (please dont get offended, i said a lot, not "all"). a lot of emo's cut themselves (again, not all, but a lot, i mean no offence). its life that stereotypes are really the norm even if we dont want them to be.

i agree, it sucks, i hate being stereotyped and told to go lock myself in a bathroom and cut myself to hawthorne heights, but its one of those things you have to blow off and get over. i feel your pain, i really do, but try not to let it bother you too much. ok?  

Got Wilk

THE-SaMe

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:28 pm
noweah
I hate it how people always put you into a group, that sometimes isn't you. I hardly wear black... but when I do they call me suicidal, or gothic. Which I am none of these. I don't like it.. anyone else dislike steryotypers??

xp
your right  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:18 am
Being steriotyped and called a '' wan'a-b' '' ------(<---Insert title here) I so annoying where I live, some girl keeps calling me emo and wan'a-b' emo for the wrong reasons (see my post in Life Issues).  

Frizzzz

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:18 am
but you can never prevent something like this.It's like a virus that cannot be deleted or reformatted.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:42 am
Once again, very few people listen to me....

Or my posts were deleted. Which ever, you all know what I was going to say.  

Rellik San
Captain

rikaLeshay

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:34 am
stereotypes do suck...everybody is labeled in my school.all of my friends call the people they don't like preps(which is basically all of the athletes,girlie girls ect.) but some of them are okay.
because in the end why would a stereotype matter?  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games