lololno!
View Results

Puffee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:22 am
WatchTheSunDie
Faceless Killa
WatchTheSunDie
Faceless Killa
Nope, I'd like to see more strippers in videos like Bat Country and Beast and the Harlot. Mainly because I am a guy and think with my other head.
rofl Atleast your honest about it! I don't have a problem with the strippers, but if they start doing the crap rappers do.. let me rephrase that.. If they start doing MORE of the crap rappers are doing (more girls, grillz, flashing money, cars, etc), I'ma be throwing a b***h fit. evil But, if they stay at the level they're at now with the half naked coke whores, I'm okay with that. blaugh No more, less would be nice, but they're 20 something guys who are mainly focused on music and.. a**.. and getting shitfaced on a nightly basis *blinks* Something I don't understand because I'm female and not a drinker, but hey, more power to em. But, if they don't wanna be a MTV band, they need to ditch the bitches.
Matt Shadows with a grille... rofl rofl rofl rofl xd xd
Enjoy this. LOL, somebody needs to tell this boy he's white >.<
User Image
User Image

the lip ring gets in the way

its also pretty awkward watching these videos when your grandparents keep on coming in to check on you and stuff.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:00 am
WatchTheSunDie
evildemonchild454
WatchTheSunDie
Faceless Killa
Nope, I'd like to see more strippers in videos like Bat Country and Beast and the Harlot. Mainly because I am a guy and think with my other head.
rofl Atleast your honest about it! I don't have a problem with the strippers, but if they start doing the crap rappers do.. let me rephrase that.. If they start doing MORE of the crap rappers are doing (more girls, grillz, flashing money, cars, etc), I'ma be throwing a b***h fit. evil But, if they stay at the level they're at now with the half naked coke whores, I'm okay with that. blaugh No more, less would be nice, but they're 20 something guys who are mainly focused on music and.. a**.. and getting shitfaced on a nightly basis *blinks* Something I don't understand because I'm female and not a drinker, but hey, more power to em. But, if they don't wanna be a MTV band, they need to ditch the bitches.

ur exactly right if they start acting like ******** rappers im done with them

As am I. I don't like it when rock bands become tv bands. The strippers was an 80's thing. It was something the 80's hair bands did. These guys are not an 80's band. They're like me, born in the 80s, but grew up in the 90's. Therefore they should ditch the strippers, I mean having one or two in the back ground is okay. But having Shadow's singing through the legs of a stripper.. Yeah, that's pushing it. And I kinda find it disrespectful of women. It shows they're nothing more but a pretty object they can use and abuse their diginity. But, then again, if you're a stripper, you must have low self worth and be seriously lacking diginity. But, the girls represent sex, and sex sells in that business, as sad as it is. The girls catch the attention of guys, and the guys catch the attention of the girls. And that's what they want. That's what the videos are for, to catch your attention. The longer videos are around the less people respect the music. It just becomes a "OMG! M SHADS IS SOO EFFING HAWT !!shift eleven!!" It's not "OMG! Can you belive the vocals that guy puts out? Or the sound the guitarists create? Thats some powerful music right there!" Videos and strippers ruin the true reason music was created. And that was to entertain, and move a person spiritually. Okay, I think this is long enough.

thank you! heart i totally agree.  

lemonade180

Oxyopidae

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:58 am
lemonade180
WatchTheSunDie

As am I. I don't like it when rock bands become tv bands. The strippers was an 80's thing. It was something the 80's hair bands did. These guys are not an 80's band. They're like me, born in the 80s, but grew up in the 90's. Therefore they should ditch the strippers, I mean having one or two in the back ground is okay. But having Shadow's singing through the legs of a stripper.. Yeah, that's pushing it. And I kinda find it disrespectful of women. It shows they're nothing more but a pretty object they can use and abuse their diginity. But, then again, if you're a stripper, you must have low self worth and be seriously lacking diginity. But, the girls represent sex, and sex sells in that business, as sad as it is. The girls catch the attention of guys, and the guys catch the attention of the girls. And that's what they want. That's what the videos are for, to catch your attention. The longer videos are around the less people respect the music. It just becomes a "OMG! M SHADS IS SOO EFFING HAWT !!shift eleven!!" It's not "OMG! Can you belive the vocals that guy puts out? Or the sound the guitarists create? Thats some powerful music right there!" Videos and strippers ruin the true reason music was created. And that was to entertain, and move a person spiritually. Okay, I think this is long enough.

I totally agree too! The first thing about A7X i noticed was the awesome voice, when a friend of mine sent me Chapter Four ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:00 pm
I just noticed that when I post on here.. I ramble like mad. Sorry guys sweatdrop  

WatchTheSunDie

Naughty Lover

24,575 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

.Frivolous.Maverick.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:47 pm
WatchTheSunDie
I just noticed that when I post on here.. I ramble like mad. Sorry guys sweatdrop

Pft.. don't be sorry.
It puts up more dicussion for everyone. n_n

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:03 pm
Far as I'm concerned, they can have the stirppers.
x'D
Damn men.
As said before, as long as they don't go all gangs on our asses I'm fine.

Zellian

WatchTheSunDie

Naughty Lover

24,575 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:42 pm
.Frivolous.Maverick.
WatchTheSunDie

Pft.. don't be sorry.
It puts up more dicussion for everyone. n_n
LOL, I suppose you're right. >.>  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:13 am
Well, yeah I have to agree for the most part with some of these people. As long as they don't start acting more like gangsters I'm fine...
Really, I guess it depends on who you are whether the strippers matter or not...really, I think that they can go without them, but hey, I guess it's all them...  

Love.From.Hate

5,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Love.From.Hate

5,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:16 am
Quote:
As am I. I don't like it when rock bands become tv bands. The strippers was an 80's thing. It was something the 80's hair bands did. These guys are not an 80's band. They're like me, born in the 80s, but grew up in the 90's. Therefore they should ditch the strippers, I mean having one or two in the back ground is okay. But having Shadow's singing through the legs of a stripper.. Yeah, that's pushing it. And I kinda find it disrespectful of women. It shows they're nothing more but a pretty object they can use and abuse their diginity. But, then again, if you're a stripper, you must have low self worth and be seriously lacking diginity. But, the girls represent sex, and sex sells in that business, as sad as it is. The girls catch the attention of guys, and the guys catch the attention of the girls. And that's what they want. That's what the videos are for, to catch your attention. The longer videos are around the less people respect the music. It just becomes a "OMG! M SHADS IS SOO EFFING HAWT !!shift eleven!!" It's not "OMG! Can you belive the vocals that guy puts out? Or the sound the guitarists create? Thats some powerful music right there!" Videos and strippers ruin the true reason music was created. And that was to entertain, and move a person spiritually. Okay, I think this is long enough

EXACTLY!!! I love their guitar sound!!! I really think that they could probably go without them [the strippers I mean]. After all, in the making of the Beast and the Harlot video, either Rev or Syn siad that they do it to make up for their music. I mean, do they really think that? Their music ******** rocks, and the strippers (or how good the band members look) shouldn't make up for it, even IF the music sucked.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:27 am
lemonade180
WatchTheSunDie
evildemonchild454
WatchTheSunDie
Faceless Killa

True that they may not be an 80's band, but they do have tha 80's sound. A little bit along the lines of Guns n' Roses.  

Facelesskiller

Zelco

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:43 pm
i love sttrippers, bc im a guy, but i asmit they are like becoming gangsta like with the grillz and strippers  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:43 pm
Faceless Killa
lemonade180
WatchTheSunDie
evildemonchild454
WatchTheSunDie
Faceless Killa

True that they may not be an 80's band, but they do have tha 80's sound. A little bit along the lines of Guns n' Roses.

Yea, but even they've toned the stripper crap down (gnr). Strippers are for rappers and 80s metal bands. If you wanna see some girl shaking her a** in front of a camera, turn to some sorta rapper video, if you want kick a** guitaring, awesome drumming and power vocals that'll make your head spin.. THEN check out A7X.. but, dayum.. the more i think about it the less i like the girls.. i mean, one girl, being the main chick like they did in Warmness of the soul, that works.. she wasn't running around half naked and the video wasn't disrepectful towards women or making them an object of sexual desire etc.. oh hell what am i saying, I'm most likely just jealous the girls have got the bodies and are in the video with my favorite band... stare there.. just ignore what i said.. but i still hate the strippers rofl  

WatchTheSunDie

Naughty Lover

24,575 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Emiri Sioux

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:28 pm
No shut up! Hot girls in music videos is always a good thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:18 pm
Flippantly Frolicsome

No and no.

Fruity Hummer

WatchTheSunDie

Naughty Lover

24,575 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:23 pm
Fruity Hummer
Flippantly Frolicsome

No and no.
What they said. "hot girls" ruin the quality of the music. I personally think it degrades the bands and makes them into objects of sexual want because girls want to be strippers in the videos so they can be near their favorite bands. Strippers in music videos send out the wrong msg to young girls. Its like "Hey! degrade yourself and you might get a shot at being in a famous bands video!" But most strippers are mothers trying to make a buck. It's sad, strippers are not a postitive thing to have in videos, they really represent hard times. Okay, I'm rattled enough.  
The Avenged Sevenfold Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff