Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Legend Of Zelda Guild - REOPENED!!

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK! DID YA MISS US? 

Tags: Zelda, Nintendo, Eiji Aonuma, Link, Adventure 

Reply Tingle's Maps - Lost your way? Ask here for the solution in a bottle.
Ocarina of Time and OoT Master's Quest - Help Sticky Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thak
Vice Captain

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:50 pm
Magical_Dreams, I think I have an answer. According to a video I saw, that is the rumored Unicorn Fountain. And the video showed that there is an invisible wall blocking you from going into it. From many sources, Nintendo has removed this from the actual game.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:12 pm
Actually, the cave which I explained in my previous post is not what the rumble pack is shaking about. The rumble pack is indicating a secret on the platform where the Zora is standing. Play the song of storms and a hole to a fairy's fountain will open. Darn you Sheik for lying about Zora's Domain!  

Thak
Vice Captain

Dapper Duck

Blubba_Pinecone

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:45 pm
Well, Thak, I know exactly what you are talking about, because I've seen it.... and you are correct that the rumble pack doesn't rumble for it, because it most definitly isn't the fairy's fountain on the water platform. If only there was a possible way to get into it....  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:11 am
Thak
Actually, the cave which I explained in my previous post is not what the rumble pack is shaking about. The rumble pack is indicating a secret on the platform where the Zora is standing. Play the song of storms and a hole to a fairy's fountain will open. Darn you Sheik for lying about Zora's Domain!
Well... Sheik does say that Zora's Domain will thaw eventually, and it does! In the ending! xd

So that was the unicorn fountain? Interesting. ^_^  

Malu CLBS
Crew

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Xenon Renorack

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:47 am
Malu CLBS
Dani Hibiki
Have you tried equiping your zora tunic and iron boots? That usually works for me.

I haven't played in a while (just restarted the game after leaving it at my mom's place) so I don't remember which one you're talking about. But when something is underwater, that usually works for me.
The problem is you can't use it on Zora's Domain, 'cause it's frozen.

That rumble you feel is due to that there's a secret cave down there. Try playing the Song of Storms or placing a bomb in that point (I can't recall what opens it) And a hole should appear.

If that doesn't work, you can try the Megaton hammer too.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:57 pm
I need help in this game too....I'm stuck in the giant fish where the princess has u carry her around....and u can't really go anywhere....at least I can't...  

kattheif

Malu CLBS
Crew

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:40 am
How is the room you're stuck in? Is it big? Are there any enemies? Your encounter with Princess Ruto was recent?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:18 pm
Cause I am too lazy to type what I read in my guide/what I remember, here is something I found for you. Copy it and print it, it will get you through the whole dungon. (this is my fave writer on Game Faqs). Be warned, this is a long post. This is the whole section on how to beat Jabu-Jabu's Belly.

Kirby on GameFaqs.com

First off, Jabu-Jabu's belly isn't really this big. The extreme size is, I
believe, a result of Ganondorf's curse. This is by far the hardest dungeon of the three, particularly because you must beat it and rescue Princess Ruto. In the first room you are assaulted by Octoroks, which are, as I said, aquatic versions of the Deku Scrub. By now you should have the Hylian Shield, which you will need (Not need, but it comes in handy after this dungeon) in the future.

Deflect their blasts at them and they die. Now use the Fairy Slingshot to hit
the light switch above, which is Jabu-Jabu's uvula, I guess. Now, I tell you
that the Hylian Shield doesn't deflect the blast, but standing near the Octoroks makes them go away. Open the door as I have described and go into the next room (Already his stomach is to big).

Notice the bubbles. These are called Shaboms. A Shabom is a poisonous bubble that will burst and hurt you when you destroy it, unless you use a Deku Nut on it. Generally, you should ignore it until you get this dungeon's prize. Also you'll see some jellyfish, called Biris. They are electric and you can't touch them unless you use projectiles, which is pointless. Slashing them hurts you (unless you throw a Deku Nut at them in advance), so run. Cross the path to a door you must open. Lo and behold, it's the strange-looking Princess Ruto!

Apparently (If we use our brilliant deduction skills), Ganondorf set up the
whole message in the bottle thing to lure you here. But why? In the meantime, Ruto falls down a pit. Now you have to fall in too, right? Now talk to the damsel in distress twice and she'll let you pick her up. Note that throwing her at enemies almost always results in one-hit kills. Take her over to the door right near where you landed and avoid the Shaboms in this room.

Take her across the hall to a gap with water. Throw Ruto across and step on the switch below. The water will rise; swim to where you threw Ruto and (Avoid the Stinger in the water) and pick her up. Head down the hall to a doorway.

It is locked, so you must hit the switch on the wall with the Slingshot. Pick
the princess back up and continue. Watch out for the Octorok! If you get hit you may drop Ruto into the water and you'll have to start all over (Not much of a Zora). Throw Ruto against the wall so she's just sitting there and kill the Octorok. Now pick her back up and use the floating platform to travel up to a familiar room. Enter the door to be in the room where you met Ruto, but this time take the door on the other side.

Now we're making progress. Head into the right tunnel and while holding Ruto step on the switch. Then enter the door. Drop Ruto by the door and kill the Stringers with the Slingshot. The prize of the dungeon is revealed, the Boomerang (I've mentioned it so many times you probably figured it out). A bunch of Gold Skulltulas are now available. I'll cover that in my Gold Skulltula section.

