Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Worse fight due to racism Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:05 pm
Darkaznstargoddess
I still find it more fun to tell people to die in Cantonese rather than get physical.

It's not fun if they speak Cantonese xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:07 pm
t0shi0
Darkaznstargoddess
I still find it more fun to tell people to die in Cantonese rather than get physical.

well say it in a variety of dialects and make sure they don't know any chinese  

yalie5

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:24 pm
Well yalie5, you have a valid point about being non-violent. Sometimes just the threat of violence is better then violence itself. Racists tend to discriminate because they don't understand or feel intimidated by people who are not like themselves. They feel scared... this fear works both ways.

By fighting once and proving that I would goto that extreme, the threat of violence was always on my side. Not everyone is a fighter (I'm honestly not) and even those who are don't exactly walk around looking for it. But sometimes you have no choice so when it comes down to that point: "If violence doesn't solve your problem, you're not using enough."

Oh yeah, you're right. I'm quite a Star Wars fan and also quite a Star Trek fan. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:31 pm
tamcharles
Well yalie5, you have a valid point about being non-violent. Sometimes just the threat of violence is better then violence itself. Racists tend to discriminate because they don't understand or feel intimidated by people who are not like themselves. They feel scared... this fear works both ways.

By fighting once and proving that I would goto that extreme, the threat of violence was always on my side. Not everyone is a fighter (I'm honestly not) and even those who are don't exactly walk around looking for it. But sometimes you have no choice so when it comes down to that point: "If violence doesn't solve your problem, you're not using enough."

Oh yeah, you're right. I'm quite a Star Wars fan and also quite a Star Trek fan. xd

hmm... okay... well i like just the threat of violence. i'm incredibly lazy so i don't like to do much obviously (which means too lazy to fight too mrgreen ) . and i've seen enough violence and i'd rather not add to it. (i know what kind of demonic evil person am i? lol well i can explain that but not right now lol) and if you really don't have a choice well then i guess it's time to kick some @$$ that or you can just stare at them for a very long time with out blinking and freak them out (kiwii told me that... whee ) and if that doesn't work you can always run for it. but then that might hurt your honor but who cares at least your face is still intact xd oh yeah i almost forgot. ahem:
AHG!! Star Trek!! *runs like hell*  

yalie5

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:50 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:52 pm

yalie5

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:58 pm
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:09 pm
I love racism, it gives me a reason to actually beat up someone and not feel bad about it afterwards, although I didn't get a lot of oppertunities to do that in Canada... stare Remember kids, always bring a weapon with you. Racist bastards are mostly cowards, if you pull a knife on them, they'll shut up and run like hell is on their tails... either that or they wet their pants, which is quite disturbing, and also why I always try to keep a digicam on me as well. 3nodding  

Cat-Whiskers

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:12 pm
tamcharles
yalie5
Darkaznstargoddess
yalie5
t0shi0
Darkaznstargoddess

well say it in a variety of dialects and make sure they don't know any chinese
Good point, well if they figure out Cantonese (Which seems pretty rare in my area) then you're screwed. Three choices.
A. Deny it and tell them it was another dialect or language and they suck at Cantonese.
B. Run like hell.
C. Stay face what?s to come.

0-0; I still would say try to avoid violence until all else fails.
Violence= In some cases leads to more hatred and violence. A never ending cycle of feud thanks to pride and vengeance. Mainly over someone?s ignorance and damn pride.

yup what she said 3nodding
Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

*stands, a lightsabre appears out of his cloak sleeve, and he spins toward the Jedi*

If you are not with me, then you are my enemy!

*ignites his lightsabre and attacks*

erm... okay... don't know where that came from...
@cat: i have no digicam crying and knives are not allowed in school  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:13 pm
yalie5
erm... okay... don't know where that came from...
@cat: i have no digicam crying and knives are not allowed in school

Doesn't have to be knifes xp I personally prefer my riot stick, much more efficient, not as messy, and boy does it hurt when it hits 3nodding  

Cat-Whiskers

Minielf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:49 pm
I haven't been involved in any sort of serious fights due to racisim since I was 10. The abuse I've been subjected to has mainly been verbal.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:31 am
Cat-Whiskers
I love racism, it gives me a reason to actually beat up someone and not feel bad about it afterwards, although I didn't get a lot of oppertunities to do that in Canada... stare Remember kids, always bring a weapon with you. Racist bastards are mostly cowards, if you pull a knife on them, they'll shut up and run like hell is on their tails... either that or they wet their pants, which is quite disturbing, and also why I always try to keep a digicam on me as well. 3nodding

Amen to that  

Flammable Bait

Minielf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:37 am
dudefromhel
Cat-Whiskers

Amen to that

Well, its not really as fun if you're on the receiving end of a racist attack...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 6:00 am
tamcharles
Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

*stands, a lightsabre appears out of his cloak sleeve, and he spins toward the Jedi*

If you are not with me, then you are my enemy!

*ignites his lightsabre and attacks*

o_O Madness I tell you, MADNESS.  

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:33 am
Tokioka
I'd say ignoring the racist bastards would be the best thing to do, but if all else fails, a good, hard punch in the face ought to do the trick. 3nodding

I cant hit faces...my consicence stops me, it's always been torso/head  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces