Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Legend Of Zelda Guild - REOPENED!!

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK! DID YA MISS US? 

Tags: Zelda, Nintendo, Eiji Aonuma, Link, Adventure 

Reply Tingle's Maps - Lost your way? Ask here for the solution in a bottle.
Majora's Mask - Help Sticky Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NeonMashedPotatoes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:15 pm
So I am working for the couple's mask but I am really bad at the puzzle part of it.Does anyone know of a website of some sort that has a picture of the puzzles and tells where you should pull and push?Its very frusterating to do it over and over.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:48 pm
I can't find one. Make sure you press the blue switches and avoid the red and yellow switches though.  

Red Phazon

The Lovely Zelda

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:43 pm
NeonMashedPotatoes
So I am working for the couple's mask but I am really bad at the puzzle part of it.Does anyone know of a website of some sort that has a picture of the puzzles and tells where you should pull and push?Its very frusterating to do it over and over.

This map may help: http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/n64/file/197770/27746  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:12 am
SilentHero05
OK, im trying to get the only mask i still need besides fierce diety, the couples mask. I did everything the online guide told me to and i went to Ikana caynon on the last day to look for Kafei. I was wearing the stone mask like the book told me to, but i couldnt find him. Where do i go to find him and what do i do after this in order to obtain the mask? please help.

Ok first of all let sakon rob the old lady on the first night and when he go's into the curiosity shop on the second night DO NOT follow him inside. also do the kafai and anju quest up until you have to go to sakon's hideout. go behind the pile of rocks by the hideout. kafai should be there. then wait until night or play the song of double time. then sakon should move the rock and go into his hideout. [you may have to wait until seven.] Anyway, follow him into his hideout.  

Flame Ultra Master

Tingle's Maps - Lost your way? Ask here for the solution in a bottle.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games