Pick her up and exit the room. This time take the left tunnel (Left relative
from where you first entered this room, before you got the Boomerang) and leave Ruto on the blue switch. Go through the door that opens and you'll confront the Parasitic Tentacle. L Target it and use your Boomerang. After the first hit it will be cautious. Lure it out by walking near it and then use the L-Target Boomerang combo. Four hits does the trick. When it is dead get the treasure, the Dungeon Map.

Exit the room and you'll find the tube like thing is gone. Unfortunately, Ms.
Ruto is still here. Take her with you into the formally barred off room and
you'll find some Shaboms. You have forty seconds to kill them all. I suggest using the Boomerang and targeting. As a result you get the Compass.

Pick up Ruto and exit this room. This time go up to where you got the
Boomerang, the door to the left of it on the map. In here is another Parasitic Tentacle. Kill it and exit with Ruto. Now enter the middle door. This time there is a green Parasitic Tentacle to kill and Biris. Lucky for us, you have the Boomerang.

Kill them in the usual fashion and (Are you ready? Because you're going to love this) leave the forked room with Ruto, back to the room with the pits. Fall into the rightmost pit . Also, while I was up there I noticed a Bari, a big
version of the Biri. Kill the Gold Skulltula and enter the door. There is the
final Spiritual Stone.

Throw Ruto up and the dungeon's over. But not before the boss! Seriously,
though, this is the Mini-Boss.

-------------------
Mini-Boss: Big Octo
-------------------

This can be a somewhat challenging mini-boss if you stink (American slang, the equivalent of suck, meaning to be bad at). Big Octo has a very sensitive rear end, which glows green. Hug the wall to avoid the spiked platform, and roll around behind him and Boomerang his backside. He will then change directions and, more than likely, hit you. My strategy for this boss (Remember, when we got the three bottles Talon gave us Lon Lon Milk) is to get hit intentionally when he turns around and then he'll be in your face, ready for attack. When you Boomerang him he freezes, giving you ample time for attack. Use L-Targeting for more effective damage and he's a piece of cake. Use Lon Lon Milk to replenish your health. He takes four hits. Or, if you're lazy, stun him and jump attack with a Deku Stick for one hit. Muy bien.

-------------------

Ruto is gone. Take the elevator up and you're about done with this dungeon. In the middle pot in this room is a fairy. Catch it in a bottle, so when you die you are brought back to life. Head into the next room and you'll see a big red thing that wobbles around. Hit it with the Boomerang to freeze it. Use it as a platform, freeze the next one, and take it to the door. Use the next platform to get to the lower level and pick up a crate. Place it on the switch and the door should open. Go into the next room and climb the vines (Getting a Gold Skulltula) and Boomerang the switch behind the spider web. Fall down and go into the door that you opened.

+--------------------------------------+
| Bio-electric Anemone: Barinade |
+--------------------------------------+

This is the hardest of the three bosses, although it isn't very challenging, in
my opinion. Barinade covers itself with Biris like a human shield and tries to electrocute you. For the first phase of the battle Barinade will use its
tentacles to try to electrocute you. L Target the head of the boss and
Boomerang. The goal here is to destroy the Parasitic Tentacles that attach it to Jabu-Jabu. Boomerang them and when all are down Barinade swirls the Biris around in an attempt to electrocute you. Boomerang Barinade and it'll be stunned. Now attack. Repeat this until you have hit it nine times. When this happens, get the heart container and step into the blue portal.

And here is the link to the whole guilde. If you print it, be prepared for a lot of paper.
http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/n64/file/zelda_64_s.txt  

Dani Hyrosha
Crew

IRL Shapeshifter

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

kattheif

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:01 pm
Thanks for the help all I really appreciate it...man I get stuck in Zelda games alot... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:32 am
kattheif
Thanks for the help all I really appreciate it...man I get stuck in Zelda games alot... sweatdrop

Don't worry as long as you love them and like the storie's behind them we don't care how good you are at the games.  

Revenge of the Dark One
Crew

Blubba_Pinecone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:32 pm
kattheif

lol dont worry about it. you shoulda seen me and my pathetic self the first time i went through the shadow temple xD rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:53 pm
Oh! I MIGHT have found a way to get to this cave you're talking about! as young Link, play the rupee game, get on the little island peice and when the timer is at 0:01 jump off the side. While the text is going Link will sink in the water, then when at the bottom advance the text and swim inside. I havn't tried this myself, but I've heard it might work.  

Blubba_Pinecone

Claresse65

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:31 pm
LOL. Sounds allot like me. sweatdrop
I just bought this game today, it's nice to know there is somewhere to go if I get stuck.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:17 pm
Blubba_Pinecone
Oh! I MIGHT have found a way to get to this cave you're talking about! as young Link, play the rupee game, get on the little island peice and when the timer is at 0:01 jump off the side. While the text is going Link will sink in the water, then when at the bottom advance the text and swim inside. I havn't tried this myself, but I've heard it might work.

That would work, if there weren't an invisible wall blocking the hole. From the vid I saw, the guy managed to get under the ice as adult Link and actually stand in front of the opening, but it won't let you go through.  

Thak
Vice Captain

Dapper Duck

Claresse65

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:11 pm
Stuck Time!
Ok here is where I am stuck: You are on your way to save Saria, and these huge statues caome after you eek . Any tips on how to get past them?  
Tingle's Maps - Lost your way? Ask here for the solution in a bottle.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games