Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Planet Guardians RP (Character Intro) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So... good or bad idea?
Fun?
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
This is so improbable and non Canon I hate it!
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Gender bending twins.... ooooo ^.^
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:55 pm
It's up to you, but I thought it would be more accurate if they were named for the castles. *smile* *runs around the thread and runs into a wall*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:58 pm
((I haven't really had time to post my profile yet, which I shall do asap tomorrow once I get home from school, but could I reserve pluto xd ))  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:58 pm
heneroshi
There, i changed it. If you could rate my avi on the arenas...yes this is random, but since this hasn't started yet...what would you rate me? And what should my title be if I decided to put it on the arenas?

It's cute. I think I would rate it a 6. It matches, cause it's all blue, but it's not very original.

Also, whenever you figure out what Shi-chan (the nickname I made for your character) looks like, please let me know. I wanna make .gifs of her.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:01 pm
IkumiAngel
((I haven't really had time to post my profile yet, which I shall do asap tomorrow once I get home from school, but could I reserve pluto xd ))

Sure thing Ikumi-chan! *smiles*  

Darkness Cake

Iori_Yagami1990

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:14 pm
I want to get that ice tiara...I think I am missing that, and perhaps I could use a mochi puppy, a gwee, and the angelic bow at my side...do you think that would make it better?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:17 pm
That would look cute Shi-chan! If you're going for an ice type look, maybe the puppy and the dragon aren't good choices. The bow, tiara and maybe the angelic parasol...  

Darkness Cake

Iori_Yagami1990

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:03 pm
Yeah...okay, cool. I want an icy evil look to me. Like seductively evil, but icy at the same time.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:12 pm
Hmmm... How about this? I came up with it a few moments ago.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Item List:
Alice's Azure Dress
Elegant Blue Gloves
Elegant Blue Slippers
Ice Tiara
Pixie
Whip of Ice
White Stockings

Estimated Total: 40,195 Gold
(Estimated with known item values on 24 October 2006)  

Darkness Cake

Lacroia

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:28 am
Roselite, what would I do without you? Note: I plan on drawing pictures of the Guardians facing off against their respective Titan Senshi. Though with Sailor Rhea's personality she'd try and mother Sailor Miranda to death...

Sailor Rhea: Oh, you're cute! Wanna be my friend? I made cookies!
Sailor Miranda: Am I a freak magnet?

Sailor Mariner: Mental Ice Beam!
Sailor Coeus: Coeus Mind Stasus!
*both scouts freeze in place, their fellow scouts come pick them up an hour later*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:59 am
(that is a good dream avi. I like it.)

(do I start Role playing now?)  

Iori_Yagami1990

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:27 pm
I think we should wait for a few more people. And don't worry Shi-chan. Me and Lacroia write up random OOC moments. You should see our other RP. ^^ But if you come up with any funny ones, please post them. And Lacroia, to answer your question... you would be sad and misserable... actually I don't know what you'd do without me... that's scary to think about... And that's funny too (the thing you posted)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:31 pm
Sure, what is it called, your other RP?  

Iori_Yagami1990

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:37 pm
The Children of Darkness Unite! BSSM ~*SuperStars*~  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:43 pm
Okay, I will look at it. biggrin  

Iori_Yagami1990

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:34 pm
Name: Kohana Toki
Name Meaning: Kohana-Little Flower, Toki-Time of opportunity
Guardian Identity: Sailor Charon
Element of Influence: Time and darkness
Birthdate: October 31
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 120lbs
Blood: A+
Hobbies: Kaoroke, shopping, and playing soccer
Occupation: (while on earth) high school student, though she has a job at an arcade near her home
Favorite Color: Dark Purple
Favorite Food: Strawberry shortcake
Least Favorite Food: any kind of mushrooms
Favorite Subject: Physics
Least Favorite Subject: Math
Strengths: Kind and all around nice person, she sticks up for others, and doesn't like to let others keep her down.
Weaknesses: She usually tries to act the way she thinks people will like her best, and doesn't really voice how she feels to others because she doesn't want to bug them with her problems.

Physical Description: Normal
Senshi

Weapon(s): Two metal fans

Senshi/Knight Attacks:

Jikan yo Tomare- The same as pluto's Jikan yo Tomare, this ability is forbidden and can only use it at the sacrifice of her life.

Night Veil- This attack covers the surrounding area in a thick black fog, and only she is able to see through it.

Darkness Typhoon- Uses her two metal fans to send a blast of dark energy at her enemies.

Defects: Jikan yo Tomare is a one time only attack seeing how it can only be used at the sacrifice of her own life.

Background: (how they were chosen for Guardian duty) Coming from a long line of servants who helped out in Charon Castle, Kohana was eventually chosen to become the guardian of Pluto. Her older brother was originally chosen to be her protecter. He had found himself gradually falling in love with the princess of Pluto, and had more then willingly excepted the task becoming her protector. Though one day he had become sick with an unknown disease. It didn't take long before the disease was able to overcome him and he passed away, but before he did he left a message to his younger sister asking her to look after Pluto in his place. She agreed in the end and took the place of her older brother to protect the princess of Pluto.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff