Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:56 pm
yuffie goes to leon
leon:"hey yuffie"
Yuffie:"hi"
they talk together for a while  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:01 pm
((It's Zexion. At least get the name right stare Or do you mean Vexen?))  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:30 pm
(i really mean vexon sorry ima horibl speller )  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:33 pm
((...........))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:34 pm
xXx_sydney_xXx
(i really mean vexon sorry ima horibl speller )

((I see.... Well, I'm done here, continue with your RP.))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:49 pm
((do you two mind if I join in? I am tired of being in only one RP>>

I'd be Zexion, Demyx, Axel, and/or Marluxia from KH; Sephiroth, Reno, and/or Rikku from FF...any preferences as to which two/three I play?))  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:17 pm
Ayaji

I'd be Zexion, Demyx, Axel, and/or Marluxia from KH; Sephiroth, Reno, and/or Rikku from FF...any preferences as to which two/three I play?))

i highlighted the one i perfer you to play you can play as all except for none you can play all if you want  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:46 pm
xXx_sydney_xXx
Ayaji

i highlighted the one i perfer you to play you can play as all except for none you can play all if you want

I'll play Demyx, Marli, Axel, and Reno (maybe Rikku too) for now...if someone comes along and wants one of them later I'll relinquish him, since those three are pretty popular organization members...and if no one claims Zexy, I'll start playing him

*Axel opens a portal and meanders out, looking around. He spots Xigbar and Vexan* "Hey guys!" *he waves* "what are you doing here?"
*Marluxia comes out of a portal slightly to the left of Axel's* "Dammit Axel, I told you not to take that!" *he stops, spotting Xigbar and Vexan* "Oh...hello..."  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:49 pm
Ayaji
xXx_sydney_xXx
Ayaji

I'll play Demyx, Marli, Axel, and Reno (maybe Rikku too) for now...if someone comes along and wants one of them later I'll relinquish him, since those three are pretty popular organization members...and if no one claims Zexy, I'll start playing him

*Axel opens a portal and meanders out, looking around. He spots Xigbar and Vexan* "Hey guys!" *he waves* "what are you doing here?"
*Marluxia comes out of a portal slightly to the left of Axel's* "Dammit Axel, I told you not to take that!" *he stops, spotting Xigbar and Vexan* "Oh...hello..."
((maybe i should be rikku........... ))yuffie watches them  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:01 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji

((go for it^^))
*Marluxia sees the other people* "wow, there are a lot of people here...wait...where is here?"
*Axel shrugs* "Who knows...I opened a portal at random."  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:12 pm
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji

((go for it^^))
*Marluxia sees the other people* "wow, there are a lot of people here...wait...where is here?"
*Axel shrugs* "Who knows...I opened a portal at random."
((ok i be rikku since its in my username.)) rikku walks up to yuffie and they spy on axel.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:30 pm
*Reno opens a door and walks in* "Wait...this isn't the door I thought it was..." *he turns around, but the door has vanished* "WTF?"

*Axel and Marluxia stare at Reno*
"Did that door just come out of nowhere?"
"I think it did o.o"  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:37 pm
Ayaji
*Reno opens a door and walks in* "Wait...this isn't the door I thought it was..." *he turns around, but the door has vanished* "WTF?"

"I think it did o.o"

vexon watched
riku sat at the beach  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:37 pm
Ayaji

"I think it did o.o"
rikku and yuffie laughed  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:40 pm
*Reno noticed Yuffie* "Hey, Yuffie! What's up?"  
Role Plays