Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply Cryptozoology
Dragons - fire breathers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Satrevi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:52 pm
I believe in dragons, one thing about magical creatures though, you dont see them unless they want you to see them, they find you, you dont find them. so, without some vivid proof you really should take myths with a grain of salt, just donty throw it in the devil's eye, the guy has a hard enough job already  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:33 pm
Areleklo
I believe in dragons, one thing about magical creatures though, you dont see them unless they want you to see them, they find you, you dont find them. so, without some vivid proof you really should take myths with a grain of salt, just donty throw it in the devil's eye, the guy has a hard enough job already
0.0 wow someone who doesnt view the devil as pure evil  

deadtothecold
Crew

Satrevi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:13 am
deadtothecold
Areleklo
0.0 wow someone who doesnt view the devil as pure evil
hey the devil has helped me out of binds before, as have others i wouldnt dare to forget. i look at it like this. if someone doesnt tempt the world to tell them where to not go? how would we know what was wrong and right?

he just has to present a darker side so people have a choice. then the youthful and angry attach themselves to him when in reality he is a lot smarter than that. he deserves more respect than that. he has a tough job.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:19 pm
dragons dont exist anymore but they did millions of years ago  

drumroll318

Cryptozoology

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out