Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inara_Lenza
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:13 pm
Rimshee
well, i remember when we broke up...i begged you not to run away...and *he smiles* you didn't *he kisses her cheek* i think that day was one of the stupidest of my life

"To be honest...I was tempted to run, to just vanish completely from existance, but...I couldn't." She took a sip of her tea, looking down at her reflection in her glass. "I think I've made so many mistakes in my life..."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:16 pm
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee
well, i remember when we broke up...i begged you not to run away...and *he smiles* you didn't *he kisses her cheek* i think that day was one of the stupidest of my life

"To be honest...I was tempted to run, to just vanish completely from existance, but...I couldn't." She took a sip of her tea, looking down at her reflection in her glass. "I think I've made so many mistakes in my life..."
*he looked at her* if...if it isn't too much, i'd like another chance...with you  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

Inara_Lenza
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:24 pm
Rimshee
*he looked at her* if...if it isn't too much, i'd like another chance...with you

She looked up at him for a moment, a little shocked with what he had just asked her. "Y...you'd actually want to be with me again?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:25 pm
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee

She looked up at him for a moment, a little shocked with what he had just asked her. "Y...you'd actually want to be with me again?"
*he nods* i would...  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

Inara_Lenza
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:30 pm
Rimshee
*he nods* i would...

She looked at him again, her thoughts racing through her mind. She leaned in, wrapping her arms around him and holding him close to her. "Oh, Rim..."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:35 pm
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee
*he nods* i would...

She looked at him again, her thoughts racing through her mind. She leaned in, wrapping her arms around him and holding him close to her. "Oh, Rim..."
*he held her, a question on his mind, but unsure if he wanted to ask*  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

Inara_Lenza
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:46 pm
Rimshee

"If you're wondering, Rim...my answer is yes." She pulled back and looked at him, smiling softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:49 pm
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee

"If you're wondering, Rim...my answer is yes." She pulled back and looked at him, smiling softly.
*he looked into her eyes and smiled* i'm glad...and yes, that did answer a question i had *he looked into her eyes*  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

Inara_Lenza
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:58 pm
Rimshee
*he looked into her eyes and smiled* i'm glad...and yes, that did answer a question i had *he looked into her eyes*

She took his hand in her own, a smile on her face as she looked into his eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:00 pm
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee

She took his hand in her own, a smile on her face as she looked into his eyes.
*he smiled* what would you like to do?  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

Inara_Lenza
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:05 pm
Rimshee

She thought for a moment, shrugging softly as she looked at him. "I...I'm not really sure...it's been a while since I've been in a relationship before..." A faint blush crested her cheeks.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:07 pm
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee

She thought for a moment, shrugging softly as she looked at him. "I...I'm not really sure...it's been a while since I've been in a relationship before..." A faint blush crested her cheeks.
*he nodded* i know...  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

Inara_Lenza
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:11 pm
Rimshee
*he nodded* i know...

She chuckled softly as she looked off to the side. "I guess you could consider this a new beginning for me..."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:15 pm
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee
*he nodded* i know...

She chuckled softly as she looked off to the side. "I guess you could consider this a new beginning for me..."
the start of any new relationship is a new begining...even if it is a renewed relationship  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

Inara_Lenza
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:54 pm
Rimshee
the start of any new relationship is a new begining...even if it is a renewed relationship

She nodded softly, taking a sip of her tea. "It's just been so long, I don't know if I really know how to start a relationship again..." She chuckled softly "Am I making any sense?"  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff