Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Planet Guardians: Clash of the Titans Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Episode 2 Poll: Which Titan Senshi should bite it first?
  Sailor Hyperion
  Sailor Coeus
  Sailor Theia
  Sailor Phoebe
  Sailor Themis
View Results

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:55 am
"Then we'd best not wait much longer for the others to arrive before we go investigate." Kiyoshi almost seemed to be a different person when the situation grew serious, as though it was only play. He hadn't mentioned to the others that his younger sister/princess was only just now arriving. For some reason she'd been delayed, or had chosen to wait a bit longer than the others.

"It might already be too late." He sat up, his attention focused entirely on the other two Guardians.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:03 pm
"I haven't sensed the enemies prescense enter the palace yet, but I agree. I can't help but want to go check it out to make sure everything is alright." She replied in a worried tone, as she kept her head tilted back. If they couldn't stop this new enemy at pluto they could spread past to the other planets.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:34 pm
"How long should we wait?" Kiyoshi asked quietly, his eyes focused on Kohana. "It's not like we can leave a note 'went to pluto, be back later'." He pointed out dryly. His eyes turned to Araceli, for her opinion on the matter yet he seemed to know that action would be required and soon.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:47 pm
"Ten minutes tops." She replied seriously, as she lifted her head up to look at the two. She didn't even know if they would even have that much time. For all they knew the enemy could be seconds away from entering the palace, but then again they could also be days as well.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:42 pm
"I agree. Ten minutes should be enough... If no one else appears, we'll go. Three is a lot stronger than one." Araceli nodded. She felt the need to restart her position as leader.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:15 pm
Kohana only nodded as she pulled out her cellphone, and quickly began to press a couple buttons, before placing the device back into her pocket. She had set it to go off at exactly nine and a half minutes seeing how it took her a while to set the timer, though once it went off she was leaving whether the others were there or not.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Iori_Yagami1990

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:58 am
Heneroshi sat in the park and yawned. She felt so bored. She wanted some action. She had nobody to play with. As she sat there, underneath a nice warm earth sun, she fell asleep until she was awoken by...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:06 am
A silver furred fox with blue eyes walked calmly over to the three a few minutes after Kohana set the alarm on her phone. "Good morning. Karin-hime is on her way." Ceres jumped up onto Kiyoshi's shoulder and layed there.

Karin ran up to the group. She was panting and had twigs and leaves in her hair. "Hey guys. *pant* How's everyone doing?" She pulled her long locks over her shoulder and began to pick out the leaves and twigs.  

Christica

Mewling Paladin

Lacroia

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:43 pm
Meanwhile in Charon Castle in orbit around Pluto....

"You know you guys should really lighten up a bit. This is going to be fun! We can take anything we want from this place anyways" said a blonde Sailor scout gleefully.

"I don't know about you sourpusses but I'm going to check the Princess's bedroom, maybe pick out a few things for myself." She proceeded to leave. The two scouts that had appeared with her seemed to ignore her and systematically looked under, over, and in everything they could find.

"We felt them... they were reborn again and we felt them... Why aren't the Princesses here? Is this a trap?" the shorter of the two other scouts asked. She had short black hair parted down the center and an air of nervousness. The longer haired scout in the blue fuku raised and arm up and patted her on the shoulder. There was a visible bond of trust between these two.

"Arrgg... the Princess isn't here.. How are we supposed to get her star seed for Cronos!" the blonde said running back to where the others were.

"Shut up and keep looking, they're got to be clues to where she is somewhere" exclaimed the shorter haired senshi.

"But... but! I think I tripped an alarm or something!" she said. The other two looked up at her in exasperation. Then they saw a force field had decended around them.

"What by the Gods did you touch!" the short black haired senshi barked. The blonde senshi pulled out a picture frame featuring the picture of a young Hotaru and Setsuna.

"Well I think its a clue" she said smiling. Her companions staired at eachother fuming.

"We will have to wait for the field to disapate. Then report out findings." the quiet senshi with long black hair said.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:36 pm
Kohana's eyes suddenly opened wide with an expression mixed with shock and horror, as she quickly stood up off of her seat. There was no doubt about that she had sensed someone enter the orbit of Pluto and enter the palace.

"We can't wait any longer, they're already there!" She quickly exclaimed, before she took off at a sprint towards the closes place she could transform and warp out of there without being seen. She would have just done it right then and there at the park, if it weren't for all of the problems that would be caused because of it later.

She ended up heading out of the park towards where her work was. There was an alleyway around there that no one ever went through. It was said that was were a local gang hung out, and most people feared going through it in fear of being robbed. At the moment though she didn't care, she had more important things to attend to as she arrived at its location in under three minutes flat.

Taking a quick glance around to make sure the ghost was clear, she soon knelt down as she pulled two metal objects out of each of her boots. She held them out infront of her, as she made a quick flick of her wrist causing the two items to open revealing two metal fans. She shouted out the words 'Sailor Charon! Make up!', causing a flash of sea green to engulf her to disappear moments later her in her sailor uniform. She wore a white and green fuku, along with knee high black laced boots.

Holding the fans out infront of herself, she soon crossed her arms over each other before bringing them in, so her arms were crossed over her chest. She directed her gaze up towards the sky, as she closed her eyes and focused on the planet Pluto. Moments later she was engulfed in a similar green light like when she had transformed, though this time it went shooting into the sky towards Charon Castle. She just hoped the others would be able to catch up.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:09 pm
He'd leaned his head against the back of the bench, closing his eyes to conceal his impatience. At Kohana's words, he sprang into action, in hot pursuit of her. He'd ben expecting it but it wasn't expecting it quite this soon.

He remained practically on her heels the entire way, lagging just a bit as she took a shortcut he hadn't expected. He skidded to a halt in the alley just in time to see her vanish off the planet. "Why can't she wait for help?" He muttered, making a mental note to have words with her later.

He closed his eyes, willing the power to him. The purplish glow engulfed him, coalesing into his purple and white armor with the Death Glaive in hand. With a muttered oath, he wrapped himself in energy and transported after Kohana, hoping to arrive in time to prevent anything bad from happening.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:30 pm
Araceli followed both Kiyoshi and Kohana. "Wait for me damnit! I'm the leader, though not much of one it seems..." She muttered the last bit as she ran.

She arrived moments after Kiyoshi dissapeared. "Damnit..."

She quickly summoned her Falcon Blade (which came to her as easily as she could breath) and focused on transforming. Once she transformed, she mentally located both Kiyoshi and Kohana's energy signals and followed them into space and toward Charon Castle.  

Darkness Cake

Christica

Mewling Paladin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:53 am
Ceres fell off of Kiyoshi's shoulder and hit the ground, hard. He whined as he layed there.

Karin quickly picked up Ceres and tryed to catch up to the others but was soon lost in a crowd of people. "Oh no... What am I supposed to do?" She sighed as she hugged Ceres.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:57 am
The three Titan Senshi cringed as they felt the arrival of another form enter the Palace.

"Themis is coming to kill us..." the blonde Senshi said sullenly. She felt to her knees pouting. The other two paid no heed to her whinning.

"Its either the defenders of this planet or our fellow Senshi coming." The long dark-haired senshi surmised. "We should prepare to defend ourselves. Theia, hold onto that picture. It has the identity and location of two of the princesses."

"Coeus, the field is down enough that you two can escape. I'll distract whoever comes." The shorter haired senshi told the other two to hide behind the throne and he meet whoever had come to find them.
Sailor Hyperion stood at the entrance to the throne room his back turned to the entrance. He was afraid. Afraid for Coeus, and not so much for Theia. She has a knack of living through all the stupid things she does... I really hate that he thought.  

Lacroia

Christica

Mewling Paladin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:06 am
While passing an aley, Ceres jumped out of Karin's arms and ran down it.

"Ceres?'

"They were here..."

"So... You think they went to one of the palaces?"

Ceres nodded his head.

"Okay." Karin looked around to make sure no one was watching and then quickly transformed into Sailor Dream.

Ceres lept into the air and then landed in his human form. "I am supposing they went to Pluto, seeing as she left first." He wrapped his arms around Sailor Dream, her back to his chest.

The two began to concentrate on the other senshi and soon began to be transported.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff