Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Emo Vs. The Scene Kid. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VTugimora

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:38 pm
Breathe_In_Ecstacy
Vtugimora
There are too many scene kids at my school. Not even just scene emo, just about everyone whose "gangsta" at my school is scene (you frickin idiot scene gangstas at my school. You ain't gansta, you don't know what hood is. You've lived here in Florida all your life! I lived in southeast D.C., they found a dead 12 year-old kid in a dumpster at my old school. That's hood you idiots! And its not a good thing!).

Anyway, I have the "orginal emo attitude" before it became "scene." I wrote poetry, listen to emo bands, like the emo fashion all before it became a fad (I don't wear current emo fashion, btw, I wear sweatervests and ties cool )! And people at my school are really killing it. It's not even cool anymore......

Wow, my post are always long......

PS: What is bumping?

Ya. there are ALOT of "gangsta" kids at my school. we grew up in a small town where there is no "getto" they think their life is so hard. they dont even know what hard really is. there are kids dying of starvation and kids that are being forced to kill other kids. most of them are rich and their parents buy EVERYTHING they want. it really makes me mad.

i dont actully know. sorry.

Thank you! That's exactly how it is at my school. "I'm from the hood, I'm ghetto, I have to eat scraps everyday!" .....It's called left-overs you idiots...duh.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:36 pm
celluloid_dreamer
"emo" and scene kid is the same.

Not even close.  

lisplisp

x0_blink182_0x

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:18 pm
It's not that I dislike Scene Kids, because I don't. Ye. Emo and Scene are 'Similar' but they are definatley not the same. Emo are people who are depressed and Scene are people who aren't depressed, they just like the Emo style. Shoes, Hair, Clothes, etc. I just dont think that people should try to be like others because it's the new 'trend'. I believe that they're either Emo or they're not. I'm not trying to insult any Scene kids..but Emo was the original. Well actually, it took after punk from the 1980's but still. If you're scene, I still respect you..I may not make sense but it's hard to put what I'm thinking into words.. Do I make sense lol?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:24 pm
Perfect sense and I more than agree. I don't personally classify myself as anything, but specifically at a school across town from mine is full of scene kids. They thought they we're black,then they thought they were emo. I swear there is no such thing as anything anymore. So many poser kids take control of it. They think they know every little bit about it just because one of their friends is like that. Its annoying and stupid. And these days I can't even say I'm emo or the stupid scene kids decide that you aren't when your more emo than they'll ever be.  

TrueNamu

Nikki [Nightmare]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:05 pm
<3

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:57 pm
i punch stupid scene kid in ther stupid scene kid faces when i go to shows. yup yup. im pretty hardxcore lol, or i throw pennies at them

Scene= Stupid and lame
Emo= not stupid and not lame  

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

DarkWitchofDream

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:25 am
Scenesters are okay to me, as long as they bug out of my way and[DON'T] ask dumb questions like..."Where do you get your clothes?", "Can I have shoes like that?", "What do you think of Underground Hip-hop?" Oye.

Sorry, it's early.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:14 am
from what i hear:
Scene=smiles and hugs
Emo=cutting and crying
evil
WTF is all that!?!?! Err..... burning_eyes
Sorry, but truthfully, i have no idea how people can be so steriotypical. Emo is emo. Meaning emotional. meaning, you are because of the way you act. Scene is a "style" or "trend" that people are following that to me seems like an imitation of indy+1980's="Hey! I want attention now!"
I'm sorry if this offends everyone but my school is full of nonsense and i've been corrupted by this society. Anyone like to help lead me in the right direction, please?  

ashesxnevermore

5-Star Emo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:45 am
emo is to punk as scene kid is to prep  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:51 pm
<3
-
-
-
-1.) Emo is so diffrent from punk.

2.) Scene is diffren't from prep but preps are using scene which is upsetting.

3.) Scene isn't always for posers.. Its like saying all Emo's are cutters.. Its all a steriotype and bullshit.

4.) WTF? READ THE WHOLE THING BEFORE YOU POST.... Its seriously NOT THAT HARD.

(The song was amazing, hun.)
-
-
-
<..3

xxx Rice Cracker xxx

the Great Gnu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:47 am
myemobunni
Right, well this is how I see it.. who cares? People dress how they wana dress, and people act how they wanna act. You can't judge a majority of people, but a few stereotypes.

Far too many people care. In LA, you where blue in a blood's beat, you get killed.

and being ostracized by the common people has the same effect in the long run. If you say that's a lie, you're lying to yourself.

anywhat, Emo=actually feel emotions. has been around in different forms since the begining of school-time.
Scene=morons who wanna be poplular with the emo kids. has been around in concept since infinitum.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:05 pm
At this point in time I really don't care anymore. Scene and Emo are pretty much the same to me the only difference is that "emos" have been doing it for a while now, and "scene kids" just got into it. I really don't care, you like something, get into it, however if you are doing it just to get attention then that's pretty gay, but I really doubt they do it for attention. Besides not all emos are sad and depressed ALL the time.  

Ravens_Legacy

xx z o m b i e

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:48 pm
'I agree.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:44 pm
Scene kids are what you may call posers. They feel like they need to express their feelings through love and Tender Loving Care.
EX: They'll cut out a heart from red paper and give it to you for V-Day. heart
Emo kids are just cool. They say Take Little Care.
EX:They'd cut out their heart and give it to you for V-Day. heart  

xJet+Black+Feelingx

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games