Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
Are you gonna draw me, or what?! X3 >>Draw Lady Cobra!<< Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiousity Counter
I'm curious..
100%
 100%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 15

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:09 am
Pantimime
Leyla Giselle
Pantimime
Leyla Giselle
Pantimime
Leyla Giselle
Didn't think you could razz

o.O... What's that supposed to mean? DO YOU THINK I'M POOR?!!!!!! *Fake rage*
xD Nah, alot of people tell me I'm too expensive for them blaugh

XDD;; I'm too expensive too, don't worry about it. LoL. I have to be bribed heavily to do art for anyone else ..lol, I'll paint for myself like crazy, but not for nobody else! XDD so greedy..
I do it because I need cash more xD

yeah, I have that problem too. I probably could make some decent money if I tried, but.. I never get the work done because I don't put enough of myself into it I guess.
I don't really have that problem  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:25 am
Oooh, sounds like a challenge. I've never done a scaley before. whee Here's my info: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=5850735  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

sdfghjklsdfghjskldfghjkls

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:02 pm
Pantimime
What Four
No. I said before that was just a joke.
People tell me that I'm a good artist. I always hate how my art turns out, and I usually tear up and burn what I draw...
But this time, I'll try to resist the urge to destroy it.
Just gimme a couple days, 'kay?

relax. I was poking fun, not attacking. Take whatever time you need. The pose is fine, but I would like to see some samples and know how much you're looking to make off of this to see if I can afford you.

^_^ Wow, Kaky's willing to take a crack too? Awesome~!

Leyla, I'd love to, but I can't afford you yet. XD;;
Well, I don't have any samples on hand. But it's free, anyway.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:41 am
*slither, swaaay* I am /so/ happy there's been interest in this rather demanding task! I've already recieved a gift art from Rin, which you can see in my sig, What Four is hunting a scanner *can't wait*, and I'm very excited about what the others have in mind.

I'm working on some actual gold and stuff to pass out to those who require payment for thier art, and I've got a decent amount so far, so I hope to be getting more wonderful arts soon!

It's so great to see how different people see me, even though I've set in pretty specific details. Artists have so many different styles, and I think they're all wonderful. *squeeeehrrrmrmrmrrrmrrr* So please, if you're interested, do let me know~!

Lady Cobra Smirk

Zella L.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:21 am
Did someone say cash? xD

www.zellal.deviantart.com is my website.
Would you prefer traditional or digital, if you want me to do it? ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:30 am
Zella L.
Did someone say cash? xD

Nope, I said Gold blaugh Anyway, Yes~! If you'd like to draw me, please do. Traditional or digital doesn't matter, I'm not picky about the styles. I just hope I can afford you. X3

Lady Cobra Smirk

Lady Cobra Smirk

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:31 am
User Image

Yay more art! This one's from What Four.. and as soon as I get the random imagiethingies set up, it'll be going in my sig.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:39 pm
Pantimime
Zella L.
Did someone say cash? xD

Nope, I said Gold blaugh Anyway, Yes~! If you'd like to draw me, please do. Traditional or digital doesn't matter, I'm not picky about the styles. I just hope I can afford you. X3

Oh, that was Leyla. xP

mk, so how about a traditional for 7500?  

Zella L.

Lady Cobra Smirk

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:27 pm
Zella L.
Pantimime
Zella L.
Did someone say cash? xD

Oh, that was Leyla. xP

mk, so how about a traditional for 7500?

Sounds good. X3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:16 pm
Sounds interesting... I'll give it a shot when I can. I'm still trying to finish something for Shinigami redface  

LilKitty115

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:56 pm
Umm...so was that a no on me?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:00 pm
shoki_de_nai

Ee, Sorry, braindead. If you'd like to take a crack at it, go ahead, I can pay your prices for whatever you intend to do ^_^ And if not, well.. >> I've got stuff I can sell. ^_^

Lady Cobra Smirk

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:05 pm
Pantimime
shoki_de_nai

Ee, Sorry, braindead. If you'd like to take a crack at it, go ahead, I can pay your prices for whatever you intend to do ^_^ And if not, well.. >> I've got stuff I can sell. ^_^

Well, I got the link to my commish thread in my first post. So, look that over and see what you'd like me to do. Then just PM me or post in the thread. Whichever you prefer. I just don't want to make something you can't afford. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:16 pm
I can try. Free of charge too since I dunno when I'll get it done. Or you could look over the themes list thingy I'm doing and pick a theme to put her under  

Rainey_angel81

Lady Cobra Smirk

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:18 pm
shoki_de_nai
Pantimime
shoki_de_nai

Well, I got the link to my commish thread in my first post. So, look that over and see what you'd like me to do. Then just PM me or post in the thread. Whichever you prefer. I just don't want to make something you can't afford. sweatdrop

what I'm saying is that I have looked, and I can afford you, so you have freedom to do as you like with it. XDD I've been saving my Gold up for this, so I'm pretty confident that no matter what style you did I can pay for it in one way or another. Just have fun with it, that's all I ask. ^_^

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff