Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
freakiest resident evil moment ever!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

freaky?
  poll whore
View Results

FoxyNightPrincess

Lonely Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:32 pm
i'm afraid of everything i even screamed when i walked over a zombie and i knew it was gonna grab my ankle and it grabbed my ankle. oh man the dogs are scary. i'm such a pansy.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:49 am
I have a few so in order the freaky factor...

RE 4
The first time your introduced to the regenerators, you hear the door brake and then the heavy breathing. The worst thing though was when you think you have killed it and it jumps back up and bites leon.

RE3
Nemesis braking through the wall in the police station as you walk down the stairs and then he starts to chase you through the building. It was so unexpected especialy when you enter another room and think your safe only to hear him comming after you.

RE2
The Licker on the celing and you hear a dripping sound just before the small cut sceen. But before that you catch small glimpses of it making you think what was that? or was i seeing things? which really adds to the atmosphere.

EDIT
Thanx for the info Resident Isaka cant believe i got a zombie and licker mixed up lol  

Blue--Phoenix

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:43 am
Blue--Phoenix

RE2
The Crimson Head (Licker) on the celing and you hear a dripping sound just before the small cut sceen. But before that you catch small glimpses of it making you think what was that? or was i seeing things? which really adds to the atmosphere.

A licker is a licker, a crimson head is a zombie who stand up again (much stronger and faster) after you shoot him (except if he's burned or decapitated).  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:12 am
Oh this is easy, hearing William for the first time in the Police Station.  

Mikami_X_Kira

The Atheistic Messiah

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:56 am
When I played the original RE for the first time and the hell hounds jumped at me. Im so lame...... crying  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:12 pm
The remake, when you meet the first superzombies.
You know. The ones that look normal, but suddenly break into a run at you. And break down doors.

When that first zombie broke down the door, I was too surprised/shocked to act.
I died.

Hyatt-Insomnia

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:49 pm
They're called crimson heads. And normal zombies can break down doors too, or at least open them.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:53 pm
My first crimson head experience was pretty funny. Of course, I killed it in the hall where you get the first dagger.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Akashi n Ryo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:20 am
My first freakiest moment was when Resident Evil first come out, i played it in the dark....and everytime something jumped out, i freaked....i was younger then but ever since there have only been a few time that i have jumped....My first memories of RE heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:32 am
Kaworu__Nagisa
My first crimson head experience was pretty funny. Of course, I killed it in the hall where you get the first dagger.

And it wasn't even mutated into the crimson head! xd But I died a lot too in the remake. sweatdrop  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:59 pm
Resident Isaka
Kaworu__Nagisa

And it wasn't even mutated into the crimson head! xd But I died a lot too in the remake. sweatdrop
I meant after you killed it and came back.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:42 am
I have a few:
RE4:
The first Iron Madien. they still scare me...
RE3:
When the 5 zombies suddenly burts through the door in the alleyway when you want to get the lighter oil.
RE2:
That Licker in the police station.
RE/Remake:
The Cerberus. When they first jump from the window, I always jump.
RE0:
2 times in this sofar. First is when the Cerberus randomly jumps into the train. The second is the Zombie in the fridge (In the train kitchen) I always forget about it...Who knows...maybe THIS time it well be dead already....So much for that.........  

Sean_Hiruki

Blame the O

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:13 am
Like most of you, I played the game over and I know which monster are at, and I know there going to burst through windows, doors, and all the sorts, but I still jump! XD

But I would have to say the worst was when I first ran into the hunter. I hate how they scream/Laugh or w/e they do. _._  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:04 pm
My scariest moment was the first trip into the Aqua Ring on the REmake and seeing Momma Neptune for the first time. The worst part about it was I had forgotten the control room key... stressed  

BelmontWarrior

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces