Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply -~- Aydindril -~- We welcome our new sister affiliate, A World Divided!
[~Welcome to the Sword of Truth Guild~] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kahlan Amnell
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 2:38 am
Kayla Rahl
Hi all!

Kayla are you Richard's half sister as well or are you a spin off from the books? I was reading some of your posts your a very good rper!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 2:46 am
I'm a spin off... I'm Richard and Kahlans daughter in another rp, but I had to change things a little since no one knows the books... I thought that since the books suggest that Richard and Kahlan will have a boy that I'll make the child a girl instead... xd In the other rp it's final fantasy thingy and i'm kinda mixed in somewhere lol in Chain Fire, oh dang it all I can't say it here I will ruin the books for those who have yet to read some of them... but it has something to do with ChainFire..... I'll be quite now... I'll pm it to anyone who wants to know what's in my head lol.....  

Kayla Rahl

Shani05

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:19 am
Serena Rahl
Shani05
Arc Fellpool
hey Kahlan, maybe if we start an RP this time it might actually Survive the harsh reality of this evil website >.> anyways, I call dibs on who I was before >.>

Ooh yeah an RP would be cool!!!!! 3nodding
I will so totally be a Mord'Sith! twisted

I wanna be a Mord'Sith too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3nodding 3nodding xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:28 pm
Kahlan Amnell
yay!!! I'm not the only Kahlan!!!!!!!!!! happy happy joy joy....

Kahlan owns... but someone stole the real spelling so I had to mispell it.  

Kahlann

Kahlan Amnell
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:22 am
Kahlann
Kahlan Amnell
yay!!! I'm not the only Kahlan!!!!!!!!!! happy happy joy joy....

Kahlan owns... but someone stole the real spelling so I had to mispell it.

It's all good....  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:18 am
Hello! Finally, I found a guild that interests me! blaugh lol  

gnadenlos

Shani05

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:19 pm
gnadenlos
Thats what I thought too. 3nodding I was sooooo happy!!!!!!!! xd heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:36 pm
Hi and hello to my fellow Goodkind fans! I'm looking forward to having a great time with you all. ^^ Its nice to finally have a place where SoT fans have gathered. 3nodding  

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

Nikki Shayla Amnell
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:06 pm
SkieBorne
Hi and hello to my fellow Goodkind fans! I'm looking forward to having a great time with you all. ^^ Its nice to finally have a place wher SoT fans have gathered. 3nodding
you are darn right about that! pirate  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:46 pm
Hehe. I can't believe I spelled Goodkind's name wrong! xd And to think I call myself a Goodkind fan. *fixes spelling mistakes*

I have a question :
Where in the world are Richard, Khalan, and Nathan in the RP? Heading towards the People's Palace but I don't know where they are.

Actually, two questions. sweatdrop
How far are we going to start the RP? With Wizard's First Rule or after/at Chainfire? I don't want to spoil anything or talk about something that techinically hasn't happened yet.

Maybe an update thread would help, with character locations and perhaps a map for quick reference? Just a thought. whee  

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

gnadenlos

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:16 pm
Shani05
gnadenlos
Thats what I thought too. 3nodding I was sooooo happy!!!!!!!! xd heart
yeah ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:38 pm
What's up? Usually I hit the anime forums but then I did a search for SoT and BAM! I find you guys. I am now very happy because now I can discuss SoT w/ someone other than my best friend, whom I will tell about this guild, and a SoT RP? Wicked! Btw, my friend loves discussing what happened and what might happen in fantasy series. Whoa, this has to be the longest post i've ever done. Oh yea, for all people who love fantasy series like SoT, I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan. First book is The Eye of the World. Well, time to go post in other topics in this guild, YAY!  

Miroku2235
Crew

Big Boss Banzai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:46 pm
Bags,a nd double bags! ....no,wait, this is a good thing. lol

If I could RP anything, I'd like to try my hand at a Male Confessor (I know they get killed right after birth nowadays, but it could always be a story about the days before that started, or maybe someone slipped up somewhere....course, with only one confesso left, It's highly impossible, but hey, I can dream....)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:59 pm
Hello all! I'm new.. um, I'm Aki.. and I love Terry Goodkind! heart I've read all the books, inclusing Debt of Bones several times, and I'm waiting on the edge of my seat for the next one! (which apparently is called "Phantom", according to http://www.terrygoodkind.com/, which is one of my favorite sites. ^_^)

So anyway, hi! I hope to chat with you all soon!  

KittytheSheGeek

Wealthy Ladykiller

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

LadyPrincePyro

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:23 pm
Pleased to meet you all! Thank you for accepting me into the guild, I'm really excited to be able to meet up with fellow fans of the SoT series! biggrin  
-~- Aydindril -~- We welcome our new sister affiliate, A World Divided!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games