Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Shinshi Doumei Cross [The Gentlemen Alliance +]
The Gentleman Alliance/Shinshi Doumei Cross Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gentleman
&lt;3
100%
 100%  [ 33 ]
Total Votes : 33

Gin Tonic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:34 pm
I just started reading the scans. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:20 pm
solarfacade
I hate Shizumasa right now, but I've only read what's been scanlated so far. Hopefully we will find out more about him so I can find something to like about him. xp
Yeah, I find Shi-zun sorta "mean". I wonder what's the story behind his behavior. :B Ooh, I can't wait to find out! >w<I LIKE shizumasa-sama...lol. well if you read the newest ones, u'll see...now that i think abt that...i promised u guys a translation, huh?! OMG! I AM SOO SORRY! When i come back from my trip, and #8, #9? Which ever one u need, ill translate for you! But...can any of you tell me a good host site? Or i can just post pages here?  

Froggy Furnishings

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 2:00 pm
Wai~ I love Shinshi Doumei Cross. It's a really good highschool story biggrin

My favorite characters are Maora and Touya heart

If any of you want to join the Touya fanlisting that I own, click here. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 4:33 pm
I hope more of the scanlations come out soon I really want to know what happens next  

Caprika

Gin Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:29 pm
I god addicted to another one of Tanemura's work. So I'll continue reading this one next time. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:36 pm
Skymeri
solarfacade
I hate Shizumasa right now, but I've only read what's been scanlated so far. Hopefully we will find out more about him so I can find something to like about him. xp
Yeah, I find Shi-zun sorta "mean". I wonder what's the story behind his behavior. :B Ooh, I can't wait to find out! >w<I LIKE shizumasa-sama...lol. well if you read the newest ones, u'll see...now that i think abt that...i promised u guys a translation, huh?! OMG! I AM SOO SORRY! When i come back from my trip, and #8, #9? Which ever one u need, ill translate for you! But...can any of you tell me a good host site? Or i can just post pages here?
oh that would be good if you translated it cause I keep waiting for aku-tenshi but it never comes out and a host site I dont' know any...  

Caprika

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:53 pm
Caprika
Skymeri
solarfacade
oh that would be good if you translated it cause I keep waiting for aku-tenshi but it never comes out and a host site I dont' know any...
Ehh, why is Kaze's message in my post? This is the second time it's happening. o_O  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:55 am
o_o;; maybe the guild's gone screwy...  

Leri
Vice Captain

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 6:50 am
Skymeri
solarfacade

Even just a summary of chapter 9 would be good. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 6:05 pm
Translate chapter 8 please! xD You can compress a folder containing the chapter's pages and then host that compressed file on a website. Then we'll just need to download it.  

Froggy Furnishings

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:37 pm
Yeah xd We're still waiting for Kaze-chan to translate ch.8 for us sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:32 pm
I got the japanese ch. 10 in my Ribon magazine. The cover is my fave piccer of The Gentlemen Alliance.  

blithe_horror

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:06 pm
I'd do (almost) anything for a Ribon mag... rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:17 am
shinshi doumei cross is SO good!
i cant wait till more sites will be translated!
im waiting for shizumasa to be softer!  

GuraGura

DemonHunterNaomi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:45 pm
Leri
I'd do (almost) anything for a Ribon mag... rofl

I'm so behind, it's so sad... I've been keeping up with SDC (thank goodness!) because I know of sites that host the raw chapters as they come out each month, but I'm so behind with all my other beloved series running in Ribon. crying I need to pick up with the 3/05 issue, and it's on eBay, but for about a bajillion dollars... okay, not that much... but something like twelve dollars plus four dollars shipping and handling.. that's ridiculous as far as I'm concerned, since usually I get them for six dollars... Guess I just have to be patient and wait for another (cheaper) one to pop up... *sigh*  
Shinshi Doumei Cross [The Gentlemen Alliance +]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff