Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Panic! At The Disco. Is It Emo? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Switchblade Saint

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:05 pm
TheBloodICry
I admit that I have thier cd and like them too. You can like more than one type of music you know lol

Yeah a second ago i was listening to "As i lay dying" then it went to a japanes pop song by a guy named Miyavi, then to Avenged Sevenfold, and now im listening to Gym Class Heroes  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:01 am
ILoveDeidara

Good, Good. I was beggining to get upset... I hate preps... -twitch- they called me one of them and I screamed and ran -twitch- . Yeah. The next day I wore the most Goth outfit I own..

Did that include bondage pants from Hot Topic and a "....I laugh at you because your all the same" T-shirt?  

Amazingemail

dunwich

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:09 am
BassFu
ILoveDeidara

Good, Good. I was beggining to get upset... I hate preps... -twitch- they called me one of them and I screamed and ran -twitch- . Yeah. The next day I wore the most Goth outfit I own..

Did that include bondage pants from Hot Topic and a "....I laugh at you because your all the same" T-shirt?

rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:06 am
Isel
Rellik San
Isel
ILoveNeji

Something about this wanton throwing around of misused social terms confuses and infuriates me!

Actually my best friend is what wpould be termed a prep, they aren't as bad as people think.

I know! That's what I'm waiting for people to realize.

But now your not around to draw attention to peoples stupidity, no one will even read what I post.  

Rellik San
Captain

DarkxStar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:24 am
eekay
No, you aren't a prep because you like Panic!

Panic isn't emo, it's more like Pop-punk, I belive.

HOnestly I totally agree with you
Panic is more powerpunk!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:38 pm
Nahh, I don't think you're preppy for liking them. I mean, I love them...but I guess I'm not exactly the Abercrombie-loving freak like the rest of them [[so sorry if anyone's offended by that]] but I still listen to them.  

ATTACCKKKK.x

Slappy the Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:23 pm
I don't care what Panic! At the Disco is, I like them. I own their CD, and my favorite song is "Build God, Then We'll Talk."
If you made me say what I think PATD is, I'd probably say Emo/Alternative, but I won't say pop or punk, because those are the two kinds of music I utterly despise.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:55 pm
No its not. I like them but there very umm how do you say it?
uhh sexual
there we go!  

prettyful_flower

Amber! at the Disco

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:19 pm
P!ATD isn't emo.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:33 pm
the only thing truely making them preppy is the fact that they are sooo good that everyone likes them. emo I personally like how emotive their songs feel for me. especially lying is the most fun a girl can have with out taking her clothes off. the line

I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better ********
Than any boy you'll ever meet, sweetie you had me
Girl I was it, look past the sweat, a better love deserving of
Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat?
No, no, no, you know it will always just be me

reminds me of a girl I used to date.... emo  

kissable and quiet

Frizzzz

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:41 am
No, just the band members look but I don't think the actual music is, whatever is I really like P!ATD.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:03 pm
Panic is Crap! End of Story.  

T e l e

RAWRxiMxfabulous

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:55 am
I looooove Panic! no matter what anyone else says.
I'm not really sure you can put them under only one genre though. Their style is so diverse.
The only preppy people i know that "like" Panic! are the people who have heard "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" on the radio....and thats it. So they say they like them because of one song.
I dont dislike all preps, but i just happen to not like a lot of them because i know them personally, not because they're a prep and im not. Not all of them are so bad.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:10 am
guys, not all preppies are bitchy and stuff...
some of them are really nice persons~! ^_^

ummm...
I dont actually understand why some people don't like preps or emos~!
i'm not an Emo but I have to admit that some emos are really cool & nice and like not all of them cuts...(I understand why they're doing it anyway..)
i have some emo friends and i really like some emo music~! 3nodding

i thought MCR was goth O.o~!!!!  

xXx.i.Am.Your.Angel.xXx

Space Ninja Neku

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:20 pm
I say kill anyone who calls P!ATD preppy do they even know how they dress when they arn't on stage. Besides its pop punk not pop kill them now.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games