Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
The Teen Titans: Lets Disband Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is your favorite Titan?
  Raven
  Starfire
  Robin
  Cyborg
  BeastBoy
  Terra
View Results

Red Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:12 pm
Rome was lost for words - who did this guy think he was?! And what did he want with her? The most burning question in Rome's mind however, was what the hell did Tony heave to do with it?!
For a moment, the two stared at each other, neith Brother Blood nor Rome flinching. The hypnotic glow in Tony's eye intensified when the older man stood behind his left shoulder.
Blood broke the silence with a simple, blood-chilling command.
"Brigaider General, remove your gun."
Silently, Tony obeyed.
"Prepare to shoot yourself, on my order."
Without a second thought or hesitation, Tony turned the gun onto himself and cocked it. He remained completly still with the weapon to his head.
Rome stared, her blood running like ice through her veins and her gaze unblinking. She looked back to Brother Blood, cold anger and single minded concentration in her expression.
"Release him," she said, standing.
Unbeknownst to the party, a silent alarm rang within Titan Tower, calling the team to one last mission.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:12 am
Skye looked up from her bed. The alarm was going off. Robin burst into her room. "Trouble." He said. Skye stood up rubbing her eyes and nodding. Robin turned to go and Skye followed. Then he stopped. and turned to her again. "You okay?" His concern amazed her but she nodded and they left with others.  

Koritta

Red Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:19 am
"You are not in any position to give me orders," said Brother Blood with a smug smile. "If I where you, I'd listen to the man."
A low, far-off rumbling reached the scene, becoming louder and more intense every moment.
"Tony . . ." said Rome, aggrivated, but not with him. "I swear, if you kill yourself, I'll kill you!"
This was useless, of course, as the command Brother Blood had over Tony's mind was nearly obsolute. Brain washing is a powerfull tool few things can break.
The rumbling turned into a whistle, sounding as if a bomb where about to hit. At it's climax, five war jets in a V formation flew overhead, dangerously close to the roof of the highest building.
As quickly as it had come, the sound faded, giving way to the new sound of the even cadenece of an army. It came from all directions, steady, intent.
Seeing that talking to Tony was futile, Rome turned to Blood. She came within a step of him, and looked him square in the eye when she spoke. Little did she know, therin lay his power, and that he couldn't use it on her. Not at the expense of her own power, that is.
"Why?" she asked.
Such a siumple question, such a complicated answer . . .  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:52 am
"BLOOD! GET AWAY FROM THE GIRL!!" Robin yelled as he arrived with the other Titans.  

Koritta

Red Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:49 pm
Blood seemed about to give some rationalized answer when both he and Rome turned their heads shaprly to the right at the sound of Robin's command.
Rome took in the sight of the Titans. The one who had spoken was a bit younger than Rome - somewhere in the mid teens - and was apparently leader of the group. As he and the team arrived, so did Rome's army. Marching from down everyy street was rank upon rank of soldier, all in WWII American uniforms. They surrounded the area along three sides, stopping traffic. The last side was covered by the cafe at which Rome had met Tony. Now, it was only Brother Blood, Rome, and the Titans - the bystanders had run for cover at the sight of the war jets and soldiers.
Without a spoken command, the first two rows of the soldiers released their saftey pins and aimed. It was perfect timing.
"Ah, the Titans," said Blood, a bit too calmly under the circumstances. "How kind of you to drop by. No need to worry, I was just telling Rome how much she's going to enjoy her time at my Academy."
"You just don't know when to stop, do you?!!" yelled Rome, grabbing Blood's collar in an iron grip, though she was slightly shorter and it might have looked a bit unnatural. "I'm not going to any Academy run by a brain-washing tyrant!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:07 am
Skye stepped forward. "Blood. Now I'M telling you. Get. Away. From. The. Girl. Now." Her hands were curled into fists and her face was tear stained.  

Koritta

Red Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:26 pm
Rome recognized the one who spoke. She had seen her earlier that morning, before . . . well, before this.
"No worries, mate," said Rome, looking at Skye, then back at Brother Blood. "I can take care of this guy myself."
Again, without a verbal command, one of the soldiers shot, hitting Blod in the right shoulder blade.
"Aarch," cried Bllod in pain, the warm, crimson liquid running down his white robe. "You shot me! I can't believe you actually shot me!"
Using the left hand, Blood didn't hesitate to strike Rome across the the face with a clenched fist.
For a moment, everything paused, and Rome put her hand to where she was hit, rubbing it lightly. It hurt, and that just built up the rage insude of her more until it it couldn;t be contained.
"Damn you, coward!" she yelled at Blood. "You just had to go after him didn't you?! If you wanted me, what do you need him for?!"
She was, of cuorse, reffering to Tony, who seemed to come back to himself when Blood got shot, though he didn't try to help Rome. He was still under Blood's power. Rome knew it, and hated Blood for it.
With all her strength, Rome punched Blood in the naval, making him kneel over with pain. As soon as he did, Rome didn't hesitate to begin kicking him in the side, continuasly and without mercy, cursing him all the time. If there was one thing she learned from her visits to basic training camps, it was hand-to-hand military combat, and if this wasn't a good time to use it, she didn't know what was.
When Blood tried to get up, she used her boot to force him down, and put some weight into it.
In Rome's powerful anger, she couldn't stop - only by force could she be pulled away.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:20 am
Skye ,seeing this, ran up and held Rome back. "You have to stop." She said struggling to hold her still. Robin stepped forward. "Titans go!!"  

Koritta

Red Soldier

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:19 am
Rome resisted, absolutely determined to bring Blood down with single-minded doggedness. Her concentration was broken by someone yelling a command behind her, and for the moment, Rome stopped struggling to see who had give the order.
She watched Robin and his team carefully, wondering what they planned on doing. Who where these guys, and what was the deal between them and Blood? Though she was still on guard - none of the soldiers lowered their weapons - curiosity won over anger as she watched.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:42 pm
Skye let go and lept into the air with Raven and Starfire. On the ground Robin and Cyborg closing in on blood as BeastBoy came from under ground.  

Koritta

Red Soldier

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:56 pm
The soldiers under Rome's command began glancing at each other and the Titans, wondering what was going on. They didn't know much more than Rome did, and where ready - always ready - to act if the need should so arise.
"What the - " Rome began as the cover over the sewage pipe burst open and a huge green beast appeared before her, going for Blood.
She wanted to do something to help - anything - for a soldier's vengeance is not one that is easily gratified. And Rome, effectively cursed with the restless distress of every soldier who had died in battle, felt it now more than ever.
She now turned her attention to the Brigadair General still mesmorized by some invisible force.
"Yo, Tony," she said firmly to get his attention. "Snap out of it, mate!"
The handgun he had been aiming at her a few moments ago was now on the table, still loaded, still ready at a second's notice.
"What?" said Tony, looking as if he'd just been watching something very interesting and Rome had interrupted him.
"What the hell just happend?! I thought I could trust you!" she growled at him. "What did that guy do to you?!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:31 pm
Satrfire and Skye showered Blood with Starbolts while Raven picked up a truck and threw it at him.  

Koritta

Red Soldier

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:55 pm
Blood looked up at the truck, about to crash into him. Something of fear crossed his usually calm features.
"Tony!' he yelled. "Take your gun!"
Tony understood the order, and stood as he took the handgun and aimed it once more at Rome.
"Drop it, Tony!" said Rome. "Don't make me do this."
In doing this, Blood hoped to get the Titans off his back.
"Make another move and the girl goes,' he said, looking Ravin dead in the eye.
"I have a name!" yelled Rome at him.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:16 am
Raven stopped the truck. Skye and Starfire landed.  

Koritta

Red Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:19 pm
Not moving, Rome glared at Blood, the gun at her head. The one held by her most trusted ally.
"I thought . . ." she began through clenched teeth, clearly trying to control her temper. "That you needed me."
With every muscle tense and hands curled into fists, she closed her eyes in both concentration and a lack of desire to witness what would happen next.
Without warning, a resounding gunshot piereced the air, and blood flowed freely from an open wound. But it wasn't Rome who was hit - an instant after the shot was fired, Brigaider General Tony Sintell let out a grunt of pain and dropped his weapon for good, hit by one of Rome's soldiers. For a long moment, nothing moved, not even the wind.
"Never mess with the military," said Rome as she opened her eyes and glared again.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff