Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
beginner advice lol Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

La Ligne Noire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:09 am

Good god, sorry but my only advice is, find another way to express yourself.
:S

You can cover it with wristbands or armbands...
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:15 am

Rellik San
maddycatty
Rellik San
maddycatty
Rellik San
halfmike
what if i have? you cant just judge me based on steriotypes of all emo kids that pose the question... i wanted some advice but damn...

I'm not, I'm telling you to stop before you become the stereotype.

Trust me, if you can't find constructive ways, theres always destructive like, beating the crap out od planks of wood and so forth.
Hey... sometimes cutting is the only thing that helps... I know for me it was the only way I felt like I had any control. Please try to understand and not be mean.

I'm not being mean, just I hate self harmers, I feel its inappropriate to ask for advice on concealment when so many have tried to quit.

I know what you mean... and trust me.. I've been trying to quite for a long time... but... Sometimes the only choice you feel like you have is cutting or doing drugs... And I think that drugs are a lot worse.

True, but going off my personal experiances I had some god awful teenage years, beaten by my dad, I had to be pulled out of school for fear of my life, even then, I was isolated and never eft the house, or hand any outside contact for 3 years. Yet I never felt the urge to self harm, I just found coping methods that worked for me, everyone has alternate coping methods outside of drugs or harm, all they prove, is how little you know yourself if you do them.

so what did you do? did you write music or something? im interested.

oh and think god its scabbed over by now... im sorry everyone... i wont do it again i just needed some help right now... sorry! crying

halfmike

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:42 pm

here u want a tip
STOP DOING IT
its' really stupid, the best to hide them is to not do it...
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:11 pm

halfmike
Rellik San
maddycatty
Rellik San
maddycatty
Hey... sometimes cutting is the only thing that helps... I know for me it was the only way I felt like I had any control. Please try to understand and not be mean.

I'm not being mean, just I hate self harmers, I feel its inappropriate to ask for advice on concealment when so many have tried to quit.

I know what you mean... and trust me.. I've been trying to quite for a long time... but... Sometimes the only choice you feel like you have is cutting or doing drugs... And I think that drugs are a lot worse.

True, but going off my personal experiances I had some god awful teenage years, beaten by my dad, I had to be pulled out of school for fear of my life, even then, I was isolated and never eft the house, or hand any outside contact for 3 years. Yet I never felt the urge to self harm, I just found coping methods that worked for me, everyone has alternate coping methods outside of drugs or harm, all they prove, is how little you know yourself if you do them.

so what did you do? did you write music or something? im interested.

oh and think god its scabbed over by now... im sorry everyone... i wont do it again i just needed some help right now... sorry! crying

Well basically a combination of some nice songs, Clam Abuses more ******** up then you and Limp Bizkits Breakstuff, with my art and my video games, I always was a dreamer, so I lived for my dreams, the stuff I liked doing. Thats what people like you need to do, learn what you want and love in life and nothing, even being beaten black and blue stand in the way of you and your dreams, because if you believe it can get better, you will make it better with your own two hands and forge the life you want to lead.

Sounds cheesey, but thats what I did, though I will say this, I did develop a sub-conscious tick that had me scratching, pinching and biting my arms, I wouldn't realise until someone pointed it out, but when life got better I stopped, and now even at my lowest points, I don't do it.

Rellik San
Captain

jumbuck [boosh.]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:37 pm

I haven't cut ever before (but I do enjoy pinching myself when I get mad), quite honestly, but my friend does.

don't cut. vent in other ways.

as a friend puts it: "You have to learn how to vent. For example [my name here] does photography, and spazzes. [friend's name here] draws. I personally write."

Find a hobby, and it can release your feelings. or just let it all out.

please don't cut. Please.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:25 pm

Rellik San
halfmike
what if i have? you cant just judge me based on steriotypes of all emo kids that pose the question... i wanted some advice but damn...

Trust me, if you can't find constructive ways, theres always destructive like, beating the crap out od planks of wood and so forth.
Good job. Kudos, man. Kudos.

Corpse_Bride_131

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:11 pm

halfmike
uhh a little abouve the middle of the forearm i think

Oh yay a CRY For attention. Don't you just love those. Well I don't but maybe soemone does. I mean come on how many times do I have to tell you people. Only idiots cut them selves. and even bigger idiots cut themselves inorder to get attention.
Oh waaah I cut love me blah blah blah blah blah.

Go get some selfesteem then we'll talk.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:50 pm

Rellik San
maddycatty
Rellik San
maddycatty
Rellik San
halfmike

i tihnk self-harming is totally pointless, to the nth degree, i actually have done it, it didn't help, it made things worse, and more fun
thne i madea deal with a friend that when either of us do it, the other person does also, that deal made me wastea jones soda
i threw up after the last time
:'( i want the soda back

The Dadalorian
Crew

Toxic-RainbowzX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:28 pm

halfmike
uhh a little abouve the middle of the forearm i think
You think? Anyway you should really stop. if anything use a rubber band or something. That's what I do sometimes. Otherwise get a hobie, draw, write some godforsaken poetry, do something else that isn't self-destructive and push all those crappy thoughts to the back of your head.
Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff