Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
a 15 years old emo-girl need friends Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:45 pm
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
yay emoness

Yay? why yay, shouldn't we be plotting its downfall so we can claim back emo as emotive hardcore and not emotional person?

the emotional person should havea different name for it....  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:51 pm
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
yay emoness

Yay? why yay, shouldn't we be plotting its downfall so we can claim back emo as emotive hardcore and not emotional person?

Yep I've been campaigning for years, I even have a suggestion box full of alternatives, though they basically condnse too 'Whiney little f*****t' which is insulting to meatballs, (ba-dum-tish).  

Rellik San
Captain

Kamadev

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:30 pm
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
yay emoness

Yep I've been campaigning for years, I even have a suggestion box full of alternatives, though they basically condnse too 'Whiney little f*****t' which is insulting to meatballs, (ba-dum-tish).
Hey...why are you in this guild if your gonna flame emo people?...i really hate you right now.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:32 pm
Rellik San
[]Kakkoii Panda[]
Rellik San
K.A.S.T
hey ^-^ i like naruto i took the test and got gaara

Gaara is a wimp, Orochimaru would so kick his a** anyday. I don't care, sand demon or no sand demon, Gaara would be killed.

Don't be dissing Gaara xp

I'm new here too, so I'll be your friend, Zoonie biggrin

I'll diss Gaara cos he's a wuss

no he isn't orachimaru would get killed by gaara for two reasons one roach is a weak p***y that has his arms dead...and two because gaara could just use deseart cofin and kill roach and i think that gaara should just kill the f**.  

Kamadev

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:35 pm
K.A.S.T
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
yay emoness

Hey...why are you in this guild if your gonna flame emo people?...i really hate you right now.

Actually read every one of my 'insults' and you realise there is an ironic humour that has alot of truth in it, don't judge my writings on the surface.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:39 pm
K.A.S.T
Rellik San
[]Kakkoii Panda[]
Rellik San
K.A.S.T
hey ^-^ i like naruto i took the test and got gaara

Gaara is a wimp, Orochimaru would so kick his a** anyday. I don't care, sand demon or no sand demon, Gaara would be killed.

Don't be dissing Gaara xp

I'm new here too, so I'll be your friend, Zoonie biggrin

I'll diss Gaara cos he's a wuss

no he isn't orachimaru would get killed by gaara for two reasons one roach is a weak p***y that has his arms dead...and two because gaara could just use deseart cofin and kill roach and i think that gaara should just kill the f**.

Erm... Orochimaru has use of his arms because he changed bodies, stoping the infection from taking them. So because a bad guy, with long hair who can actually be called goth, whilst looking somewhat masculine especially when compared to his contempories, is a f**. Then what does that make Sasuke? who can transform into a drag queen?

I'd have expected a more rounded opinion of Orochimaru from someone with Manson in their signature (speaking of faggy goths). I guess you have to be a writer/comic artist to appreciate how good an incarnation of evil he is.  

Rellik San
Captain

TCBmae

3,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:58 pm

I'm defenitely not into the anime. It's not that I don't like it, it's just that I don't pay attention to it much.
Yeh, I don't know if I can categorize what I am. I am myself. And that's all I'll ever be.
Don't tell me who to be and who not to be, and we'll get along fine.

BTW, you can call me Bouvier. smile

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:25 am
♥"Hello there I hope you enjoy your self in the guild. I took the test and go Hinata -_-."♥

An Angelic Shadow

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:46 pm
xStarxOnxThexRisex

I'm defenitely not into the anime. It's not that I don't like it, it's just that I don't pay attention to it much.
Yeh, I don't know if I can categorize what I am. I am myself. And that's all I'll ever be.

Can we tell you what you could be?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:19 pm
hi... mrgreen im Unity. i would like to be your friend if you dont mind... smile  

Breathe_In_Ecstacy

Breathe_In_Ecstacy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:22 pm
Rellik San
xStarxOnxThexRisex

Rellik San why are you so mean? ive read your comments in other forms and why did you join if your going to be so mean to people? evil  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:31 pm
Breathe_In_Ecstacy
Rellik San
xStarxOnxThexRisex

Rellik San why are you so mean? ive read your comments in other forms and why did you join if your going to be so mean to people? evil

Do you even know the context of that comment, it was a joke, but it also acted as a double positive, but nooo, you assume its a double negative. Actually ask around and you'll find most members get on with me, all you have to do is take most things I say with a pinch of salt. If you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at?  

Rellik San
Captain

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:32 pm
he's not mean, he just tells things how they are, and it's also funny  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:34 pm
Chaos A.D.
he's not mean, he just tells things how they are, and it's also funny

Listen to him, he's a smart lad, he likes good music too. smile  

Rellik San
Captain

Breathe_In_Ecstacy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:43 pm
i guess i may not see you as "funny" as some others may. Im sorry i was so quick to judge you...  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games