Reply Random Anime!
whats your favorite anime? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ANBU Black Ops

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:26 am
Naruto and Full Metal Alchemist. Sasuke and Edward should have a fight!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:08 am
I love Love Hina. I also am a big fan of Gundam Wing, Kiddy Grade, Steel Angel Kurumi, and Negima. And Naruto, Full Metal Panic, and so many others.  

xzya-sama

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200

Heavy Artillery

Blessed Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:59 pm
Hm. Of all time, it's Fullmetal Alchemist. 3nodding
Then Fooly Cooly(EYEBROWS!! xd ).
Then xxxHOLiC. I also like Ouran High School Host Club, Fruits Basket, Inuyasha, and Tsubasa(well, the manga anyways. Haven't watched very much of the anime). heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:41 pm
Some of my favorites are FMA, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket and Ouran Highschool Host Club.  

Immortalcrystal95

Dapper Dabbler

Armelia Naito

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:48 pm
i would have to say naruto  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:14 pm
Bleach is mine  

Chaos Shiranai

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Seabound Atheist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:03 pm
Golden Boy is better than anything mentioned here.

Hands down.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:15 pm
Naruto! >o< heart  

[[Kairi]]

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:33 am
Loveless, its so cute.

Mostly inuyasha,

And I know this will sound dorky, but I like digimon too. Not the American one though, the japanese version is much better. and not the stupid card version either. That one was just stupid. Matter of fact, I like just the first season.

FMA, too

I can't choice between these four animes. sweatdrop

Also some one mention Golden Boy earlier, and yes that series does rule, its soooo funny. rofl
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:44 am
eek I don't even want to know why he's hugging the toilet....... sweatdrop Gomen ne, but I didn't watch the Golden Boy so I have no idea what's going on.

As for the Digimon, it's okay. I like the first, second, and fourth season of it. The third season was terrible to me. I somehow think that they must have screw up the seasons around.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Ankoku_Ryuu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:49 am
Medevilgirl

And I know this will sound dorky, but I like digimon too. Not the American one though, the japanese version is much better. and not the stupid card version either. That one was just stupid. Matter of fact, I like just the first season.

Yeah, the first group of Digidestined were the BEST. I love Digimon season 1 *dances*. The second season was alright (but only because you get to see them when their older), but I really only like the first season.

Speaking of Digimon, that was one of the first anime's I've ever seen, which brought me to thinking of my first animes. My very fist were Angel, and Saber Riders. Has anyone seen any of those?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:40 am
Ankoku_Ryuu
Medevilgirl

Yeah, the first group of Digidestined were the BEST. I love Digimon season 1 *dances*. The second season was alright (but only because you get to see them when their older), but I really only like the first season.

Speaking of Digimon, that was one of the first anime's I've ever seen, which brought me to thinking of my first animes. My very fist were Angel, and Saber Riders. Has anyone seen any of those?

Well, I didn't like a lot Digimon season 2. I found it was a cheap plot device to have Digidestined of the world. That was cheap and not good.
Actually my favorite of the Digimon seasons is the fourth one; it seemed cool and in my opinion it was better. The Digidestined guys actually fought by themselves and not acted as mere cheerleaders, like in Season 1 and 2.

But my favorite anime have to be:
YYH
FMA
Rozen Maiden
Saint Seiya
Neon Genesis Evangelion

Seriously, no one gives love to SS D;  

Helena_Ayanami

Haru Hiroshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:11 pm
my favorite anime would have to bleach above all! I like the storyline of the show!! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:46 am

Meh favies are Rurouni Kenshin, Fullmetal Alchemist, Full Moon wo Sagashite, Rozen Maiden and Chobits. :33

Zizima

The Suicidal Poet

1,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:36 pm
Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni mrgreen because it's got horror and humor and because Rika is sweet *miii, nipah* heart 4laugh  
Random Anime!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff