MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:51 pm
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y

cuz! >< *she pouted*why do you have to be so adorble?
CUZ I LOVE MY MOMO twisted why do you have to be hot when you pout? twisted

cuz im smexy like that! why do you love your momo more then me cry
Cuz he is smexy like that, more than you evil rofl right momo* momo nods head*
dont worry your still smexy to me 3nodding just that momo is way cutter 4laugh xd

*she crosses her arms and walks out of the bed store * come on we gotta protect the mall
who said i want to protect the mall twisted ......well okay then i will go and help you but if i die its your fault evil you Smexy Beast twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:54 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y

cuz! >< *she pouted*why do you have to be so adorble?
CUZ I LOVE MY MOMO twisted why do you have to be hot when you pout? twisted

dont worry your still smexy to me 3nodding just that momo is way cutter 4laugh xd

*she crosses her arms and walks out of the bed store * come on we gotta protect the mall
who said i want to protect the mall twisted ......well okay then i will go and help you but if i die its your fault evil you Smexy Beast twisted
"sigh" she headed for the gun store  

l o v e s y d n e y

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:56 pm
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y

they better have swords and knives in there cuz im not using a gun evil unless its neverending bullets twisted *momo goes inbetween legs laughs and smiles twisted *  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:31 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y

they better have swords and knives in there cuz im not using a gun evil unless its neverending bullets twisted *momo goes inbetween legs laughs and smiles twisted *

"they got knives and swords i think besides theres a smith store right next to the gun shop" she stops at the smiths shop and picked up a sword "its not sharp?" cry  

l o v e s y d n e y

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:23 pm
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y

"they got knives and swords i think besides theres a smith store right next to the gun shop" she stops at the smiths shop and picked up a sword "its not sharp?" cry
*laughing evily and running past them with a big sword on his back and 2 big swords in his hands* ((whahahahaha im back people prepare to be destroyed))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:10 pm
hydra4
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y

*laughing evily and running past them with a big sword on his back and 2 big swords in his hands* ((whahahahaha im back people prepare to be destroyed))
*momo and me stare at him* why those he always has to do that stare * go to the shop and starts to makes his own swords* always running arounnd like an idiot stare (( nice to have you back man we needed some more mayhem and villians 3nodding ))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:37 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y

*momo and me stare at him* why those he always has to do that stare * go to the shop and starts to makes his own swords* always running arounnd like an idiot stare (( nice to have you back man we needed some more mayhem and villians 3nodding ))

*sighs* she turns to the middle of the mall as if shes waiting for some thing then a man started to walk tawards them "Vladmir!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:45 pm
Name: Vladmir *vlad*
bio:age unknown bio unknown but close friend of nicole's Very close
look:User Image  

l o v e s y d n e y

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:08 pm
l o v e s y d n e y
Name: Vladmir *vlad*
bio:age unknown bio unknown but close friend of nicole's Very close
look:User Image
*Damos eyes him stare , he doesnt like VLad stressed bites lip and continues to make his sword angryly*....... evil  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:32 am
nicole hug vlad "how have you been?" she smiles he smiles and looks down at her and says "good you?" she nodded then turned to damos "hey could you make me sword too?"  

l o v e s y d n e y

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:12 pm
*Frank is taking pictures of people and things around him.*

"Could we just get on with this already?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:58 pm
she breazed and grabs a sword and took a knife shapener and shaparned it then quickly went to the guns store with vlad and he grabed two machine guns and a bunch of ammo they walked up to frank "okay were ready"nicole stated  

l o v e s y d n e y

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:09 pm
l o v e s y d n e y
she breazed and grabs a sword and took a knife shapener and shaparned it then quickly went to the guns store with vlad and he grabed two machine guns and a bunch of ammo they walked up to frank "okay were ready"nicole stated
evil stare * walks out ready as anyone can get* ready to have some stupid idiototic fun with the dead twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:33 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y

((HEY I AINT A VILLIN AND I NEVER WILL BE maybe i do go on my power streaks and cause mayhem but im not evil...... YOU GOT THAT))  

hydra4

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces