41%
 41%  [ 22 ]
They sent him away to school
9%
 9%  [ 5 ]
They abandoned him because they were too poor
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
They abandoned him because they thought he was useless (JERKS!!!)
13%
 13%  [ 7 ]
Might Guy is his dad
28%
 28%  [ 15 ]
Doesn't have any (he's a failed experiment of Orochimaru's) o.O
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 53

Heloo Penguin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:44 pm
#1 GF Of Rock Lee
i think gai might be his dad casue when lee was fighting gaara i think gai was going to cry!!!! and when he was like
" cause Lee is..." i think he was going to say my son im sure of it!!!!!!

No.
No. NO
NOOO!!!!!
Gai is not Lee's fother!
Different eyes, nose cheekbones face structure.
Gai cried becuase he has a love for him, he is LIKE his son, but he is definatlyn ot his biological father.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:27 pm
penguin love
#1 GF Of Rock Lee
i think gai might be his dad casue when lee was fighting gaara i think gai was going to cry!!!! and when he was like

No.
No. NO
NOOO!!!!!
Gai is not Lee's fother!
Gai cried becuase he has a love for him, he is LIKE his son, but he is definatlyn ot his biological father.

well lee isnt just gonna get dna from his dad. if the eight gates is about a medical thing that allows him and gai to use them, they may be related 3nodding  

Jstar300
Crew

6,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

XOX_Misa_Amane_XOX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:52 pm
Jstar300
penguin love
#1 GF Of Rock Lee

No.
No. NO
NOOO!!!!!
Gai is not Lee's fother!

well lee isnt just gonna get dna from his dad. if the eight gates is about a medical thing that allows him and gai to use them, they may be related 3nodding

u r soooo right!!!!! i think gai and my rock lee R related  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:12 pm
I personally think that Gai is his dad and really he isn't too young to be his father when you run through the ages Gai is 13-14 years older than Lee so that actually isn't too young. Not to mention that when I first saw them together my younger brother had to tell me flat out that Gai wasn't his father but I still don't belive it.  

SplitDemonIdentity

OoO Rock Lee OoO

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:55 am
wel, his parents died of the nine tailed. whan lee was young, gai sensei tooked care of lee until he was 3 years old. whan he was 3 years old, he had to train self,,the 3 hokage sendted lee in to the school,,with sakura ,,sasuke,,naruto,,kiba and they other. so its all kinda thanx to 3 hokage who sendt lee to the school. but he knowed that lee didnt gonna be like others. but he tried, and so lee was in school,,whan school was alone he was outside on the mountain and trained there alone. whan he been older, he gets team with neij and ten ten chan. but gai sensei found lee whan he was training. but the realy truuth is that gai sensei is uncel to rock lee,,that means gai sensei was brother to lee`s mom. thats the truuth.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:00 pm
he may not be his father, but he might... SOMEHOW be related to him, no one looks like him in naruto cept gai. like gai's prob his uncle or somethin, I dunno, i'm lettin my imagination do teh work... sweatdrop  

absolutenaruto

4,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Techno Rocker7

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:15 pm
I don't think Gai-sensei is his dad but the theory of him being an uncle or some other relative may actually be true. I do also beileve that his parents died, from the 9-tailed fox or otherwise.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:50 am
GuardianAngel789
I don't think Gai-sensei is his dad but the theory of him being an uncle or some other relative may actually be true. I do also beileve that his parents died, from the 9-tailed fox or otherwise.
I agree with you there.  

CandySplurge
Crew

god angel xodion

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:05 pm
well i don't really care!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:02 am
i bet you guy sensei is not his dad but his oncle or something cause he is so attached to rock lee and is probably similar to rock lees dad, though if he is rock lees oncle he is younger then his dad. it is something like that.........  

chris dave

Benevolent Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200

Organization13_Larxene

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:49 pm
i think they just sent him away to school just because they never give any indication of parents.
he is his own  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:35 am
---> MAYBE SPACE ALIENS USED THEIR PROBES TO ATTACK LEE'S PARENTS AND THEN THEY EXPERIMENTED ON HIM AND THAT'S WHY HIS CHAKRA SYSTEM'S BUSTED!!!!!! O= <---  

CandySplurge
Crew

SequinSuperNOVA

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:51 pm
fer some reason i just think they're dead... crying crying crying I'M SORRY MY PRECIOUS LEE-KUN!!!!! OMG IT'S SOOOOOO SAD!!!! but i hate all the stupid people who think Gai-sensei is his dad, sheesh  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:24 am
Jstar300
Rock lee is a secret cloning expirement. they tried to merge the genes of Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee, and Chuck Norris into one being. the first attempt was a failure and was shipped to america. that failed expirement was later named Keanu Reeves. The second failure was blasted of to another planet named earth.....he was Goku. third and most successful expirement was Rock Lee. The only flaw was his inability to use and manipulate chakra.
I made that up. 3nodding

LOOOOOOOOOOL
Well,I dont think Jackie Chan,Brunce Lee or Chuck Norris can manipulate chakra either though.
3nodding  

Mystjerne

Rock Lee Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas