Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 6:11 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT #14 1/2
100 MEMBER GUILD AWARD!!

User Image

I counted everyone's list--well those who posted in the "Favorite Character?!" thread anyway--on their favorite character and Meroko was #1 so I made a banner with her in it. Of course, we couldn't have this guild without our 'captain', KazehaneRio_FLAME... so, I put Izumi in there as well. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:18 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT #15
ANOTHER CRAPPY TRANSLATION OUT cH9 OF SDC

heart 5 steps to look at imges! heart

1. www.photobucket.com
2. username: IzakiRio_FLAME
3. password: saugus
4. Make sure its translation ch9 SDC not ch 8 or w/e the other one is
5. look at img.

Thanks to Leri again for RAW for Ch9.

Ch10 of SDC wanted greatly, through AIM please.  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:34 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT #16
LEAVING...

Hello to all Tanemura Arina fans. I, Leri, will not have the time to go on the internet anymore after this November... and I don't know when or if I'm coming back. It's because of money issues, my family is taking away the internet.

Hopefully, I'll be able to come back and post in these threads once in a while.

As for my membership as a 'crew' member, I'll leave it to Kaze-chan to either let me stay as a crew member or deplete me of my membership and pass it on to someone else--whatever works best for her.

But before that date arrives, I'd like to thank everyone for joining this wonderful n00b-free guild and I'm really glad to see all these Tanemura Arina fans in one place. I'm also joyful to hear that we made over 100 members join this guild and this is the first true guild that I've ever committed to and joined. I've never met any Tanemura Arina fans until I came to Gaia and I'm happy to acknowledge that there are people that love her work.

Much love to all who are devoted to the guild (especially Kaze-chan). I heart you all!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:16 am
ANNOUNCEMENT #17
LERI-SAN! AND BANNER UPDATE

I am sure all who actually reads the announcement and updates, knows our news. Leri-san is leaving!! crying In November! Solar, isn't it the sadest B-day present ever!? crying crying Leri will be staying on this forum, I will NOT kick her out, and she will have the crew status as well. I might pick another for the position, but probably not for a long time. Leri!! crying crying crying I plan to have a party during October. ^^ for Leri-san~ I will announce more of this in October.

I am editing all posts with banners (except quoted ones) with the right code to paste in the sig. for those of you who are computer challenged. lol. so now, if anyone clicks on your siggy, it will direct them to us, in a flash~ xd  

akeikas
Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:09 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT #18
CH13 UPDATES AND FMWS SOUND TRACK COMING

Yes, i finally got Ch13 and I have posted imges and the summary of it. ^^ Check the stikies~ xd

Quote:
というわけで、『満月をさがして』のCDが発売されます。
10月発売だったかな…?(あやふやですいません;確認中)

Arina-chi talks about Full Moon wo Sagashite CD is coming out in October~ xd i cant wait! heart ^^ Sorry if this is a late info. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 6:11 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT #19
Character Ranking

Arina's blog has told me the ranking of charas from SDC in Osaka, Nagoya, and Toukyou. Here are the results.

Quote:
大阪→1位潮 2位灰音 3位まおら

名古屋→1位潮 2位真栗 3位灰音

東京→1位灰音 2位オコリマクリ君 3位まおら

Translation:
Osaka: 1. Ushio 2. Haine 3. Maora
Nagoya: 1. Ushio 2. Maguri 3. Haine
Toukyou: 1. Haine 2. Okorimakuri Kun 3. Maora

Comment by Arina: SHIZUMASA???? Where is he? He only got one vote, and it was only an extra with Haine's vote...*sob* But i will still love you Shizumasa! Don't worry!

Comment by me: SHIZUMASA!! OMG!!!!! AHHHHHAAAA! crying I like Shi-zun. >_< Well, the fake ne way. But i cant beleive ushio got first on 2 places! i dont like her that much. sweatdrop  

akeikas
Captain

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:36 am
ANNOUNCEMENT #20
Time Stranger Kyoko RPG

This is a little late for this announcement, but just in case you didn't know... Full Moon wo Sagashite and Time Stranger Kyoko tied in the RPG poll, so we decided that we would roleplay TSK. There are still characters available, so if you would like to play, please check out this thread.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:39 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT #21
GUILD SYSTEM GOING DOWN, GO TO THREAD IF YOU WANT

User Image  

akeikas
Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:56 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:57 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT #23
BAD NEWS

Well, I got the new Ribon issue...but the problem is that my dad took it away...see, during my tennis game my mom started with "You weren't doing your best" And we got into a war after that. (which i lost...sadly, parents always win... crying ) So, Dad took my ipod, interent (I'm not even supposed to be here since i can only use it for HW), Cell phone (Which i have to hand over to mom soon as i get back to school) my digital camera (which i took all the imges with...i guess i can use my parents...but...) ALL of my mangas were taken away, including Ribon!! crying I'm sorry everyone, but until i convince my dad to give it back, I CAN NOT POST IMGES. You are going to have to live with a summary. >_< Summary of a chapter i vaguely remember since I only read it through twice, in a fast way since I had HW...So, yeah. That was the bad news. crying I will post summary soon tho. 3nodding  

akeikas
Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:55 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT #24
HOSTING PARTY WHENEVER

You know that new Gaia beta 2.0 or something? Well I was thinking, if we pick a point on the Gaia train station thing, maybe we can all tlak about TA there as well. ^^ Well, just a suggestion. I have not chosen a place yet, but soon as the Guild Homes are up, we can use that. But for now, we can choose a point on the map, or if anyone has the Gaia Homes, we can use that. if you don't mid us being in it and stuff, please PM me. ^^ Or if anyone has a suggestion on some parts of the map, please tell me. 3nodding thanks much.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:26 am
ANNOUNCEMENT #25
LEAVING? OR NOT?!

I'm worry if anyone got worried about that news about me leaving. Suddenly, I'm hearing news that my mother and sister are planning to move to DSL instead of Optimum Online and... that was the whole internet case... but don't worry, I'm as confused as you are. sweatdrop

But all in all, I most likely will not leave on November (gawd, my mom got me worried for nothing).

Sorry once again! redface

Another news is that IF I'm not leaving on November, the art contest deadline will be changed to my birthday, December 28 xd  

Leri
Vice Captain

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:25 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT #26
ARINA'S BLOG & BIRTHDAY PARTY

As some of you know, Arina has her own blog. Sadly, it is written in Japanese... but now, a kind fan has started doing translations of it! You can view the translated blog, complete with photos, here. I also posted the link in the Sites thread.

Since Kaze and I share the same birthday (November 5th) we thought that we could have a special event in the guild on that day! It is a Saturday, so hopefully people won't be busy. For now, we have to think of ideas for what to do... if you have one, PM me or Kaze! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:35 am
ANNOUNCEMENT #27
ARINA SINGS!! eek

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

On this CD, titled "Mitsuki wo Sagashite Full Moon-Final-Live" it says on track 15, that Arina sings "SMILE"
Quote:
15.SMILE ~Arina's Vocal Version
xd It is coming out on 10/19/05.

Also, there is "ETERNAL SNOW" Route L version, and something else that all Meroko fan will like. 3nodding "Myself" Meroko vocal version~ xd
Quote:
13.Myself ~Meroko's Vocal Version~
14.ETERNAL SNOW ~ROUTE:L Version~

Although this information is kind of late, I just saw it, so I was just: Oh, I shuld post about this...lol. Yeah, so some of you might know about this already, but for those of you who didn't, here ya go. xd I really can't wait for it to come out. I want to hear her sing~ heart

The quotes and img were from Amazon (Will link to Jap page).  

akeikas
Captain

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:07 am
ANNOUNCEMENT #28
FULL MOON FINAL LIVE CD DOWNLOAD

I uploaded the Full Moon Final Live CD for everyone! You can download it here. biggrin It has a lot of the full-length songs from the series so if you don't have them, then this is a good CD for you.

If you just want "SMILE ~Arina's Vocal Version~", then you can download it here.

Please reply in the "Favorite FMWS Song" thread or PM me if the files need to be reuploaded. Enjoy!  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff