Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply Games and miscellaneous. PLAY HERE!!
**Chinese girl/boy marrying Western gir/boy*** agree or no? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are you gonna post?
  yes! im gonna give my opinion !
View Results

-alwaysmile-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:12 am
As long as they love each other <3  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:40 pm
hmm.. its easier for me sometimes to communicate with asian people than westerns.. dunno why...
no real preferance tho.. as long as the couple doesn't mind..none of my beeswax.  

mewonthefreeway

xx_mizuki

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:31 am
I think it doesn't matter which race/nationality/etc your partner belongs to. Here in my country, mixed parentage is quite common. My mother is Chinese, but my father isn't! He isn't Caucasian exactly, but our English surname hints some roots in the Western continents.

But I guess it really depends on your own situation. I think the most important thing in a relationship (of any kind?) is good communication and being able to "click" with each other.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:46 am
Also long as they love each other and are going to marry each other.

True Story
I have a friend who parent is Asain and Caucasian.His father is White and have a baby *my friend* his asian mother.Then after she had a baby he abandon them both cause of their race.My friend never ever saw his father ever again.  

x~Jiang~x

mewonthefreeway

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:00 pm
^So sad...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:29 pm
i think that all asian parents prefer if their son/daughter marries, and even dates, an asian, but nowadays, they seem to care less and less and they don't really stop them, which is a good thing i guess

my uncle married an irish person (i think she was irish) and my grandparents, although not really satisfied, didn't really go against it

personally, i prefer that asians should marry asians, but i don't think that an asian marrying a caucasian is wrong either
-it's like i prefer...i dunno...ice cream over cake, but it's not like i hate cake, i just don't like it as much. i'll still eat both mrgreen

one thing though, i don't mean to be racist or anything, but i just feel wierd if i see an asian with someone black sweatdrop  

[J.C.]

mewonthefreeway

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:32 pm
^Mew kinda agrees 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:55 pm
    × yeah... i feel the same way... asian x black... feels weird..
    but not that i have anything against black...

soumakisa

Chibito7

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:05 am
It's odd; I don't feel attracted to Black or Western Asian people at all. I'm not racist against them, but I've always liked Caucasian and Chinese people... confused  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:50 pm
Its a mystery for the future generations ninja  

mewonthefreeway

Kobayashi Haruka

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:45 pm
i dont really see what's wrong with it,
even though my parents would rather
have me marry a chinese person.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:02 am
I think it's okay to marry someone outside your own race. Isn't love what matters most? 3nodding If I like the guy's personality, I don't care what race he is, I'd like him. My parents would prefer me to marry another Chinese person though.  

IrisDestiny

[.Dancing.Melon.]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:58 am
>>I just like Asians better...doesn`t matter which kind, just ASIAN.

I don`t know...I just don`t like white guys.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:47 pm
True friendship is like sound health

Doesn't matter, but I prefer going with Asian.
My uncle in father side married a french(québecois) person, yet my grandma in father side told my uncle to keep my cousin with him and dump her. Sounds racist to me neutral , but they already divorced this year. So I guess she is my ex-aunt. >__<

((I'm NOT racist!))

the value of it is seldom known until it be lost.

Yuffie__Kisaragi

mewonthefreeway

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:46 pm
Yush. In the end, its up to the parents...  
Games and miscellaneous. PLAY HERE!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff