Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonHunterNaomi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:38 pm
Leri
Mm... I didn't like the KKJ ending. It seemed too unfinished neutral

I kinda know what you mean... after I finished I had to ask my friend (who had recomended it, as well as Tanemura's stuff in general, to me) if that was how it really ended. I thought I got my episodes mixed up for a moment. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:42 pm
A lot of the time, they screw up the best manga by making it anime. They made Chiaki's hair the wrong color, didn't they? I saw something that showed that it was the wrong color.  

blithe_horror

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:34 pm
blithe_horror
A lot of the time, they screw up the best manga by making it anime. They made Chiaki's hair the wrong color, didn't they? I saw something that showed that it was the wrong color.

Yeah... well in a way they did. Tanemura made one picture of Chiaki's hair blue and I guess the anime people liked that look of him e_e;;  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 9:08 pm
i'm still watching the kkj anime which isn't that good so i've been delaying in downloading it eheh 3nodding  

Caprika

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:21 am
I personally didnt like the ending for the anime of FWS. I mean, I liked meroko, and the fact that Takuto almost lost Mitsuki forever was disterbing. But for manga, I was dissappointed to see that Mitsuki will not be able to see Meroko and Izumi any more...but thats just my opinion xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:46 pm
blithe_horror

I think Sinbad looks okay with blue hair but not Chiaki. It makes him look weird. Everyone else has natural-looking hair (except for Fin and Access but they don't really count) and then he randomly has blue hair. neutral  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:25 pm
Aisu-Kitsune
blithe_horror

I think Sinbad looks okay with blue hair but not Chiaki. It makes him look weird. Everyone else has natural-looking hair (except for Fin and Access but they don't really count) and then he randomly has blue hair. neutral

Yeah gonk I wish Chiaki had brown hair.

I watched the anime again and I keep observing scenes and places in the episodes where it looks like the people drawing got lazy confused  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:21 pm
Isn't Chiaki's hair blue in the manga as well? @_@  

Froggy Furnishings

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:34 am
i ver saw the anime for KKJ. do you know anywhere i can get it cheap? or soemthing? internet? etc?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:49 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
i ver saw the anime for KKJ. do you know anywhere i can get it cheap? or soemthing? internet? etc?
You can get the complete set of fansubbed DVDs off ebay (http://tinyurl.com/87qbw), or download the fansubs at http://www.prutser.com.

I downloaded the fansubs on my old computer, but was only able to watch about 20 before the freaking thing crashed. sweatdrop Not looking forwards to downloading them all over again, I went ahead and bought the fansubbed DVDs. While the quality is generally pretty good, they only include the opening and ending song for the first episode. I kinda thought the least they could do was to include the opening and ending for the first episode of the second arc, since they took out all the others, but they didn't even do that. neutral

Basically, if you don't mind missing out on the wonderful op. and end. songs/animations, I'd recommend buying the DVDs so you'll never have to re-d/l the episodes in case of a hard drive crash.  

Honeysuckle

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:49 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME

You can download ep. 1-31 here: http://bt.base0.net/a_d/ and ep. 32-44 here: http://a.scarywater.net/animedaisuki/

They're torrent files so if you don't have BitTorrent, you can download it here: http://www.bittorrent.com 3nodding

EDIT: Woah. Honeysuckle and I posted at almost at the same time. eek  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:12 pm
never get to see the anime.. i adore the manga b/c of the detail.. heart  

yami_no_wolf

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:04 pm
Skymeri
Isn't Chiaki's hair blue in the manga as well? @_@

nope! 'Tis brown xd ... but Tanemura Arina made one picture of him with blue hair and blue eyes. That's the one with Maron and Miyako and him in panels with crosses.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 1:22 pm
For some reason in the anime Jeanne reminds me a lot of Sailor Moon. I keep expecting her to say "In the name of the moon, I will punish you!" lol. I know the series are really different but I just can't help but compare the two. sweatdrop  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:16 pm
Ah gonk My brother said the same thing when I bought the Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne DVD...  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff