57%  [ 20 ]
FF10/2
42%
 42%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 35

iceman_dk

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:30 am
Xarikue
Well, just as long as the don't put Tidas in Kingdom Hearts... it will be all good. I mean Sora and him have pratically the same shoes and annoyingness to them.

Tidus was already in Kingdom Hearts... and Selphie also mentions him in KH2...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:03 pm
Irvine Kinneas, Laguna Loire, and Vincent... that would be kick a**, if you want to see interpretations of them just look at my pro... Irvine is everywhere... but towards the comments you can see all three of them...  

Lost Zetsuya

Inner Scout Mars

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:21 pm
I wanna see Zidane and Garnet in it^^And i would'nt mind seeing Vincent in there to ^.^  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:53 pm
I think that good FF characters are:

Lulu
Kimhari
Magus Sisters
Shiva
Valefor
Anima
Seymour as a boss
Ashe
Vaan
Yojimbo
Rinoa  

XGamerRichy

kage akumu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:53 am
i'd like to see:

Vincent
Kadaj's gang(maybe a big boss battle against the three of them then another Sephiroth showdown)
Lulu
Sin or Zeromus(FF4)
Gilgamesh(FF5)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:22 am
iceman_dk
Xarikue
Well, just as long as the don't put Tidas in Kingdom Hearts... it will be all good. I mean Sora and him have pratically the same shoes and annoyingness to them.

Tidus was already in Kingdom Hearts... and Selphie also mentions him in KH2...

omg dude with dude with all this talk i forgot he was in it rofl  

Sergeant CJ

GundamWingPilot Hero

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:12 pm
Auron's booze??.....I thought that was something to lure Sin >a.k.a. Tidus's old man < into the city to destroy it and transport Tidus into the future to battle Sin.....could just be me but anyway.....Auron'd look better if they gave him his high collar, his shades, and his mesamune blade......it looks awsome...and It wouldn't hurt seeing Vincent on there either with his wavy red coat and pistol.....  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:08 am
I've only played FF10 for now.......I'm trying to get FF10/2 but so far no luck.....I heard it's realy good though.  

ZaneMusaki

marly_luver

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:31 am
they should have vincent as a support character 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:25 pm
GundamWingPilot Hero
Auron's booze??.....I thought that was something to lure Sin >a.k.a. Tidus's old man < into the city to destroy it and transport Tidus into the future to battle Sin.....could just be me but anyway.....Auron'd look better if they gave him his high collar, his shades, and his mesamune blade......it looks awsome...and It wouldn't hurt seeing Vincent on there either with his wavy red coat and pistol.....

woah i thought sephiroth had a masamune... what does he have then?  

anima noctis

Dapper Elder

5,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
Final Fantasy Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers