Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Final Fantasy Forum
Final fantasy remakes? and other games that need to be renew Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowDancer09

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:18 pm
Hm... FFVII would be a pretty good remake. I've never played the game though, I'll admit right now. Legend of Dragoon I also agree with. I loved that game. And I know this isn't a remake, but I'd personally like to see a prequel to FFX. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:00 pm
you know 7 great but there one part i want to see and that when cloud is wearing the dress. it fun in 7 but you cant really make fun of him better the grafic are so low tech  

Yuuichi-sama

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:58 am
konnichiha
you know 7 great but there one part i want to see and that when cloud is wearing the dress. it fun in 7 but you cant really make fun of him better the grafic are so low tech

Oh God..... xd xd xd blaugh blaugh blaugh Now I really wish they remake the FFVII. I've almost forgotten about Cloud wearing the dress for his mission. God, I can almost see it with my eyes. LOL xd blaugh rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:29 pm
i heard they might be makein a ff7 remake and i really hjope they do ff7 was my favriote  

xX REVerence Xx

Da Jules

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:35 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Ashelux
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Ashelux
ff1 and ffii have been remade for the gba 3nodding
yeah but wasnt it like the same kinda graphics really dont really know but im sure of it
yeah, they were the gba 2d graphics....xP but still
i know what you mean

and remade III on the ds  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:05 pm
square is planin to remake final fantasy 7! i hope they get to it!!! already saw the techdemo?>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs48BaQkMO4  

izmotion

Yuuichi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:02 pm
ShadowDancer09
Hm... FFVII would be a pretty good remake. I've never played the game though, I'll admit right now. Legend of Dragoon I also agree with. I loved that game. And I know this isn't a remake, but I'd personally like to see a prequel to FFX. 3nodding

what do you mean like tidus father story or something but if they do i'ld like to plays as sin SIN RULES biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:45 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Ashelux
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Ashelux
ff1 and ffii have been remade for the gba 3nodding
yeah but wasnt it like the same kinda graphics really dont really know but im sure of it
yeah, they were the gba 2d graphics....xP but still
i know what you mean

i guess they made it for the gba so the graphics is more easier on the eyes than before. its the same thing yes, but now you get to play it anywhere you go coz its...GBA! ninja  

War Nexus

ConSumedDeMon

6,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:12 pm
o.o!! i would really like to see ffvii remade. i saw a teaser trailer of it on youtube. the graphics are really great. when i saw cloud jumping out of the train, it looked like i'm watching adven children  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:23 am
Jisen Meizuki
konnichiha

Oh God..... xd xd xd blaugh blaugh blaugh Now I really wish they remake the FFVII. I've almost forgotten about Cloud wearing the dress for his mission. God, I can almost see it with my eyes. LOL xd blaugh rofl
Don Corneo. What a wierdo.  

Kioushan

iceman_dk

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:32 am
I think the 3d remake of FFIII is going to be sweet...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:16 pm
A FFVIII remake would be good considering it was really good to me in my opinion and I would love to hear Squall and Irvine have voices.  

NekoYasha09er

TierraNova

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:41 am
I've seen trailers of the FFVI remake. Im excited.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:12 pm
I think Square shouldn't just focus on FF7 (Advent Children, DirgeO.C., Last Order, Crisis Core, and the rumored FF7 remake). There are just too many FF7 spinoffs! And now the rumored remake! I would like to see remakes of FFV, VI, VIII, and IX too(or at least some spinoffs).  

hifiaudiocafe

FF8andESTKfan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:37 pm
maybe its just me but i'm getting kinda tired of final fantasy 7 getting all the attention. I wish they could remake FFVIII without the love story  
Final Fantasy Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff