Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
CHEESIEST RE scene! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you like VS. battle?
  yes
  no
View Results

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:46 pm
* nods as she dips a ganado toe into her cheese fondue pot and nibbles on it *  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:17 pm
Hmmmm... basically every main enemy in RE4. Why does Saddler remind me of Count Dracula?

The cheesiest scene he's in is obviously Luis's death, but I can't help but laugh when I see where that tenticle comes from... xd  

XINVADER

Uenna

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:26 pm
XINVADER
Why does Saddler remind me of Count Dracula?
Now that I think of it.. his accent does sounds more Transilvanian than Spanish. o_o;  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:09 pm
Its been a while since I've played it, but theres a Scene in the Train where Rebecca see's the leader of Bravo Team all...zombiefied xd

She tries talking to him, meanwhile I'm like "Yo, His flesh is falling off...he's not gonna talk back!"  

Garret Erikson

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:48 pm
J_e_z
Its been a while since I've played it, but theres a Scene in the Train where Rebecca see's the leader of Bravo Team all...zombiefied xd

She tries talking to him, meanwhile I'm like "Yo, His flesh is falling off...he's not gonna talk back!"
He's not the leader. Enrico was the leader. Edward was the pilot, I'm guessing he was training Kevin at the time and did field missions himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:43 pm
Oh yeah, you're right! It was Edward, but like I said, I havent played in a long time...but the statement still stands xd  

Garret Erikson

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:31 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
J_e_z

He's not the leader. Enrico was the leader. Edward was the pilot, I'm guessing he was training Kevin at the time and did field missions himself.

enrico was the leader of bravo team? i thought it was kenneth?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:58 pm
Resident_Kyo
Biohazard EXTREME
J_e_z

Nope. It was Enrico. 3nodding  

Uenna

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:55 pm
Uenna
Resident_Kyo
Biohazard EXTREME
J_e_z

Nope. It was Enrico. 3nodding

thanks just wanted to make sure  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:57 pm
leon r kennedy
Biohazard EXTREME
Yeah, I think if we had to choose the cheesiest RE GAME, it would be RE1/Director's Cut.
i think everyone would pick it
Hence I said if WE had to choose.

Geez! Even at the end with Chris, if you save Jill and Rebecca it says, "What a tough guy! You solved this case completely!" CHEESY!!! eek  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:06 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
leon r kennedy
Biohazard EXTREME
Yeah, I think if we had to choose the cheesiest RE GAME, it would be RE1/Director's Cut.
i think everyone would pick it
Hence I said if WE had to choose.

sorry but i usually say we instead of i so i thought thats what you meant  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:45 am
i think chris spent a week at a renesaunce fair and has his name on all his underwear....  

Resident_Kyo

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:06 am
Resident_Kyo
i think chris spent a week at a renesaunce fair and has his name on all his underwear....
As opposed to Leon who has his name on all his underwear despite the fact that he never did go to the renaissance fair. But he got his share of castles, I think.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:43 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Resident_Kyo
As opposed to Leon who has his name on all his underwear despite the fact that he never did go to the renaissance fair. But he got his share of castles, I think.
good call  

Resident_Kyo

Good ol Mule 1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:41 pm
When jill runs out of the clocktower all happy and whatever.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff