Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply Games and miscellaneous. PLAY HERE!!
Halloween RP Thing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tokioka

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:26 pm
My guy is uber good looking, the scars really bring out his cutee eyes~ 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:29 am
Shall we begin?

Niph yawned, and decided that this impromptu meeting had been going on for far too long. She decided to go and have a wander around the rest of the house, and bade her companions farewell. Well, what she actually said was "wait guys, brb", but that's not the point. Anyway, she was tramping up the stairs when one of them creaked very loudly. Niph rolled her eyes. "How clichéd and typical," she thought. "I bet there's going to be a storm tonight as well, just for pathetic fallacy and all that." However, the absolute silence of the upstairs was just a little creepy, and so she quickly grabbed a jacket and hurried downstairs back towards the living room when she noticed a little black door which she was SURE hadn't been there on her way up...  

Niphredil Ithilmir

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:35 pm
Tosh watched Niph wander off. She was about to stop her, but shrugged. She wasn't that kind.
"Well, before anyone else decides to follow, may I suggest something?" She spoke again before anyone could answer. "Assuming that the culprit really is one of us, we should stay together. If the murderer isn't one of us. Well. Niph is screwed, we are probably safe."
She laughed softly, taking the situation too lightly. As long as her chainsaw is safe, she's got noting to worry about, and it's got to be safe. Mr.Rufftooth is indestructable.
"Now that buisness is over with, where's the food Sin?" The child asked, suddenly hungry.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:19 pm
Powerful magic resurrection of love. heart

Toki, being too lazy to get up from his chair, sat there while menacingly licking two long needles... cool

"What's cookin', good lookin'?'" wink he said, to no one in particular.  

Tokioka

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:11 pm
//Toki, that made no sense what so ever.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:07 pm
//Yeah, but it's Toki. Do we expect him to make sense?  

Niphredil Ithilmir

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:17 pm
//True. Is slashes the official sign for OoC now? xD

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

//What happened to the brackets? .__.

Sin sighed. "I hope Niph'll be alright.." she murmured. Waving a hand in the direction of the long table which was covered by a typical, plain white tablecloth and was laden with many rich delicacies, she stood up and faced the others. "I'm going to go and look for Niph." Picking up her two swords, she headed off in the direction Niph had left, scannign her surroundings anxiously.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. || My doorknob owns You. || User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xiiao-ai

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:19 am
Overcome with curiosity, Niph decided to take a chance and see what lay behind the door. After all, this was the house of a respected businessman and multimillionaire; why would there be anything suspicious? She grabbed a few books from a nearby bookshelf to prop the door open and went through the narrow doorway. It led to a small corridor, quite plain and unfurnished (unlike the lavish decorations of the rest of the house). Maybe Charles had something to hide, Jane Eyre-style? There was only one way to find out..

//Apparently. I dunno what happened to brackets.. I was just following t0sh's lead..  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:30 am
//Was it supposed to make sense? Some of it was, some of it... well it's up to you. wink

//The first bit, 'Powerful magic resurrection of love.' just meant that I was resurrected, seeing as I was originally dead at the start of the old halloween RP. The rest, yeh. :Sweat:

Toki suddenly sat up straight, as if someone immensely powerful had entered the room and their mere presence had triggered his 7th sense. He jumped up off his chair and ran in the direction Sin went, wildly waving his needles in the air.

"SIIIIIIINN!!!" gonk  

Tokioka

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:35 am
Tosh picked up a cupcake off the table, licking off all the frosting before setting it down again.
"One by one, the guests ventured deeper into the mansion, never to come back." She whispers softly to herself and laughed.
She picked up another cupcake, carefully removing all the pink topping until the whole plate of cupcakes where left bare.
"Now, let's go poke Toki with a stick." She said to no one in perticular, reaching under the table for her chainsaw and following after Sin.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:05 am
The sound of footsteps coming from the mansion's hall made its way to Kisa's room. She awoke from her sleep, disturbed from the sounds of echo and the smell of delicious cupcakes. Then, she slipped out of bed, and padded over to see who it was - There at the corridor, she saw Sin and t0sh together.. wondering what they were doing... she decided to check them out... ninja  

soumakisa

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:54 pm
Niph walked along the corridor at a moderate pace - quickly enough to convey confidence and slow enough to examine her surroundings thoroughly. She opened a door on the left at random and found herself in a large library full of new, gleaming books. Interestingly, although they had obviously never been read before, they were all arranged randomly with no order whatsoever. "Another little mystery..." Niph thought, when she suddenly heard the footsteps of several people passing in the corridor which she just came from. The voices sounded like those of her earlier companions, so she opened the door to call them into the library, but they had already passed..  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:08 pm
[[Tosh changed her picture 'cos she found this really cute girl in Barton Town. xDD;; ]]

A flash of lightning filled the corridors with with a blast of light before darkness took over again. Tosh flinched, waiting for that dreadful sound. Thunder.
She noticed something moving infront of her, picking up her pace, squeezing tight to the handle of her chainsaw.
"Sin, did y-" She stopped, looking over at the boy running towards them. "T-Toki?!"

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:17 pm
// Saying stuff to no one in particular is my thing. stare

Toki stopped abruptly in his tracks as he heard the shrill cry of a 13 year old coming from the direction of the old library.
"Basu daigaku no gakusei desu." he said with a hint of determination in his voice, before he nodded and began to head toward the library.

Upon arrival he found no 13 year olds at all, instead he saw a big pile of books scattered on the floor. And under that pile was... Niphy! O=

Yes she had been crushed by a bookself. =.=

"A hideous and ironic death indeed." Toki said to himself, not even bothering to check whether she was actually dead.

He pulled up a swivel chair and sat down beside a table. Then taking out a bag of tobacco and a rizzler, he rolled himself a perfectly formed cigarette.

"The chronic..." he wheezed as smoke floated out of the slits in his cheeks.  
Games and miscellaneous. PLAY HERE!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff