Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
emo bands or is it just because there diffrent Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do yo hate labels?
  yes
View Results

Sophie_mindfreak

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:47 pm
xLIZA
Rellik San
xLIZA
BassFu
This guild doesn't talk about Emo, it's a gathering for high school students with tight pants and stupid hair.

I don't wear tight pants.

No comment on the hair.

I'm a working stiff who wears very non tight pants and has sexy hair. D:

You know you could be more successful in life with giant sideburns.
hm....  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:55 pm
Sophie_mindfreak
xLIZA
Rellik San
xLIZA
BassFu
This guild doesn't talk about Emo, it's a gathering for high school students with tight pants and stupid hair.

I don't wear tight pants.

No comment on the hair.

I'm a working stiff who wears very non tight pants and has sexy hair. D:

You know you could be more successful in life with giant sideburns.
hm....
Yeah but I already have those and you know it. smile  

Rellik San
Captain

cheese princess

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:32 pm
Im pretty sure Gerald Way [MCR] cut his hair and coloured it blonde because he is sick of being wrongly called emo.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:37 pm
Sophie_mindfreak
rikaLeshay
i think if someone sees guys with long black hair or something they'll think they're emo or goth(ic?) but some things that are called emo are just not...P!ATD and MCR for example..love them both but not emo
i fully aggree there not and... ppl say there gay well... thats the bands biz not the worlds and just because they like makeup doesnt mean there gay and or emo... people in general are gay lol j/p but a lot of ppl who say others are emo are really emo themselves!

I agree as well. At school, i got into an argument at school about the band HIM, and he was like, theyre so emo! And im like, no they are not! They are metal! How can you tell an emo kid they are when they so arent! Same goes with MCR and other groups.
<3

xX_Marth_Lowell_Xx

xX_Marth_Lowell_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:38 pm
cheese princess
Im pretty sure Gerald Way [MCR] cut his hair and coloured it blonde because he is sick of being wrongly called emo.

Yes, that is one of the reasons why. He himself has repeatedly denied being emo and he needed it to persuit the success of the Black Parade.
<3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:48 pm
cheese princess

Nah, i'm pretty sure its more to do with him wanting to look a tool, to match the fact he is a tool.  

Rellik San
Captain

Sophie_mindfreak

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:17 pm
celine_jules24
Sophie_mindfreak
rikaLeshay
i think if someone sees guys with long black hair or something they'll think they're emo or goth(ic?) but some things that are called emo are just not...P!ATD and MCR for example..love them both but not emo
i fully aggree there not and... ppl say there gay well... thats the bands biz not the worlds and just because they like makeup doesnt mean there gay and or emo... people in general are gay lol j/p but a lot of ppl who say others are emo are really emo themselves!

I agree as well. At school, i got into an argument at school about the band HIM, and he was like, theyre so emo! And im like, no they are not! They are metal! How can you tell an emo kid they are when they so arent! Same goes with MCR and other groups.
<3
o hell no him is def not emo there just cute lol!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:41 pm
Sophie_mindfreak
celine_jules24
Sophie_mindfreak
rikaLeshay

<3

haha! i totally agree. we started over the argument because he saw me write on some HIM paper i bought at hot topic. ville valo is hott!
<3

xX_Marth_Lowell_Xx

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:23 am
celine_jules24
Sophie_mindfreak
celine_jules24
Sophie_mindfreak
rikaLeshay

<3

haha! i totally agree. we started over the argument because he saw me write on some HIM paper i bought at hot topic. ville valo is hott!
<3

Nah, him just suck and Ville Valo is a pretentious a*****e, ffs, we walked onto madison square gardens, wasted, stumbled through one song, then collapsed, the band even walked off in disgust, the 3 gigs, which if you ******** up, should spell the end, London, New York, Tokyo.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:40 pm
... eek  

Sophie_mindfreak

m0ky

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:07 pm
Rellik San
celine_jules24
Sophie_mindfreak
celine_jules24
Sophie_mindfreak
rikaLeshay

<3

<3

Nah, him just suck and Ville Valo is a pretentious a*****e, ffs, we walked onto madison square gardens, wasted, stumbled through one song, then collapsed, the band even walked off in disgust, the 3 gigs, which if you ******** up, should spell the end, London, New York, Tokyo.

man i hate vile valo, and same with bam. he used to be good looking thats about it but his a total sleaze sleeping with under age kids  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:06 pm
m0ky
Rellik San
celine_jules24
Sophie_mindfreak
celine_jules24

<3

<3

man i hate vile valo, and same with bam. he used to be good looking thats about it but his a total sleaze sleeping with under age kids
yeah... i dont like bam but ville is hot and has a gr8 voice  

Sophie_mindfreak

xSTHMx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:37 pm
BassFu
I can't stant waering tight pant and my hair is always awsome  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games