Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Music Discussion
Hawthorne Heights Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naruto Elite Master

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:09 pm
ya know what i dont care what you say there pretty hard core  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:52 pm
emo--gaara
ya know what i dont care what you say there pretty hard core

Indeed they are like the most hardcore band ever.  

drkmtn

Ravens_Legacy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:21 pm
ech! Hawthorn Heights...I'm not gonna get too into this subject of whether they're emo or hardcore or w/e, I'm just gonna state that they suck...I'm sorry if you're a fan and you're offended but they have no talent. Go listen to As I lay Dying, Atreyu, Every Time I die, Hot Cross, or Scary Kids Scaring Kids. THOSE are good bands.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:20 pm
I like how they wrote two CD's worth of songs where every single song sounds the same....very talented.  

motel.room.grand.piano

xKaitlynxKrunkx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:12 pm
I like HH, but by no means are they 'hardcore', tis the truth I speek... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:06 am
[x]Happy.Pills.

O-okay.
I really enjoy Hawthorne Heights music.
Why, you may ask but you most likely aren't?
(and yes I consider them hardcore for many reasons.)

WTF!? What is this??? You consider them Hardcore????? Please tell me you're joking, or else i'm gonna go jump in front of a train and pray to god that i die from the hit!!!! There is nothing to discuss! Hardcore is Hardcore, and not some personal thing!

Quote:

Because:

a)Their mutes on the guitar are wicked.
b)Their lyrics strike emotion.
c)They have screaming in the perfect parts!

and finally, the ultimate reason,
d)because they were the ones I would put on and listen to when I had the roughest of times. They let me get it all out and I always felt better after going through the CD a few times. . . and I do that alot.

A) If wicked mutes on guitar were hardcore, then even the rolling stones and The Who is hardcore...
B) Could you tell me a single lyric in the world that does NOT strike any sort of emotion?
C) Hardcore is basicly screaming all through the songs, weither the parts fit or not...
D) Hardcore is based on the fact that it evolved from 70's punk and into a harder version of the genre (it's usually loud and the screaming is even louder, and most importantly, straight hardcore is Political... It would be hard not to notice what is hardcore, and yes, it MUST be separated from the Metal and Nu-Metal genre)

WOW, this totally got out of hand, but maybe people will get a better picture of what they are talking about, even though my genre-descriptions isn't in top shape today. Search for the Hardcore-genre on Wikipedia for more information. And i will stand by this: We're talking about music-genres, not emotions or fashion. It's never been anything else.  

xyourstrulyx

Emo Attack

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:22 pm
I heart Hawthorne Heights!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:04 pm
they are ok  

For Fiona

[xSnow Crystalx]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:10 am
[x]Happy.Pills.
HAWTHORNE HEIGHTS

O-okay.
I really enjoy Hawthorne Heights music.
Why, you may ask but you most likely aren't?
(and yes I consider them hardcore for many reasons.)

Because:

a)Their mutes on the guitar are wicked.
b)Their lyrics strike emotion.
c)They have screaming in the perfect parts!

and finally, the ultimate reason,
d)because they were the ones I would put on and listen to when I had the roughest of times. They let me get it all out and I always felt better after going through the CD a few times. . . and I do that alot.

So Hawthorne Heights, here's to you.

I like them 2. [: They stop my crying, thehe.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:10 am
Some people like them, some peoples donts... But I do :3
I don't know if they're hardcore, but i listen to them and have their cds .... so ... yeah.. theyre cool like meh cheerios on a friday morning :3

Mikami Flys High

Music Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces