Reply Main Forum
Lost Memories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naphalm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:37 pm
He nodded and smiled. "i know you wouldnt.... thats fine.." he watched her go in the kitchen, his eyes followed her as she walked out. He stretched and moved to a bar stool. Smiling, he waited for Alies to return.....  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:54 pm
*She came back out a bit sweaty, but had a smile on her face. There was a cut running down her cheek with some fresh blood still dripping from it. In her hand was a steaming flask, the steam was red and almost sparkling. She walked over to him.* You need to drink this. You shouldn't feel anything but a nice tingly feeling...almost like you get when were together.  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:58 pm
He looked at her in surprise. "Your bleeding!" he said, concerned. He looked around for a towel or something...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:59 pm
*She brushed it off.* I'm fine. *She walked over and handed him the drink.* Here drink it. This will help, it won't take away your dreams it will help stop the bad ones from entering your mind. Its almost like a dream catcher.  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:04 pm
"Thats cool." he took the vial off her and put it down next to him. "Now im more concerned about your cut." he frowned at her, "now heal it." he said stubbornly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:07 pm
*She crossed her arms.* I gave it to myself. It needed the mixers blood so I had to. I won't heal myself until you drink. Thats the deal. *She pulled out a dagger with some fresh blood on it.* This is the dagger I used. Now drink.  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:12 pm
He took it and downed it all in a gulp. His body did tingle and he shook his head roughly. He looked back up to her, "now.. heal." he said gruffly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:14 pm
*She glared at him then ran her hand over her face. A white light appeared then the blood disappeared. There was still a small scar from it but that too soon disappeared. She put the dagger back in her pocket.* You know it was just a small cut.  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:15 pm
Alies
*She glared at him then ran her hand over her face. A white light appeared then the blood disappeared. There was still a small scar from it but that too soon disappeared. She put the dagger back in her pocket.* You know it was just a small cut.

He grinned at her and pulled her into his arms. "That doesnt mean i cant worry." he laughed.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:17 pm
*She laughed and nodded then kissed his lips.* I know. But when I give it to myself you have nothing to worry about. *She leanded in then got very close to his hear.* You have my blood running through your vains now. *She said in a whisper, then her eyes became slightly heavy and she fell into his body.*  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:22 pm
Alies
*She laughed and nodded then kissed his lips.* I know. But when I give it to myself you have nothing to worry about. *She leanded in then got very close to his hear.* You have my blood running through your vains now. *She said in a whisper, then her eyes became slightly heavy and she fell into his body.*

He nodded and kissed her back. His eyes grew wider in shock as she collapsed and he grabbed her and pulled her so she was face up in his lap. He stroked her cheek, pushing her hair out of her face. "Oh Alies, you didn't have to......." he picked her up with ease and took her upstairs to her room, and gently lay her down on the bed, covering her up with her duvet. He kissed her gently on the head and went back downstairs....  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:19 pm
*She awoke in her room and put her hand on her head. She felt dizzy and light headed. She tried to stand up but fell back over on the bed. She sighed deeply then closed her eyes.*  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:34 am
Naph entered the Inn, it had been raining and he was soaked. He took off his jacket and shirt and went to the mirror, examining the deep scars in his chest. He cursed them, they always returned everytime he changed.. he checked the more fresh ones and growled quietly to himself. He traced his large one up his neck. He snarled at himself in disgust and turned away, and went to sit at the bar. He thought for a moment, before leaning over the bar and picking a large bottle of Ale. He drank a lot and placed it gently on the bar. He stayed there for ages, and emptied 2 large ale bottles. He shook himself before moving to the couch and collapsed into a doze....  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:18 am
*Alies awoke the next morning feeling better than she had the night before. She got up and dressed then walked out into the bar and saw Naph laying on the couch. She walked over to him and gently kissed his lips then saw his scar on his chest. She placed her hands on it gently and sighed.* I wish I could help you. *She whispered then went behind the bar and made herself something to eat.*  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:35 am
He opened his eyes groggily and looked around. He tried to stand up but couldnt so he crawled to the bar, roaring with laughter. I grabbed one of the bottles of ale that he had left on the bar but sighed when he noticed it was empty. He looked over at Alies and smiled broadly, "I think thish Ale 'as gone to my head." he slurred slightly, hiccuping and managing to balance on the stool, he laughed again..  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff