Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
::Help a younger emo:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rey_mysterio123

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:55 am
every body makes fun of me just cos i dont talk and i have a scar on my wrists and one comes up to me every day and says im depressed can i be ur friend and i say no and he runs away laughing i dont try 2 act emo and i dont label myself but its wat im colsest to  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:03 am
You should dress how you want...(Also I am in 8th grade)  

chickajasmine

Elerus

Malevolent Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:50 pm
Just Dress how your Heart Desires, and your music should Reflect on who you are, not just what trend is in.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:22 am
girl i only have one thing to say to you...as long as you dress how you want...and you don't(emphasize)DON'T call yourself emo cause you might cut your wrists then i am thinking you can be emo...BUT if you say your emo cause you cut your wrists i will kill you...otherwise just be yourself and dress how you want ^-^  

Kamadev

X rockMuhLonelyHeartX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:31 pm

Hey thanks everyone. I definitly know cutting my wrists does not make me emo. My step sister is considered a preppy b***h and she slits her wrists! Its really sad actually.

but thanks, all your advice should really help! biggrin Yea. Im in 7th grade and i dont label myself emo, i guess my style just kinda falls under it. Surprisingly though, I have tons of friends (even if i barely talk) and i never get made fun of.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:24 am
Emo should be something that is in your heart, something that you dress like naturally, it's all about being individual, being yourself and no matter how you act there will be someone out there to steriotype you. mad

Frizzzz

Got Wilk

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:55 am
Emo deffinately isn't all about the clothes. personally i say its a music thing but whatever....
like what i wear, most people call me goth because most days i wear tripps and spiked colors and way too much eye liner, but some days i wear bright orange and star necklaces and shiny belts. your clothes should reflect yourself (and/or your emotions), not who other people want you to be, or who you want other people to think you are. besides, your clothes sound pretty emo to me! so yeah, keep it up, and dont worry what people think of you.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:22 pm
User Image*ahem*, me talking

I was really bored,
So I drew cuts and stiches all over my hands & arms.
I was really bored.

ok, me doneUser Image

Amber! at the Disco

Space Ninja Neku

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:13 pm
I realize somthing some people dress to not just how they feel but to the bands and type of music the like. They reflect their feelings and and their passion through clothing. People are wierd and so interesting. pls dont think I'm a poser for saying this but apart of me wishes I were emo instead of just a depressed loner.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:48 am
Dress the way you feel most comfortable. Buy clothes you like, not clothes that you think will make you look a certain way. Wear whatever you want to babe!  

Forrest_Frenchie

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:53 am
Forrest_Frenchie
Dress the way you feel most comfortable. Buy clothes you like, not clothes that you think will make you look a certain way. Wear whatever you want to babe!

YES! SOME ONE WHO GETS IT! HALLE-FRICKEN-LUJAH!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:03 pm
yeah the only reason i ever started being called emo was when i played guitar (new american classic - tbs) in the talent show... lol sooo young and emo it was funny!  

halfmike

Space Ninja Neku

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:59 pm
I like to shop at Hot Topics cuz the clothes their make me happy and I dont care what other people think.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:14 pm
Rellik San
Forrest_Frenchie

YES! SOME ONE WHO GETS IT! HALLE-FRICKEN-LUJAH!!!!!!
heart  

Forrest_Frenchie

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games