Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
A Piano~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rollercoster!!!!
  Weeeeee!!
  Grrrrr!!!
  *grabs a barf bucket*
View Results

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:36 pm
Argh, the flute. It has eluded my grasp for so long...*shakes fist at flute*

I can play a C in any instrument you care to name, but a C isn't a song, isn't it? *shrug*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:37 pm
Nope.... but... it could be?  

Gomenroia

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:42 pm
hmm, maybe a monotonal rap song. *shrug*

Well, I'm in the Drumline, you see, and we...do not like the flute players. Mainly, because they're all freshmen girls (as am I sweatdrop ) and they have the tiniest instruments, and yet they complain despite NOT wearing a 45-pound drum around their neck or strapped to their chests.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:43 pm
Ah... see when I was in band I played clarinet... I didn't like it much. I WANTED to play the flute... but that's what the 'popular' girls played... and they hated me so I just quit band. Now I wouldn't do that... but I was... younger... when... I was still in... umm... highschool...

*sticks label on forehead that reads: Captain obvious*  

Gomenroia

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:20 pm
hahahahahahahahaha, popular peopel played the flute in your school? OMG OMG that's really funny. mrgreen rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:22 pm
smile  

Gomenroia

Elf of the Shadows

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:47 pm
I play the clarinet. I don't like it much, well sometimes I do. I play a little piano. My two friends at school play the flute, it's alright. My cousin, Matt, plays the trumpet. My other cousin, Dylan, plays the drums and tenner sax. My mom plays the guitar, not anymore though. My aunt might too....  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:26 pm
I'm the only musical one like, ever. IN my posse and my family, cept one uncle. Kinda sad, but whatever. None shall steal my glory! domokun  

KirbyVictorious

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces