Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
1ST ART CONTEST; OVERRR~! SANKYUU EVERYONE! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikanne

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:41 am
I'M JOINING! okay? BWHAHAHAH!!! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:07 pm
All questions (and the answers to them) have been posted at the FAQ section xd  

Leri
Vice Captain

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:04 am
Leri
HERE'S FOR THE OTHER SPECIAL AWARDS

Best Lineart = 2k

Best CG = 2k

Best (normally) Colored = 2k (this prize goes to the picture that's best colored using either markers, colored pencils, crayons...etc.)

If there are going to be prizes for media, stating what medium it is should be part of the submission form. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:06 pm
I'm joining now but my pictures may be all weird due to the camera. sweatdrop  

Karren Hilary.

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:22 pm
solarfacade
Leri

Best Lineart = 2k

Best CG = 2k

Best (normally) Colored = 2k (this prize goes to the picture that's best colored using either markers, colored pencils, crayons...etc.)

If there are going to be prizes for media, stating what medium it is should be part of the submission form. biggrin
What if we want one of the three awards? (Not knowing which one to win.) =X  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:34 pm
Skymeri
solarfacade
Leri

Best Lineart = 2k

Best CG = 2k

Well... those're just backup awards. I took out the 3rd place award because it seemed... a little less rewarding.

Thing is, the prize you should be aiming for is 1st prize xd If you don't win 1st or 2nd then you still have a chance to win at best lineart, best cg or best colored sweatdrop That's why those 3 prizes are there (basically they're just back-up).

To Solar-san: Updated submission form xd  

Leri
Vice Captain

Caprika

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 4:14 pm
well we have lots of time to make a drawing  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:29 pm
Leri
Skymeri
solarfacade
Leri

Best Lineart = 2k

Best CG = 2k

Well... those're just backup awards. I took out the 3rd place award because it seemed... a little less rewarding.

Thing is, the prize you should be aiming for is 1st prize xd If you don't win 1st or 2nd then you still have a chance to win at best lineart, best cg or best colored sweatdrop That's why those 3 prizes are there (basically they're just back-up).

To Solar-san: Updated submission form xd
Yeah, that's what I thought.

Edit: Oops, I just found out what medium meant. O_O My bad.

Froggy Furnishings

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:14 pm
Caprika
well we have lots of time to make a drawing

Exact-a-mento 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:48 pm
Ack, I think the contest length is too long... people will forget about it. I think it should last a month at most, but that's just me.  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Mikanne

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:15 am
solarfacade
Ack, I think the contest length is too long... people will forget about it. I think it should last a month at most, but that's just me.
I second that! biggrin Besides...o_o it'll help me procrastinate--less... xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:20 am
-Mikanne-
solarfacade

That's what I was thinking. I'll have no motivation to get it done because "I can just do it next month."  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:38 am
solarfacade
-Mikanne-
solarfacade

That's what I was thinking. I'll have no motivation to get it done because "I can just do it next month."
Hmm, I'm lazy. xD What does CG and procrastinate mean? o.O  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:33 pm
I'll join. ^___^ I haven't actually entered an art contest before. This should be fun. whee I just have to start drawing... xp  

DemonHunterNaomi

Mikanne

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:06 pm
Skymeri
Hmm, I'm lazy. xD What does CG and procrastinate mean? o.O
xd ! CG is just a little term that we artists like to use for pictures colored on the computer...or at least that's what I think sweatdrop
And procrastinate means to put off till some other time--or something like that xd  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff