Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
. . .Halloween. . . Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUN!
  Holy hole in a doughnut bat man!
  [pokes] I laugh at juu.
View Results

CHOKETRENDKILL

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:22 am
xLIZA
What? Shower head? What? Ehe..

For Halloween I want to dress up as a zombie prostitute.
Not that I have anywhere to go, I'll just dress up and sit around at home ^^<******** australia and it's non trick or treating.
You get one ****** and it's ruined for the rest of us.
O.O
That ******** perv ruined your halloween.
WHAT THE CRAP?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:33 am
[night mare]
xLIZA

Not that I have anywhere to go, I'll just dress up and sit around at home ^^<******** australia and it's non trick or treating.
O.O
WHAT THE CRAP?

Look it got out of hand, ok, I only wanted to help the girl cross the street, then her parents started bitching about law suits and how I was a pervert. gonk  

Rellik San
Captain

CHOKETRENDKILL

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:38 am
Rellik San
[night mare]
xLIZA

O.O
WHAT THE CRAP?

Look it got out of hand, ok, I only wanted to help the girl cross the street, then her parents started bitching about law suits and how I was a pervert. gonk
[pats back]
It's okay.
Well.
Awhile ago someone put razorblades in the popcorn balls and in candy apples.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:45 am
[night mare]
Rellik San
[night mare]
xLIZA

O.O
WHAT THE CRAP?

[pats back]
It's okay.
Well.

Hell I couldn't help it if I was naked and she tripped up holding onto sensitive areas as she did. D:

Wow that razor guy must be a real sicko.  

Rellik San
Captain

CHOKETRENDKILL

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:50 am
Rellik San
[night mare]
Rellik San
[night mare]
xLIZA

O.O
WHAT THE CRAP?

[pats back]
It's okay.
Well.

Hell I couldn't help it if I was naked and she tripped up holding onto sensitive areas as she did. D:

Ha.
Thanks for giving me a good laugh.
Well, one would think.
Those poor children, cutting there tounge off because they didn't know any better.
But.
Come on,If you put a hand full of razor blades in any type of candy wouldn't you be able to realize the weight was to heavy for popcorn balls or for a candy apple?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:00 am
[night mare]
Rellik San
[night mare]
Rellik San
[night mare]
xLIZA

O.O
WHAT THE CRAP?

[pats back]
It's okay.
Well.

Ha.
Well, one would think.
Those poor children, cutting there tounge off because they didn't know any better.
But.
Come on,If you put a hand full of razor blades in any type of candy wouldn't you be able to realize the weight was to heavy for popcorn balls or for a candy apple?

Maybe popcorn, but candy apples are too heavy to really notice any weight difference to be honest.

And your welcome. biggrin  

Rellik San
Captain

CHOKETRENDKILL

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:04 am
Rellik San
[night mare]
Rellik San
[night mare]
Rellik San

[pats back]
It's okay.
Well.

Ha.
Well, one would think.
But.

Maybe popcorn, but candy apples are too heavy to really notice any weight difference to be honest.

True.
But, why don't you check your s**t.
Are you really that hungry of a munchkin that you have to devoure it all while you walking?
Or when your at home and your mothers to much of a whore, and your father drunk out of his mind, they won't check it for you?

[bwah...]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:11 am
[night mare]
Rellik San
[night mare]
Rellik San
[night mare]
Rellik San

[pats back]
It's okay.
Well.

Ha.
Well, one would think.
But.

True.
Are you really that hungry of a munchkin that you have to devoure it all while you walking?
Or when your at home and your mothers to much of a whore, and your father drunk out of his mind, they won't check it for you?

[bwah...]

I think its more the fact that alot of people see halloween as being a very innocent holiday and that the people that would use it as a time to make sick jokes (like me) are few and far between. Those that do just [lain sadistic things are fewer.  

Rellik San
Captain

CHOKETRENDKILL

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:13 am
Rellik San
[night mare]
Rellik San
[night mare]
Rellik San

Ha.
Well, one would think.
But.

True.

[bwah...]

I think its more the fact that alot of people see halloween as being a very innocent holiday and that the people that would use it as a time to make sick jokes (like me) are few and far between. Those that do just [lain sadistic things are fewer.
I must agree.
I might saty home and scare children at my house.
; D

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:18 am
[night mare]
Rellik San
[night mare]
Rellik San
[night mare]
Rellik San

Ha.
Well, one would think.
But.

True.

[bwah...]

I must agree.
I might saty home and scare children at my house.
; D

Children? I scare Moormen and Jehova's witnesses lol.

"Hello can we interest you in eternal salvation?"

"Certainly, just give me a sec... HEY ARE YOU DONE PAINTING THAT PENTAGRAM IN GOATS BLOOD YET? BECAUSE THE VIRGINS ARE HERE!... would you like to come in for a moment?"  

Rellik San
Captain

CHOKETRENDKILL

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:27 am
KICK ******** a**.
lmao.
I fell out of my chair reading that.
My friend and her boyfriend do that.
[they are satanist]
They call chirstian hotline and order to virgins on the go, because they are ready to make love with 2 dead girls...or some s**t like that.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:50 pm

That all sounds fun. But I prefer to get wasted for the holidays. Especially Halloween.

Zombie Quaker

Lover of 1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:44 pm
hardcoreXemo
Im going to a ball and then trick or treating

i am gonna say we very long weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

see  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:21 am
How did that go so quickly from perverts to pentagrams in goats blood? O_o

We carved a giant pentagram in the dirt behind some portable classrooms at school once.
People don't talk to us much anymore.

Gambino Statue

kitty cat cupcake

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:19 pm
on halloween i'm gonna go to the streets dressed as the guy from A clockwork orange
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
i hope i look cool

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games