Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Now She's My 'Emily' Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phish cakes = luff

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:19 am
Rellik San
Archangel Izual
Rellik San
Archangel Izual
Rellik San
Archangel Izual

You're right... and most of my answers revolve around one basic thing "Are you mature enough for love yet?"

But again, it's their choice to be ignorant (or not if their just posting outside the sticky for the reason to find OTHER people's advice) and not check my thread.

But ignorance breeds stupidity, which is something me and Isel at least are trying to stamp out, we're not asking for people to be super geniuses, but to just apply a little common sense.

That's fine. Ignorance can be handled. Just stop people from becoming stupid. It's not as hard as you make it seem.

Not true, stupidity comes from the nature of a being, you can not change a persons very nature without changing the person completely.

untrue.
I'm not going to sit and argue. The fact is, I'm not going to ban or delete topics that are the the same subject as my thread and aren't posted there.

End of Story.

No instead your going to be a total a** hole and ban or demote anyone with an opinion differing from yours. Because thats the only way shitheads like you can feel good about themselves.

wow im really impressed with you guys, you make me wish that i was lesbian even more than the guys on my bus do. thats impressive if anything is. maybe you should just start a new post about who's a bigger a** and where that post should go. whatever. you provided me with ample entertainment.

and dear person with the girl problem. I don't understand the problem, so i can't offer help or comfort, im sorry. maybe send me a PM if you're desperate for a strangers advice?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:55 am
the.ugly.duck.girl
Rellik San
Archangel Izual
Rellik San
Archangel Izual

That's fine. Ignorance can be handled. Just stop people from becoming stupid. It's not as hard as you make it seem.

Not true, stupidity comes from the nature of a being, you can not change a persons very nature without changing the person completely.

untrue.
I'm not going to sit and argue. The fact is, I'm not going to ban or delete topics that are the the same subject as my thread and aren't posted there.

End of Story.

No instead your going to be a total a** hole and ban or demote anyone with an opinion differing from yours. Because thats the only way shitheads like you can feel good about themselves.

wow im really impressed with you guys, you make me wish that i was lesbian even more than the guys on my bus do. thats impressive if anything is. maybe you should just start a new post about who's a bigger a** and where that post should go. whatever. you provided me with ample entertainment.

and dear person with the girl problem. I don't understand the problem, so i can't offer help or comfort, im sorry. maybe send me a PM if you're desperate for a strangers advice?

Yeah, but unlike girls, guys, even assholes like us, usually reconcile quickly and forget it ever happened.

Besides, you weren't around for the full story, at the time my comments were totally justified.  

Rellik San
Captain

phish cakes = luff

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:01 pm
Rellik San
the.ugly.duck.girl
Rellik San
Archangel Izual
Rellik San
Archangel Izual

untrue.

End of Story.

Yeah, but unlike girls, guys, even assholes like us, usually reconcile quickly and forget it ever happened.

Besides, you weren't around for the full story, at the time my comments were totally justified.

mrgreen Whatever.  
Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces