Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A new sailor moon adventure Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Any good?
  Ya!
  No!
  Poll whore!
View Results

gummi_worm_luvr

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:40 pm
like the brainwashed idea. Can I be Sailor Pluto!?! I love sailor pluto!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:26 pm
huh  

oxo_Hate Me_Love Me_oxo

XxAnother_NobodyxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:43 pm
Iori_Yagami1990
Story

Okay, Sailor Moon had actually discovered someone new, a woman! She decided to be like Amara or Sailor Uranus. She clipped those long blond pig tails and she decided to wear male like clothes. Luna, Serena's talking cat wondered why Serena would do such a thing. Serena said that she was tired of chasing Darien all over and then not getting one proposal from him. And besides, Serena explained, Amara was more popular anyway. Serena figured if she looked smart and like someone who liked classy things, then maybe she would find someone cool. Now this woman she discovered is me, Heneroshi. I have no powers like the Sailor scouts, and my intentions were for evil. However, when I end up with Serena, in marriage on my own planet in my own galaxy, I change for the side of good.

where the fun begins

You guys play the sailor scouts and you get to react to how you all feel to Serena aka Sailor Moon being married to a woman and leaving the planet Earth.

Scout form

Tell me who you want to be, then when you see your username in the form, then delete the who you want to be post.

sailor moon

Sailor Mars is played by:
Sailor Mercury is played by:
Sailor Venus is played by:
Sailor Jupiter is played by:
Sailor Uranus is played by:
Sailor Neptune is played by:
Sailor Saturn is played by:
Sailor Pluto is played by:
Sailor Moon is played by:
Darien is played by:

And once we have every scout position filled we may begin. Are we cool?

Oh and Serena is 20 at the start of this story.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:24 am
can i be serena/sailor moon???  

XxAnother_NobodyxX

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:21 pm
thats not right dameni and senra are spouse to be together it's denstiny thats not right at all serna never would fall in love with an evil person >=(  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:00 am
Quote:
Story

Okay, Sailor Moon had actually discovered someone new, a woman! She decided to be like Amara or Sailor Uranus. She clipped those long blond pig tails and she decided to wear male like clothes. Luna, Serena's talking cat wondered why Serena would do such a thing. Serena said that she was tired of chasing Darien all over and then not getting one proposal from him. And besides, Serena explained, Amara was more popular anyway. Serena figured if she looked smart and like someone who liked classy things, then maybe she would find someone cool. Now this woman she discovered is me, Heneroshi. I have no powers like the Sailor scouts, and my intentions were for evil. However, when I end up with Serena, in marriage on my own planet in my own galaxy, I change for the side of good.

where the fun begins

You guys play the sailor scouts and you get to react to how you all feel to Serena aka Sailor Moon being married to a woman and leaving the planet Earth.

Scout form

Tell me who you want to be, then when you see your username in the form, then delete the who you want to be post.

Darien is played by:

she chopped her meatballs off?! HOW DARE YOU THATS HER TRADEMARK!  

AnimeKid88

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:39 pm
AnimeKid88
Quote:
Story

where the fun begins

Scout form

Darien is played by:

she chopped her meatballs off?! HOW DARE YOU THATS HER TRADEMARK!
yeah and it's denstyine that her a dareni r spouse to be together and rine prove duh thats soooooo wrong scream scream scream scream scream scream scream and srena wouldn't ever love a girl omg she not gay!!!!!!! that is so wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff