Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
The Children of Darkness Unite! *Epsode One* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Christica

Mewling Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:48 am
Kohaku brushed her bangs out from infront of her eyes while she walked up to Roselite and Kalidite. She stopped a couple feet away and questioned her surroundings. "Roselite? Who might this guy be?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:45 pm
"Hello here Kohaku. This is Kal. He's coming back to the Dark Kingdom with me. He needs a home." She still wasn't 100% sure how is aura is like a youma, but she planned to figure it out later.  

Darkness Cake

Lacroia

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:54 am
Kal sensed the fleeting presence of a youma who had just been there. Someone close to the void like his mother was. He lifted his head off Roselite's shoulder already in a perceptibly different mood. Almost curious.

"Kohaku?" he said interested. "But there was someone else with you?" One of my mother's people. He wanted to see, to ask if she knew him and his mother, to see if she knew who was the one to kill her. Feeling a little giddy at the thought of meeting another youma, a term he learned wasn't disrespectful from Roselite, he wanted to know if they were like him.

"Could I meet them?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:10 am
"Someone else? You must mean Akki." Kohaku smiled at Kal. "Course you can meet her, After we get back to the dark kingdom, though."  

Christica

Mewling Paladin

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:38 am
Roselite raised an eyebrow at Kohaku. "You brought Akki out with you? Are you sure that's safe? I thought she didn't like to leave Tanz's side..." She shrugged it off and looked down at Kal. "Akki is a youma that belongs to another friend of ours, Tanzanite. We just call him Tanz. You can meet him as well, once we get back. I think you'd like them and I know Tanz will like you... whether I want him to or not..." She muttered the last bit. She was starting to feel protective, almost big-sister-y over Kal and she knew that Tanz would try to take advantage of his clingy nature.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:47 pm
Akki returned to the kingfdom and ran around, aiming her horns ahead of her. "Incoming!!!! Wheeee!!!!!!"

"Hmm..." Kohaku began to examine Kal. His aura was a bit different the most youma. She placed a hand on his shoulder as she looked him in the eyes. "Do you know who your parents were?"  

Christica

Mewling Paladin

Lacroia

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:31 pm
Flinching at first from the touch to his shoulder, Kal felt a strange aura about this girl, familiar in a way. He remembered visits his mother made to someone called Queen Beryl. Being only three at the time his memories were from a child's perspective.

"I remember a woman calling my mother Titus. She seemed to like my mom alot and gave her treats and called her nice things." he stopped to ponder his father. "Mother told me father was an uncultured, arrogant man. She also said love was blind. She gave me this to remember him by. I've never met him so I don't know how I'd remember him though."

Kalidite pulled a polished Jade stone out of his pants pocket. He seemed to regard it as more of a mystery than a treasure. He handed it to Kohaku. "Do you know what it means?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:40 pm
"That looks like... but it couldn't be... could it?" She looked at Kohaku. She would know the most about it. "Titus was the name of one of our Queen's personal youma."  

Darkness Cake

Rabbit-eyes

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:45 pm
Meteorite knew the others must have returned when she heard the familiar sound of Akki running around loudly. She smirked and shook her head at this. Having finished practicing her attacks, she placed her sword onto the sheath strapped to her back and quietly stepped into the room.
The others weren't there yet after all. Just Akki.

"Having fun?" She asked, rasing an eyebrow.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:50 pm
((We're still in the alleyway... we haven't left yet. Akki went home alone. We're gonna be there soon though.))  

Darkness Cake

Rabbit-eyes

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:52 pm
Roselite Blade
((We're still in the alleyway... we haven't left yet. Akki went home alone. We're gonna be there soon though.))

((Oh, sorry, seems I misread it. I'll edit my post))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:57 pm
((Tis okay. As I said, we'll be there soon. Once Kohaku replies, I'm gonna have them head home.))  

Darkness Cake

Rabbit-eyes

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:08 pm
Roselite Blade
((Tis okay. As I said, we'll be there soon. Once Kohaku replies, I'm gonna have them head home.))

((Okay, thanks for letting me know. ^^ ))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:56 am
Kohaku held the stone and then squeezed it. "Does the name Jedite sound firmiliar(sp) to you?"  

Christica

Mewling Paladin

Lacroia

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:56 am
"I think I heard my mother mention it. She was always angry when she did. I'm guessing he didn't really want me." A forlorn expression appeared on his face. "I remember him telling her it was her fault and he'd have nothing to do with it. I always felt I was the "it" they were talking about. Once he patted my head. But then he told me never to trust anyone. Especially a youma." Kalidite's stomach grumbled and he quickly apologized. Having not eaten anything in a while he was quite famished.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff