Shikamaru
  Sasuke
  Sakura
  Kiba
  Everybody and the other ninjas
View Results

Will_Raynard2391

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:32 pm
my favorite soul in 5 is search soul my favorite cross is charge cross in geagar  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:41 am
5: protosoul that rocked

6:erase soul  

Shadow_Twilight

Blackninja3003

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:07 am
Fiyun
BN 5: Search Soul for its Shuffling, Proto Soul for charged up swords and ProtoShield, and finally Knight Soul for charging up DrillArms. heart

Going by DarkSouls, it is between Chaos Toad, Chaos Proto and Chaos Knight.

BN 6: Aqua/Spout Cross for its rapid charge, Health Recovery and Beast Out charged attack. GroundBeast for its charged attack and finally Dust Cross for its meta-Search Soul ability and for improving Junk Soul's Poltergeist. xd

I never understood how to do the darksouls i got so confused so i've never done it through the whole game  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:48 am
Blackninja3003
Fiyun
BN 5: Search Soul for its Shuffling, Proto Soul for charged up swords and ProtoShield, and finally Knight Soul for charging up DrillArms. heart

Going by DarkSouls, it is between Chaos Toad, Chaos Proto and Chaos Knight.

BN 6: Aqua/Spout Cross for its rapid charge, Health Recovery and Beast Out charged attack. GroundBeast for its charged attack and finally Dust Cross for its meta-Search Soul ability and for improving Junk Soul's Poltergeist. xd

I never understood how to do the darksouls i got so confused so i've never done it through the whole game

To activate the Chaos Unisons, you just select a Dark Chip and unite with it like any other Soul Unison.

Though, all the Souls from EXE5 sucked hard. The humor glitch was better than most of them, and a lot more useful.

EXE6, I'd have to say TomahawkCross, mainly because of my folder, titled Come Pollinate Me.  

tratetrsareaet

ichi-gahara

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:32 pm
i would say in #5 it was shadow chaos and in #6, it was a tie between dust cross, charge cross, and erase cross. dust cross can suck up items on the field and fire them for 100, charge cross can instantly 1 hit delete with guard breaking attacks on craggers, and erase cross can instantly delete viruses with a 4 in their hp.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:49 pm
BN5:in team colonel i like colonel soul because of it range power and abilities for chaos soul i like chaostoad that dark wide is devastating.
IN team protoman i like napalm because its fire whee and for chaos i like both ChaosProto and Chaosnapalm one for the Dark sword in the other for the metor.

BN6: i like slash and charge and heat for gregar. i like heat beast and slash beast only tho. For falzer i like tomahawk and ground and dust. but i only like Ground beast because of how easy it makes fighting Bass  

Blackzero254

Yamimon

Ruthless Combatant

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:52 pm
BN5: NumberSoul because of the 10 chips on the Custom Screen, ShadowSoul due to enhanced speed, and FloatShoes with AntiDamage.
ToadSoul due to the paralyzation and the combined attack of Elec and Aqua. (Quite a pain to find then S Rank him.) ChaosNumber due to the +50 powerup, ChaosShadow due to DarkInvis, and ChaosToad due to 300 damage that hits all rows... (providing there is no obstacles on the field)

BN6: DustCross due to the DustChute function, ElecCross due to quick attacks, KillerCross due to Invis piercing attacks, TenguCross with the NorthWind effect SlashCross due to the charging up of swords type chips and then using a wave of a sort (MoonBlade works for me just fine), ElecBeast for the paralyzing ElecBreath, TenguBeast with the Tornado (which works better when your opponent is area locked), SlashBeast due to the CrossDivide range and BeastOut for Falzter and Grega. (If you played the game you know the effects and why I like it.)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:04 pm
Fire soul...it just looks cool....  

Aya Azure

Distinct Hunter

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

chocobocommander110

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:05 am
shadow soul in 5, groundman in 6 O.O  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:46 am
MMBN 5: Colonel soul and Search soul.
MMBN 6: I don't have it. sad  

HyperSasword

AkatsukiZero

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:15 pm
5-Dark Protosoul
6-Elecsoul  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:34 am
I would say there is a three way tie between shadow soul, tungu cross, and tamahawk cross  

Mansis

Eziikyal

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:41 am
5#
Favorite: colonel
The best: Protosoul

6#
Favorite: erase
The best: Slash  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:38 pm
BN5 - Team Colonel: Shadow Soul.

BN6 - Falzer: Ground Cross.  

XavierLight

iceghost100

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:09 am
Well i did not any soul granted they all helped i liked styles.i mean a long touch as a charged weapon.or bub shot.ring zap.i would like to have styles rethen souls.  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff