Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
Pets? o_0! Arina's Pet pics! I got one up! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonHunterNaomi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:45 pm
Awwwww! eek heart

Her cat's cute. XP  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 5:18 pm
Yay! I am glad Arina is a cat person. biggrin I have a cat, too. His name is Merlin. I want some kittens. I work at a pet store... I just want to take EVERYTHING home. heart  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Mikanne

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 9:33 pm
crying I want another cat...my cat died--actually it got killed by stray dogs gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:20 am
My rabbit god killed by a stary dog or fox...when i was like 6...in japan. (yes, i lived in a foresty place...lol) Anyway, i'm more of a dog person. >_< I donno, they sem more royal to me...another problem with me and cats is that my horrible experience with them in my grandmother's house...she has 2 cats and i have TONS of scratch marks...lol xd  

akeikas
Captain

Mikanne

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:36 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
My rabbit god killed by a stary dog or fox...when i was like 6...in japan. (yes, i lived in a foresty place...lol) Anyway, i'm more of a dog person. >_< I donno, they sem more royal to me...another problem with me and cats is that my horrible experience with them in my grandmother's house...she has 2 cats and i have TONS of scratch marks...lol xd
crying *hugs* Poor Kaze-chan and poor rabbit too! >< I live in a neigborhood area and those dogs that killed my kitty should more than likely have owners! If I witnessed the killing...I could've found out who killed my cat gonk
But...all the commotion happened 5am in the morning so I couldn't do anything about it because I was asleep sad
Gaah!!! scream I could've sewed the owners for being so irresponsible with their pets! stressed and then with the money...I could buy myself a new kitty gonk
@_@ I need to wake up earlier...guh.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:23 pm
-Mikanne-
KazehaneRio_FLAME
crying *hugs* Poor Kaze-chan and poor rabbit too! >< I live in a neigborhood area and those dogs that killed my kitty should more than likely have owners! If I witnessed the killing...I could've found out who killed my cat gonk
But...all the commotion happened 5am in the morning so I couldn't do anything about it because I was asleep sad
Gaah!!! scream I could've sewed the owners for being so irresponsible with their pets! stressed and then with the money...I could buy myself a new kitty gonk
@_@ I need to wake up earlier...guh.
speaking of rrisponsible dog owners...my neighbor has dogs always on the loose, and their kids as well! This morning, when i went out to play tennis with my family, we almost ran over the stupid dog. I mean, it was like 7 in the morning! and hello? Why is the stupid dog OUTSIDE! without someone watching?! anyway, their kids stay out till midnight and so on, and i think they are like in 4th grade...i swear...hate them to bits... scream  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:50 am
KazehaneRio_FLAME
Here is one of her cats, Riku!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wah! So cute! *hug*

o_o; Where'd you get the piccies, Kaze-san?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:07 am
Leri
KazehaneRio_FLAME

Wah! So cute! *hug*

The picture of Arina's kitty was posted on her blog a while back.  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:00 am
solarfacade
Leri
KazehaneRio_FLAME

Wah! So cute! *hug*

yeah thats were i got this one. the other one, i'm trying to find, but i cant. sad anyway, ill look for them! wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:20 am
KazehaneRio_FLAME
solarfacade
Leri
KazehaneRio_FLAME

Wah! So cute! *hug*

yeah thats were i got this one. the other one, i'm trying to find, but i cant. sad anyway, ill look for them! wink

Ah xd I should check up on her blog more often. I let google translate the page and they give me such weird translations o__O;  

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:13 am
Ack...I cant find me pics! lol. xd Ill look harder through my ruckus in my room. they are here, somewhere... ninja they are hiding form me ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 5:02 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
speaking of rrisponsible dog owners...my neighbor has dogs always on the loose, and their kids as well! This morning, when i went out to play tennis with my family, we almost ran over the stupid dog. I mean, it was like 7 in the morning! and hello? Why is the stupid dog OUTSIDE! without someone watching?! anyway, their kids stay out till midnight and so on, and i think they are like in 4th grade...i swear...hate them to bits... scream
stressed Irresponsible dog/pet owners should suffer! Their pets ruin our lives I tell you! scream  

Mikanne

Yonaki

Lady Lunatic

17,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:15 pm
<3 Arina's cat looks so cute in that picture. Then again, I think cats look cute when they close their eyes. XD;;  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:21 am
ummm.. i got 20 dogs..in my homecountry.. miss all of them.. crying  

yami_no_wolf

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:20 pm
20?! Wow... I can barely keep track of mine! sweatdrop

I accidentally forgot to check the door to the backyard and my dog ran around the block at 9 AM today and I had to chase him gonk (I was still wearing my nightgown too!)  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff