Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
My little note to the AFI "scene kids" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxxcyberaddictxxx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:13 pm
Hidden Wind Runner
I love all of there music, and they are not pop culture, assholes

well they used to be punk/hardcore, now they are pop/rock
the new stuff sucks  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:25 am
Cale412
Hidden Wind Runner

the new stuff sucks

Erm, by pop, he means popular music.

Also known by many a friend of mine as CRAP!

Funny how AFI, MCR, P!atD, FOB... are all classed by the music press as pop, and how all of them suck a**.  

Rellik San
Captain

xxxcyberaddictxxx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:31 am
MCR has a good song here or there, but they all sound the same.
Course I should keep my mouth shut, I know many people that the list you gave is their favorite bands.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:19 am
Rellik San
xLIZA
I used to like them when I was young and naive and thought rebellion and mohawks were so rad.
Wheras now I just like overexposed 'hardcore' bands that make me scene and a non conformist.

When they had mohawks, they were a decent punk band, since losing them, they have gone down hill rapidly.

I like there new stuff, but I do like there old stuff more  

TinkerBellsHell

Gambino Statue

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:21 pm
Rellik San
xLIZA
Rellik San
xLIZA
I used to like them when I was young and naive and thought rebellion and mohawks were so rad.
Wheras now I just like overexposed 'hardcore' bands that make me scene and a non conformist.

When they had mohawks, they were a decent punk band, since losing them, they have gone down hill rapidly.

If they hadn't changed into the band they are now they'd have far less of a fan base.
Having said that, If they stayed the same, I think a lot of their older fans would still like them.

Lots of bands do it. People just get pissed when suddenly a band they've liked for ages plays something they don't like.

For an example of this in a short time span, look at lost prophets, started as a promising metal band, then they release, ever last summer or last train home (which ever came first) and it all goes to hell.

Lol, I love how you managed to work Lost Prophets in there.

I've never heard their early stuff, the recent songs were enough to ward me away before I got the chance.
It's rare nowdays that a band doesn't change like that, sometimes it's for the better, but hardly.

I blame My Space.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:23 pm
Rellik San
Cale412
Hidden Wind Runner

the new stuff sucks

Funny how AFI, MCR, P!atD, FOB... are all classed by the music press as pop, and how all of them suck a**.

Hey! Come on, Our Lady Of Sorrows -My Chem, Number 6 in my iTunes top 25.

They just suck now.

Gambino Statue

Paine_x

Magical Ladykiller

8,000 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:45 am
I must admit that AFI are more 'pop-ish' than they were a few years before, but I still like their lyrics 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:09 am
xLIZA
Rellik San
xLIZA
Rellik San
xLIZA

If they hadn't changed into the band they are now they'd have far less of a fan base.
Having said that, If they stayed the same, I think a lot of their older fans would still like them.

Lots of bands do it. People just get pissed when suddenly a band they've liked for ages plays something they don't like.

For an example of this in a short time span, look at lost prophets, started as a promising metal band, then they release, ever last summer or last train home (which ever came first) and it all goes to hell.

Lol, I love how you managed to work Lost Prophets in there.

I've never heard their early stuff, the recent songs were enough to ward me away before I got the chance.
It's rare nowdays that a band doesn't change like that, sometimes it's for the better, but hardly.

I blame My Space.

I do highly recommend Dragon Ninja vs Shinobi, it has a freaking awesome bass line, first song they released too. smile

xLIZA
Rellik San
Cale412
Hidden Wind Runner

the new stuff sucks

Hey! Come on, Our Lady Of Sorrows -My Chem, Number 6 in my iTunes top 25.

They just suck now.

I don't know what it is (besides he's a whiney a*****e) but Gerard Ways voice just pisses me off, same with Ville Valo. lmao  

Rellik San
Captain

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games