Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Library of Fandom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:24 pm
"shes a darling human girl of seventeen years who specializes in the anima of nature who poured to much magic into an enchanted item and the poor thing has been in a coma the last four months because of it"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:01 pm
the old woman smiled
"thank you young man i am greatful of your kindness"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:44 pm
the old woman smiled "thank you very much young man i am very grateful for this"
she placed the four items in her purse
"good day to you"
she then left the library  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:57 pm
Daisuke soon strode the entrance of the great library. He walked straight into the information desk and peered if someone would be there to assist him.

He gave a quick glance at the surroundings and found out the chairs should he need to wait. With his small stature, he found that peering over the desk wasn't his stuff and that persisting on the action for a long time wouldn' t make much sense. So, after leaving a small note with his name on it, he moved to the lobby's chairs and there he went with a light catnap.

DeVars

DeVars

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:01 pm
The napping boy finally looked up and rubbed his sleepy eyes. . . "Oh. . I felt asleep. Comfortable chairs you got here."

He smiled and soon found the paper in his hand with his name on it. There he remembered why he put the note on the very first place. "Err. . . yes. I want to get on the top floor so I could have a nice view of this city. And maybe some city maps and maps to nearby regions as well, if you have one."

"I am trying to look for someone but I don't have a clue where to start."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:15 pm
"His name is Vincent.", he smiled. "A dear and close friend."

"But we call him Vinnie. . . we're really close. Many people do come here, right. So -- if someone by the name of Vincent comes over could you please note where he stays. That'll surely help a lot."

"Ahh. . . well, I'm Daisuke. . . sorry for not introducing myself first.", the boy quickly returned a quick and deep bow at the librarian. "Pleased to meet you."

DeVars

DeVars

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:41 pm
"I'm sorry, but no. I don't see why he would wear such a thing though. . .", Daisuke looked up as if thinking of how Vincent might have looked if he wore a mask.

"But it would be a nice touch when done on Halloweens. Heheh - that's the only reason I can think of to why he would wear that.", little Daisuke smiled and gave the elevator a quick glance. "You can tell right away the Vincent I am looking for because we have this look people usually say."

He held a smile and gave a more shallow bow. "Nice to meet you, Mr. Ansem. I'll best be going. My friends are looking for him as we speak, it would be unkind to them if I were to slack-off."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:42 am
Allen replaced the books he'd brought downfrom the reading room to their places on the shelves behind the desk, preferring to do it the old way--by hand--than the new way, if only because it offered him the opportunity to do something. Most of the books went on the not-safe floors, which meant he was, at least, alowed some stretching room. He looked down from where he drifted near the ceiling, wings creating a bit of a stir, but not much, as he slid the last book in place.
At least his boss hadn't made any comment about his congragulatory 'gift' that had been left atop his office desk (and papers).  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

DeVars

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:25 pm
Vincent was off, on the roof of the top-most floor, holding a cup of egg white and a spoon. He peeked off the tip of the roof and swirled the one inside his mouth.

And then. . . a long dense fluid flowed through after a spit. Longer than normal, and he cut it down with a smiled. It dropped from the hundredth floor and into the driveway. He didn't care whoever got hit with that.

What he knew was that it has to hit something, even the pavement.

"Hello. . . Vinchie-kun. . . ", a light voice entered his ear. He looked back to see Daisuke standing a distance behind.

"Why. . . hello as well. . . Hentai-suki!"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:09 pm
"Why are you here?", Vincent asked the young boy, fortunate enough.

"The others are looking for you. . . they need you to find Fantasmagoria."

"You mean that place?!", his brow raised and twitched subtly.

"Unfortunately, yes."

"And. . . unfortunately, no. Not yet anyhow. You all have to wait - say - if you need something to deal time with, I think Sir Ansem is in need of a few more hands with the Library and all of its functions. I'm sure he'll be most delighted to see a few more hands willing to give a share of the load."

DeVars

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces