:D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x~Jade

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:25 pm
random pic of the day?
( by the way, if you wish to keep the origianl size of the picture, just host it onto www.imageshack.us ^^ )
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:55 pm
@ Jade_kami_cat: Pretty! I love the way Tanemura-san works with clothing and ribbons - she does a good job with them.

Lepidus Light

x~Jade

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:36 am
Random pic of Jun.28

@Lepidus Light: Yeh i know! and her roses as well! in that picture ( the jun.27 one ) the roses didn't show up very nicely..but on books they are way nicer  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:48 pm
Vroom vroom, baby. :3

User Image  

Yonaki

Lady Lunatic

17,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:53 pm
I love Tanemura Arina..she's sooooo....good at it...>_< I wish I have her autograph or something... xd I would worship it all day, and never let a single dust on it... heart Tanemura Arina-san... heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:25 pm
wow all those pictures are awesome  

Caprika

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:39 pm
whee Isn't that Time Stranger Kyoko pic of Yami?? And isn't Yami the leader of the Cat Clan or something? Where are her cat ears???! whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:44 pm
o.o All those pictures are so cute! x3 Arina Tanemura is so good at drawing!  

Eternal Hime

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:49 am
cc-haruna
whee Isn't that Time Stranger Kyoko pic of Yami?? And isn't Yami the leader of the Cat Clan or something? Where are her cat ears???! whee

She's the Dark Stranger. Does she usually have cat ears? I can't remember. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:31 pm
solarfacade
cc-haruna

She's the Dark Stranger. Does she usually have cat ears? I can't remember. sweatdrop

Usually she does have a pair of cat ears...I think...and some people claim that's Mitsuki... sweatdrop which I admit it does kinda look like Mitsuki so now I am super confuzzled. @.@  

SakuMeiMei

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:22 pm
cc-haruna
solarfacade
cc-haruna

Usually she does have a pair of cat ears...I think...and some people claim that's Mitsuki... sweatdrop which I admit it does kinda look like Mitsuki so now I am super confuzzled. @.@
REally? She has cat ears?!!? o.o

Yami has darker/calmer eyes than Mitsuki. Sorta like Usio's eyes but in a different color.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:33 am

Lavender Claire

1,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 2:00 pm
Uh, I dunno if this'll work, but I'll try.

User Image

Is this a picture Arina-sama drew? (I think it's her drawing style.) If so, what manga series is it from?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 5:07 pm
Yep, she drew that. It's in the Tanemura Arina Illustration Collection artbook. It's a picture of Myco, the seiyuu of Mitsuki and Full Moon. biggrin  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Eternal Hime

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 6:30 pm
Prettah! >w< Her drawing skills always improve which is nice to see. n.n Though I would have never guessed it was from FMWS.  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff