Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
Totem animals Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:32 am
Not all of them though. Some tribes beleive that they are a good omen or something like that. I should know, I'm 25% Cherokee Indian.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:59 pm
i found out my was the rabbit and its meaning
-Rabbit: fear, timidity, nervousness, humility

Rabbit's medicine includes moving through fear, living by one's own wits, receiving hidden teachings and intuitive messages, quick thinking, strengthening intuition, and paradox. Rabbit also represents humility, because he is quiet and soft and not self-asserting. Rabbit reminds us not to be afraid. Fearful thoughts reproduce (like rabbits) and bring the very thing we fear. Rabbit people are so afraid of tragedy, illness, and disaster, that they call those very fears to them to teach them lessons. If you see Rabbit or in any way feel attracted to him, it may be telling you to wait for the forces of the universe to start moving again, to stop worrying and to get rid of your fears. It always indicates a need to re-evaluate the process you are undergoing, to rid yourself of any negative feelings or barriers, and to be more humble.

i know not wat i wanted but wat am i gonna do about it, im just gonna have to live with it  

lemom

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:38 pm
Groovy  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:55 pm
For me it's always been the dog. Even at a young age I was drawn to dogs more than people. There are traits I can relate to like being loyal to the person you love.  

Bryalba

Fluffy Puppy

13,790 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Doggone It! 100

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:00 pm
I've always have had a strong connection with any animal. Hateful, Nice, Playful, any type of animal I was around, even if it was hateful, never did anything to harm, or bite me. My mom and Grandma say that is from my Cherokee backround because they were very in touch with animals.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 10:29 pm
Mine is most definitely the owl.
Even though I love all animals so much!
Ever since 3rd grade I've been really obsessive over owls.
I've got a huge collection!

Also, why is it that everyone I know who says they are part indian,
says that they're Cherokee!?
I mean everyone!? Really!?
I myself am 1/4 Cherokee!
It's just weird, man.  

Nen Echui

Angelic Seeker

Albico lupus

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:33 am
I'd say mine is actually the moth. I always see them around, when i need help, or am having a little blip in life for some reason or other. It always infuriates me when people try to squash them too.
When i looked up their meaning, it all rings rather true to me.

I also think i have connections with horses, wolves/canines in general and magpies. Although my own belief is that you have one or two 'Life' animals, who stay with you, and those that come and go, the best to teach us things during life, so i've had associations with quite a few different creatures.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:24 am
I think my totem animal is the snake. I have loved snakes for years, I have never been afraid of them. When my dad kills a copperhead it always makes me sad and a bit angry. I know he kills them because of the venom, but my motto is "If they don't bother you don't bother them." I read about the snake totem and it very much relates to me, lots of creativity and healing.

Rosewick

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:14 am
Awesome.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:36 am
I've never heard of that before.

I think it would be a lion?

I love lions.  

Hairball Essences
Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

5,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:04 pm
Heard what before?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:00 pm
I'd say... Songbirds. I see them all the time and I admire there freeness. I often wish I could fly over the trees like they can.
But my all time favorite animals are cranes and herons. Mainly because they're so graceful and patient.

UltraViolet Flashlight

4,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:36 pm
I like Songbirds just because Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin mentions them, lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:18 pm
I think my totem is a Raven.

Propaganda Americana

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:12 am
I'm pretty sure I'm either a Hawk or a a bird of some sort. Mostly a Hawk cause I usually just go with the flow.  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff