Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Okay, somebody define poser... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:10 am
[night mare]
Rellik San
[night mare]
Rellik San
[night mare]
Rellik San

Well what do you exspect, in terms of opinions and thought processes we're nearly carbon copies. Which freaked me out.
Nice way of putting it.
Yeah, you guys are pretty similar.
But...like everyone else in the world "people have differences"

but, if your like me, and never belived that s**t, rock on.

People have differences even if they are similar, after all the troubles in my life pale compared to the troubles he's had, yet we have both arrived at this cynically twisted over view.
I don't belive it though.
i mean.
Yeah, ever person has there own story n' s**t.
But.
I mean I wouldn't say it differnt.
Different is is used to much.
Different makes me think of irregular, odd, werid, freak, out of place.
Maybe because I get called that 150 times a day.
Maybe....I'd agree if the word wasn't different..
I don't know.
[I'm sorry, i've had a really shitty year...i've been spilling out all the time]

(Don't worry about it)

Well different is just a word, though if you prefer it, there is always unique.

I always took being called different a good thing, not as a method of 'normal' people to isolate me. Because if the kind of people that have to yell crap about my looks to feel good about themselves are 'normal' well I'd rather be a freak.
[shiterz. I be crying]

Very true.
But.
What is normal.
I was in math and had to sit next to two 'popular' girls.
I just watched them the whole class.
One was just being a b***h.
The other looked like she was going to cry.
The first ones like "I'm not pretty, i'm popular, and your definatley not pretty, but, your popular because you hang out with me and sergio, but then you have those ********' werid kids. DAMN ******** EMOS!"
The other one looked at me, she looked really disgusted.
"So, what do you mean i'm not-"she stopped for a second "not pretty?"
I just wanted hug her tell her she was pretty.
Very pretty.
Prettier then the other girl.
Which she is.
The other gilr was like "You know, you don't have to hang with us, you don't seem like you fit anyway, you act all homiish with Sam......" She definatley said "stupid god damn ******** whoreish emo kids."

So the other girl just went " I'm sorry...I'll try harder."
I just about died when she said that.

Normal people. By definition, keep upto date with the lateset trends, whilst making them their own, they listen to alot of music, but only if its popular at the time. They travel in packs as they lack the capacity to operate as a single unit. The normal person, is someone who conforms to everything society expects of them. Which yes, does mean, goths can be normal, punks can be normal and even emo's can be normal. But I'm different as I have no specific stereotype to compare myself with. Thusly defying the conventions society places upon me.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:44 am
It's someone who trys to be someone they're not. They wear clothes they may not even like and listen to music they may not ever like just so they can fit in with other people.  

xkill.rock.n.rollx

ATTACCKKKK.x

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:34 pm
Okay. My definition of poser is saying you listen to bands that you don't even know, trying to dress like you're "emo", saying your "emo", aaaaaaaaand just plain acting poseur-ish. mad Gahhh posers bug me.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:26 pm
Okay, sorry, I didn't mean to make people pissed... (and I ALREADY feel incredibly ignorant, thanks)
From now on I'll just stay away from the subject of poser... *hides in corner*  

Slappy the Ninja

phish cakes = luff

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:20 pm
Rellik San
[night mare]
Rellik San
[night mare]
Rellik San

People have differences even if they are similar, after all the troubles in my life pale compared to the troubles he's had, yet we have both arrived at this cynically twisted over view.
I don't belive it though.
i mean.
Yeah, ever person has there own story n' s**t.
But.
I mean I wouldn't say it differnt.
Different is is used to much.
Different makes me think of irregular, odd, werid, freak, out of place.
Maybe because I get called that 150 times a day.
Maybe....I'd agree if the word wasn't different..
I don't know.
[I'm sorry, i've had a really shitty year...i've been spilling out all the time]

(Don't worry about it)

Well different is just a word, though if you prefer it, there is always unique.

I always took being called different a good thing, not as a method of 'normal' people to isolate me. Because if the kind of people that have to yell crap about my looks to feel good about themselves are 'normal' well I'd rather be a freak.
[shiterz. I be crying]

Very true.
But.
What is normal.
I was in math and had to sit next to two 'popular' girls.
I just watched them the whole class.
One was just being a b***h.
The other looked like she was going to cry.
The first ones like "I'm not pretty, i'm popular, and your definatley not pretty, but, your popular because you hang out with me and sergio, but then you have those ********' werid kids. DAMN ******** EMOS!"
The other one looked at me, she looked really disgusted.
"So, what do you mean i'm not-"she stopped for a second "not pretty?"
I just wanted hug her tell her she was pretty.
Very pretty.
Prettier then the other girl.
Which she is.
The other gilr was like "You know, you don't have to hang with us, you don't seem like you fit anyway, you act all homiish with Sam......" She definatley said "stupid god damn ******** whoreish emo kids."

So the other girl just went " I'm sorry...I'll try harder."
I just about died when she said that.

Normal people. By definition, keep upto date with the lateset trends, whilst making them their own, they listen to alot of music, but only if its popular at the time. They travel in packs as they lack the capacity to operate as a single unit. The normal person, is someone who conforms to everything society expects of them. Which yes, does mean, goths can be normal, punks can be normal and even emo's can be normal. But I'm different as I have no specific stereotype to compare myself with. Thusly defying the conventions society places upon me.

I wouldn't call that girl normal at all. I'd call her an abnormal, self-cosumed, egotistical b***h, who needs to jump off a 20 story building. Most people aren't like that... well, maybe they are, but I'd like to pretend they aren't, so please don't try to convince me otherwise.

And being normal isn't so horrible if thats what you want to be. If you tried to be non-conforming and you were really just an average person who'd rather just blend in with the croud, then I think it's better to do that, then to force yourself to become somthing you aren't naturally.

I think people over rate originality, too many people are scared to just go with the flow... I myself strive for uniqueness, so i guess this is kinda hypocritical coming from me, but really, people make "normal" seem like this horrible thing that people should be ashamed of... I guess that depends on what "normal" is... I dunno, I've written too much... whatever.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:28 pm
One Word: "You" DoLLface X]

BTW ImKiddin! talk2hand

Xoh_Emily

Candied Coma

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:46 pm

a "poser" is someone who poses.
    like a model.

the term you're looking for is "poseur."
    definition from dictionary.com

po‧seur  /poʊˈzɜr; Fr. pɔˈzœr
    Pronunciation[poh-zur; Fr. paw-zœr] –noun, plural -seurs /-ˈzɜrz; Fr. -ˈzœr/
    : a person who attempts to impress others by assuming or affecting a manner, degree of elegance, sentiment, etc., other than his or her true one.

now take the same idea and apply it to a band.

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games