Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Stupid Insults... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:48 am
Some girls were yelling stuff at me on the bus, so I turned around and let out this terade of insults back, before telling them if they want to insult me, to be original about it, at which point they said, 'ohhhh what a big word, someone ate a dictionary' everyone includeing me burst out laughing, the thing is, they were so stupid they thought everyone was laughing with them not at them.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:26 pm
I got punched in the jaw before for yelling "CUT YOUR HAIR MOSHERRRRR" to a skinhead scumbag... Good old retrospect...

Usually the only insults I get are "f*****t" or "goth" or "gothic f*****t".
rolleyes  

Glamboy`

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:23 pm
Glamboy`
I got punched in the jaw before for yelling "CUT YOUR HAIR MOSHERRRRR" to a skinhead scumbag... Good old retrospect...

Usually the only insults I get are "f*****t" or "goth" or "gothic f*****t".
rolleyes

Your british I take it then. smile

Well the way you deal with that, is to cut your hair, shrug and say no, to f*****t, turn around and ask if their interested, if the say goth, confuse them and say thanks.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:26 pm
I was in the supermarket and some dude came up to me and was like
"hey do you know where i can find that emo cereal, ya know the one with the free razorblade"
I was like..
"Have you tried the cereal isle"
Needless to say he left me alone.
Also
I get..
"I wish my lawn was emo and would cut itself"
and...
"How Many Emos does it take to change a light bulb? None they all sit in the dark crying"
also...
"How do you get an Emo out of a tree? you cut the rope"

cheese princess

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:49 pm
cheese princess
"hey do you know where i can find that emo cereal, ya know the one with the free razorblade"
I was like..
Also
I get..
and...
"How Many Emos does it take to change a light bulb? None they all sit in the dark crying"
also...

What they missed out on 'Whats the shame in two emo's driving off a cliff? you can fit 5 in a car.'  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:09 pm
Rellik San
cheese princess
I was like..
Also
I get..
and...
also...

What they missed out on 'Whats the shame in two emo's driving off a cliff? you can fit 5 in a car.'

Ive also heard, "a hug a day keeps the blades away. please save a life, hug an emo kid."
<3

xX_Marth_Lowell_Xx

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:11 pm
celine_jules24
Rellik San
cheese princess
I was like..
Also
I get..
and...
also...

Ive also heard, "a hug a day keeps the blades away. please save a life, hug an emo kid."
<3

Thats more reason not to hug them, seriously, the real emo kids will apreciate being left alone, all the scene posers will make a big deal and go sick over it, it'll be hilarious.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:16 pm
Rellik San
celine_jules24
Rellik San
cheese princess
I was like..
Also
I get..
and...
also...

<3

Thats more reason not to hug them, seriously, the real emo kids will apreciate being left alone, all the scene posers will make a big deal and go sick over it, it'll be hilarious.

i somewhat agree with you. i do like being alone *i hate being surrounded by people so that is one reason y i never get out of my house*, and when people throw insults at me, i dont do anything to them, just get hurt and cry when i am alone.
<3

xX_Marth_Lowell_Xx

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:23 pm
celine_jules24
Rellik San
celine_jules24
Rellik San
cheese princess
I was like..
Also
I get..
and...
also...

<3

i somewhat agree with you. i do like being alone *i hate being surrounded by people so that is one reason y i never get out of my house*, and when people throw insults at me, i dont do anything to them, just get hurt and cry when i am alone.
<3

You know, people are small minded fools, don't let a few insults get to you, I did as a kid, and missed a huge chunk of social development because of it. 3 years of literally never leaving the house, not for school, not for anything. Because I was scared of what people thought and said about me, it took me three years to learn what I'm going to now tell you. No one gives a crap about those people, they have to make up for being weak and pathetic people, by using weak and pathetic means like insulting you. If you let it bother you, they win, if you walk tall and rise above their jibes, then you can do nothing that bothers them more.

As my motto goes, if you ain't got a reason to live, live to piss off those that hate you.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:25 pm
Rellik San
celine_jules24
Rellik San
celine_jules24
Rellik San
cheese princess
I was like..
Also
I get..
and...
also...

<3

<3

You know, people are small minded fools, don't let a few insults get to you, I did as a kid, and missed a huge chunk of social development because of it. 3 years of literally never leaving the house, not for school, not for anything. Because I was scared of what people thought and said about me, it took me three years to learn what I'm going to now tell you. No one gives a crap about those people, they have to make up for being weak and pathetic people, by using weak and pathetic means like insulting you. If you let it bother you, they win, if you walk tall and rise above their jibes, then you can do nothing that bothers them more.

As my motto goes, if you ain't got a reason to live, live to piss off those that hate you.

haha, thanx, ill try to keep that in mind if it happens again... if i am strong enough.
<3

xX_Marth_Lowell_Xx

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:28 pm
celine_jules24
Rellik San
celine_jules24
Rellik San
celine_jules24

<3

<3

haha, thanx, ill try to keep that in mind if it happens again... if i am strong enough.
<3

Its not an issue of strength to be honest, its a question of wills, slanging matches are a battle of willpower and intellect, which often, those people lack greatly.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:31 pm
Rellik San
celine_jules24
Rellik San
celine_jules24
Rellik San
celine_jules24

<3

<3

<3

Its not an issue of strength to be honest, its a question of wills, slanging matches are a battle of willpower and intellect, which often, those people lack greatly.

haha. i hope so. id like to think they are wrong in that sense.
<3

xX_Marth_Lowell_Xx

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:32 pm
celine_jules24
Rellik San
celine_jules24
Rellik San
celine_jules24

<3

<3

<3

Well if I want to upset someone, I work on destroying their life, not insulting them, and if you ask around, people consider me the bastion of intelligence on this forum. lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:35 pm
Rellik San
celine_jules24
Rellik San
celine_jules24
Rellik San
celine_jules24

<3

<3

<3

Well if I want to upset someone, I work on destroying their life, not insulting them, and if you ask around, people consider me the bastion of intelligence on this forum. lol.

i can tell, especially they way you reply to the post in these forums, and how they reply back. lol.
<3

xX_Marth_Lowell_Xx

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:36 pm
celine_jules24
Rellik San
celine_jules24
Rellik San
celine_jules24

<3

<3

i can tell, especially they way you reply to the post in these forums, and how they reply back. lol.
<3

biggrin Flattery will get you everywhere m'dear.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games