Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
I'm sure you've heard of it Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S. Shark

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:05 pm
Sanguvixen
sybex Shark
Sanguvixen

But....But....;mimics the whine of an illogical theist;

She lives in the Sun! Have humans explored the Inside of the sun yet? No they haven't! Besides, she can hide herself is she wanted too.

In any case she's magical, and can do whatever she wants. You weren't around before the universe existed! She was! She created everything we have with three blasts of light from her Golden Horn.

True believers have seen her! I have seen her! She is real!
Do you have EVIDENCE that she lives in the sun? Do you have PROOF she is magical?
Can you PROVE you've seen her?
Are YOU a physicist?

NO!

We have graphs, we have physicists, we have S-C-I-E-N-T-I-F-I-C EVIDENCE! You have some meaningless babble.

ninja ;laughs...;

This is hilarious.

You silly person, you! Do you have evidence she isn't real? Can you disprove magic? Have you seen the center of the sun? No one has. Just becuase you can't see her doesn't mean she's not there.

You can't see wind...but you can feel it!

Until you do, what I am saying has to be true!
Pah! Do you have evidence God doesn't exist? No! And yet, you don't believe in him.

You can't feel, smell, taste, see, or hear this "Magical Pink Unicorn." Well, I'm sure you can, Mr. Shrooms, but...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:07 pm
Tenth Speed Writer
sybex Shark
Sanguvixen

She lives in the Sun! Have humans explored the Inside of the sun yet? No they haven't! Besides, she can hide herself is she wanted too.

In any case she's magical, and can do whatever she wants. You weren't around before the universe existed! She was! She created everything we have with three blasts of light from her Golden Horn.

Do you have EVIDENCE that she lives in the sun? Do you have PROOF she is magical?
Are YOU a physicist?

NO!

We have graphs, we have physicists, we have S-C-I-E-N-T-I-F-I-C EVIDENCE! You have some meaningless babble.

HEY. HEY. HEY.

This babble is billions of years old! It wouldn't still exist if it wasn't true!
Pah. You no evidence it is billions of years old.  

S. Shark

Tenth Speed Writer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:56 pm
sybex Shark
Tenth Speed Writer
sybex Shark
Sanguvixen

Are YOU a physicist?

NO!

HEY. HEY. HEY.

This babble is billions of years old! It wouldn't still exist if it wasn't true!

It SAYS in The Babble that some guy sat in the back of a bus for eleventy billion years talking about it! Therefore, I'm RIGHT!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:51 pm
Tenth Speed Writer
sybex Shark
Tenth Speed Writer
sybex Shark
Sanguvixen

Are YOU a physicist?

NO!

HEY. HEY. HEY.

It SAYS in The Babble that some guy sat in the back of a bus for eleventy billion years talking about it! Therefore, I'm RIGHT!

Hail! Preach on Brother! May the mystical pink unicorn's hooves be eternally blessed.  

Nergalitos

Celebrating Reveler

The Seven Deadly Sinz

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:15 pm
sybex Shark
Sanguvixen

Are YOU a physicist?

NO!

Your such a killjoy, just shut up lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:33 pm
Tenth Speed Writer
sybex Shark
Tenth Speed Writer
sybex Shark
Sanguvixen

Are YOU a physicist?

NO!

HEY. HEY. HEY.

The Babble is called the Babble for a reason: it was written by a bunch of babbling idiots.

You lose.

*kills joy*

S. Shark

Tenth Speed Writer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:54 pm
sybex Shark
Tenth Speed Writer
sybex Shark
Tenth Speed Writer
sybex Shark
Sanguvixen

Are YOU a physicist?

NO!

HEY. HEY. HEY.

The Babble is called the Babble for a reason: it was written by a bunch of babbling idiots.

You lose.

*kills joy*

No! D<

It's called The Babble because it will let us all travel to the BabblOn and be with Her for all eternity!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:19 pm
Oh wow....I can't stop laughing.

It is official. Followers of the hypothetical Pink Unicorn Goddess religion follow a book called the "Babble."

Sanguvixen

russiangal367

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:17 pm
Look, I'm sure that the magical Pink Unicorn would be an execellent thing to teach at schools, but we mustn't forget the Cow theory.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:28 pm
russiangal367
Look, I'm sure that the magical Pink Unicorn would be an execellent thing to teach at schools, but we mustn't forget the Cow theory.

Oh, I haven't heard the Cow Theory. Do enlighten me!  

Nergalitos

Celebrating Reveler

The Seven Deadly Sinz

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:11 pm
Yes, please go on rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:42 pm
The cow theory is that once, there was a world made just for cows, but then the almighty Cow named Confare decided to make humans so we could woship them. but something went wrong and the cows ended up on farms but the theory is that something didn't go wrong and that cows still control the world and that we are slaves to them, and they planned out our entire history, causing all the wars, murder, etc, due to rage that we're not wrhipping them and until we return them to their rightful places of leadership, the world will still remain impure. I learned this theory when I was traveling in Colorado and I went to a short lecture on the Cow Theory.  

russiangal367

Nergalitos

Celebrating Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:11 pm
*Gasp!!* Those Bovine Bastards! *hit for wit*

Anyway, that was a nice theory. I accually found it amusing, and it made me laugh. It's very, very intresting.. considering they may just be watching us >> << >> Consider the movie..Barnyard, was it? xD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:07 pm
That's what I thought. But my aquaintence who is devoted to this thoery claims that the directors of the movie actually got their insparation from their religion.  

russiangal367

cup_noodles

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:29 pm
russiangal367
That's what I thought. But my aquaintence who is devoted to this thoery claims that the directors of the movie actually got their insparation from their religion.

I'd like to know how that happened.

The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces