Well, what do you think?
  I can see the resemblence
  No way! (please explain)
View Results

Seth Riegan

Feral Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:43 am
Jisen Meizuki
And I agree with you. That when it comes to Heartless and Nobody, it should be based on the storyplot, background, and history; not the characteristics or personalities of the characters. Many people thinks that Riku did become a Heartless because he wears dark clothes, but that is not true. Because if Riku did become a Heartless, he would be in the same state as Sora: becoming a Shadow or any of the Heartless. But he didn't, so therefore he doesn't have a Nobody.

It was even stated in the game that Riku just turned to darkness. It was never mentioned that he became a heartless and then turned into a nobody.

He never had his heart taken for him to turn into a nobody. So yes, definetly he could not have been any of the following based on plot and history.

I actually never came across people who agreed with that theory.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:37 pm
it could be that reno is the heartless because the hearless done have any pattern to their names....they dont even have names now that i think of it  

neilmc

Seth Riegan

Feral Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:05 pm
It was already said, that for Reno to be Axel, his name would still be recognized as Reno even when anogrammed as a nobody for the Organization. Since "Reno" is not rendored as a anogram for his nobody form, it can not be "Axel" since his human name would have to fall along the lines of having "A. E. L".

Besides, I kinda of agree with the statement that although they both are very similar in character, the creator has stated that they are indeed different characters with no relation (thanks for the quote by the way. It made me have a different view on the theory)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:36 pm
I can see the similarities but that doesn't always mean that they are in fact the same person, in a sense, but they could deginetly be the same as well.  

SinnerShadow

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Seth Riegan

Feral Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:09 am
I know but the possibilities of them being the same person is what I mean.
They are almost identical in a sense that they could be the same person.

(BTW your signature is way too big. The TOS says it needs to be 500x500 pixels and 100KB)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:41 pm
I can see a resemblence...you know...being a big Reno fan I can kind of see a pattern in simalarities in both their attitudes...I'd laugh my a$$ off if Reno was Axel's Heartless but for some reason it's still in the middle for me...i'm not sure  

Swift_Blink

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:13 pm
hmmm there personallities are a little simular, but i think ud have to agree that axel is definately smarter then reno...i mean seriously, axels the main reason for the organizations downfall when reno can barly swing a bat without hit someone behind him in the face xD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:48 am
Ashelux
hmmm there personallities are a little simular, but i think ud have to agree that axel is definately smarter then reno...i mean seriously, axels the main reason for the organizations downfall when reno can barly swing a bat without hit someone behind him in the face xD
that was really funny and you are right because if you look up the japanese version of FF7 Reno is really just an idiot that gets drunk alot...but he is one of Shin-ra's best....onece again it can go either way until we get an official answer  

Swift_Blink

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:59 am
Dear lord, I have already explained this theory already: Reno is not Axel's Nobody. Even though they look similar and some of their personalities are too, they are STILL not. It even say so in the creator's quote.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:42 pm
really there are some things simular, but the only thing really thats the same is there voice actors lol there hair MABE tho axels is more orange than renos is red....  

Ashelux
Captain

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:02 am
Orange? I thought Axel's hair looks more like either red-orange or reddish hair. But orange?..........  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:25 pm
With the whole 'Add X in the name' I think maybe Axel already had the X in his name making Alex.  

Milk_Monokuro_Boo

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:30 am
ZexionSakurazaki
With the whole 'Add X in the name' I think maybe Axel already had the X in his name making Alex.

stare Only if you anagram the name... It just like Xemnas. If you anagram his name, his will either be Mansex or Sexman but you don't see him go with that name. So therefore, Axel's Sombody's name has to do with L,E,A.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:46 pm
yes Axel looks like Reno but there there one problem with that. Reno is weird and does thing that are funny. Axel on the other hand just do thing that are very stupid. also theres onething that me and my friend do think. and with all that data we've found riku is Axels human form. think about there friend with roxas and roxas is soras' nobody so how is sora friend... that a guy  

Yuuichi-sama

Akuseru X Axel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:40 pm
I AGREE I DO :O  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items