Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Biohazard EXTREME's Resident Evil Articles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:43 pm
Well, this is just speculation based on the evidence that I've witnessed. I mean, it's too similar.
Okay, so they're talking on the radio, but then you get this separate screen for it where you see the faces of the two people who are talking to each other? The interface layout itself was almost identical.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:53 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, this is just speculation based on the evidence that I've witnessed. I mean, it's too similar.
Okay, so they're talking on the radio, but then you get this separate screen for it where you see the faces of the two people who are talking to each other? The interface layout itself was almost identical.

Heh, it wasn't even until you brought it up that I noticed these similarities... You're a pretty insightful dude.  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:55 pm
Thanks. I guess I can be, yes. I'm just surprised that the village wasn't filled with fog so thick that you can't see past 10 feet. You'd think they'd rip off the one Horror franchise that actually rivaled RE's popularity.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:58 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Thanks. I guess I can be, yes. I'm just surprised that the village wasn't filled with fog so thick that you can't see past 10 feet. You'd think they'd rip off the one Horror franchise that actually rivaled RE's popularity.

Heh, maybe they figured that they shouldn't try anything like stealing from other big names, since people would catch on, call them out, and soon drop them like they were yesterday's news.  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:08 pm
Metal Gear Solid is a big name, though. It's been around for over 10 years longer than Silent Hill.
Besides, their target audience was noobs, so, those guys are oblivious to everything.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:12 pm
So, I missed why you hate RE4.  

Yin Yun Yang

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:22 pm
I know there's like, 27 pages, but I'm sure it shouldn't be hard to find something I wrote: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=3600701  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:30 pm
I think it was on the first page.

So, you disliked it because of the unrealistic of some things and the buying and upgrading part.

Large things can move fast. Just not usually. Things tend to be slow at the start because of inertia, and he did take a bit of a wind-up before he got to moving it faster, so it had gotten into motion. And large things are harder to stop moving.

Um, I need to think more if on wether I will go on about some of the other stuff and what arguments I will make against that problem if I do.

But yeah, there weren't that many enemies.  

Yin Yun Yang

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:51 pm
No, there were lots and lots of different reasons on various pages.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:52 pm
Oh, well, I read the one on the first page. And now, I have chosen not to continue on the arguing of it.  

Yin Yun Yang

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:01 am
I'm just saying, there's PLENTY of other reasons, than the ones I listed on the first page. Either way, like I said, I traded off my RE4s, and don't bother considering it a part of the series anymore. So as far as I'm concerned, it never happened.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:29 pm
I just hope they redeem themselves in RE5. Chronicles did something smart by leaving Leon out, but I still have speculation about 5...  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:47 pm
It's a lost cause. Same style as RE4, different protagonist. MY protagonist. Which pisses me the flip off. crying As much as I still play UC every once in a while (mainly for Ada's and HUNK's missions; can't get enough of the music in Ada's and... downright owning of seeing HUNK's face. xd ), I would rather play just about any other RE. Unless I'm with a friend, 'cause then I'd go with it. It's a fun game, but after a while it just... declines. One of those games you don't play for a while then come back to some time later and it's still got some life in it.

As for 5... like I said, RE4 in Africa. Can't get much worse than that. As long as they don't have the Merchant there may be some bonus points, but other than that... Takeuchi himself said in the interview you have more guns and more ammo to fend off more enemies. Aka, RE4 on steroids. That's just what we need. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:13 am
This is just proving that we need to have a Guild Conferance. We can call it REcon. We pick the person who has the biggest house and we go through all the good RE games in the span of a couple of nights, and just hang out with eachother.

Screw this RE5 bs. I love Chris as he is... not this Steroid-pumping doh-doh bird.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:58 am
Canas Renvall
It's a lost cause. Same style as RE4, different protagonist. MY protagonist. Which pisses me the flip off. crying As much as I still play UC every once in a while (mainly for Ada's and HUNK's missions; can't get enough of the music in Ada's and... downright owning of seeing HUNK's face. xd ), I would rather play just about any other RE. Unless I'm with a friend, 'cause then I'd go with it. It's a fun game, but after a while it just... declines. One of those games you don't play for a while then come back to some time later and it's still got some life in it.

As for 5... like I said, RE4 in Africa. Can't get much worse than that. As long as they don't have the Merchant there may be some bonus points, but other than that... Takeuchi himself said in the interview you have more guns and more ammo to fend off more enemies. Aka, RE4 on steroids. That's just what we need. rolleyes

Oh god... please don't screw up chris... please for the love of god and all that is good...  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff